What are we doing to white people?

Woody

40 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You’re not a proud anything. You can’t even use your own username. Maybe a proud troll since this is what they do. You know Asia and Latino isn’t a country right lol?white teeth troll GIF

We were having a good conversation and then you attack me. Why? Usernames are nothing if you want to be so tied to what you say then what is your real name. Typical of folks on here. Counter points are made then the name calling starts. Just please listen to other folks and their life experiences. You may learn something.

• Laugh 1
  • Eye Roll 1

11 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

We were having a good conversation and then you attack me. Why? Usernames are nothing if you want to be so tied to what you say then what is your real name. Typical of folks on here. Counter points are made then the name calling starts. Just please listen to other folks and their life experiences. You may learn something.

I did counter, and it’s against the rules to have multiple user names. It’s kinda like obeying the law. This coming from someone calling another poster a taint sniffer.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

But racism is ok. Who says I have multiple user names. You are making assumptions.

Who said racism is ok?  Freedom of speech is. What assumptions? I’m pretty sure you weren’t a new poster who just happened to give yourself such a mocking username of another poster. Am I wrong?

• Like 1

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Who said racism is ok? What assumptions? I’m pretty sure you weren’t a new poster who just happened to give yourself such a mocking username. Am I wrong?

I don't see you calling out other posters calling a black woman a monkey or beast? Yep the name is fact. I have seen the poster be obsessed with taints. His stupidity and racism deserved to be mocked. I have been watching this site from a far on FB as someone has been sharing what has been said.

3 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

I don't see you calling out other posters calling a black woman a monkey or beast? Yep the name is fact. I have seen the poster be obsessed with taints. His stupidity and racism deserved to be mocked. I have been watching this site from a far on FB as someone has been sharing what has been said.

You mean the wife of the guy who called Kim Pegula Kimchi and threatens to kill people and calls people faggot? That guy? He can fight his own battles and I’ve made it know I don’t approve of any of it

• Like 1

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

You mean the wife of the guy who called Kim Pegula Kimchi and threatens to kill people and calls people faggot? That guy? He can fight his own battles and I’ve made it know I don’t approve of any of it

Yet people here still continue to do it. Also posting videos of black people calling them animals. Yet plenty of whites doing same thing but never posted here. Proof racism is still going on. It's horrible and wrong. Constant bashing of Woke is another great example. Fake news about Riots and antifa yet no call out do J6. This site is beyond racist. Names will be released. The great Doxxing is coming.

• Laugh 1

18 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Yet people here still continue to do it. Also posting videos of black people calling them animals. Yet plenty of whites doing same thing but never posted here. Proof racism is still going on. It's horrible and wrong. Constant bashing of Woke is another great example. Fake news about Riots and antifa yet no call out do J6. This site is beyond racist. Names will be released. The great Doxxing is coming.

Still you seem to not care about the guy who called Kim kimchi and a whore and calls people faggot.? Is it because he’s a democrat or because your friend didn’t bother putting it on fb?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

Still you seem to not care about the guy who called Kim kimchi and a whore and calls people faggot.? Is it because he’s a democrat or because your friend didn’t bother putting it on fb?

Why are you arguing with an idiot that can't even follow the rules of this forum?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

What about the Oath Keeper riots? 

Your peeps don't like whataboutism. Anyways, I've stayed before, anyone who breaks the law regardless of side should go to jail. 

4 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

He or she knows that's why they do it. These libs are miserable, and they love to spread it

Yeah just pointing out the obvious for him. That people can see through his hypocrisy. You can be racist as long as you’re on the left side of it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I wasn't here for that so I didn't see it. The guy who said that horrible stuff is DEAD wrong. 

6 hours ago, Nuke said:

Please, enlighten us on the evils of “toxic masculinity”. 

The definition of Toxic Masculinity is regarding effeminate little twinks that aren't capable of being masculine or avoid it at all costs because of the very type of thing this video is about - social pressure

Why do you think they push so hard to indoctrinate children? Because that keeps them from embracing their natural instincts to develop into strong men and nefariously recruits them into their sissified-male army

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I did counter, and it’s against the rules to have multiple user names. It’s kinda like obeying the law. This coming from someone calling another poster a taint sniffer.

Remember to write your site-owner about restoring my MOD and Sock accounts will be muted

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

Yet you vote for those that throw white people under the bus? The crt,blm ,the antifas .

Ummm. no