What are we doing to white people?

Woody

4 hours ago, Woody said:

I'm surprised this kid hasn't been wiped off the internet.  :niterider:

Fucking Brilliant!! I love this kid!

"..... in the early 2000's we were taught to not see color. Now we're taught that NOT seeing color is racism. Back then, saying something off-handed about white people was seen as not appropriate. Which held true for any race. Now there exists virtually no limit to what minorities can and do say about white people...."

...including what white people have been conditioned to say about themselves. Other races excude pride in light of what has been a history of oppressiveness. From the Native Americans on down, you'll never hear another race denigrate themselves the way white people do now.

Now say the same thing replacing white people and other races, with straight people and LGBTQ people. Or Men and Women. And you see that not only are White People being repressed, straight people are being made to feel like they are wrong for being straight. Men have become more effeminate in relationships with women.

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

5 hours ago, Woody said:

I'm surprised this kid hasn't been wiped off the internet.  :niterider:

From 12:26 on he nails it.  We are INDIVIDUALS first, foremost and only judgeable by that and that alone. Smart guy, probably has a high level degree already and working on another high level degree, and it SHOWS how intelligent he is whether it’s by design, by gained wisdom, attained education, etc... 🍻✌️

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Fucking Brilliant!! I love this kid!

"..... in the early 2000's we were taught to not see color. Now we're taught that NOT seeing color is racism. Back then, saying something off-handed about white people was seen as not appropriate. Which held true for any race. Now there exists virtually no limit to what minorities can and do say about white people...."

...including what white people have been conditioned to say about themselves. Other races excude pride in light of what has been a history of oppressiveness. From the Native Americans on down, you'll never hear another race denigrate themselves the way white people do now.

Now say the same thing replacing white people and other races, with straight people and LGBTQ people. Or Men and Women. And you see that not only are White People being repressed, straight people are being made to feel like they are wrong for being straight. Men have become more effeminate in relationships with women.

Yup, I noticed that.  Masculinity is frowned upon.  Christian, White, Straight Conservative Males are radioactive.  Etc.. etc...  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Yup, I noticed that.  Masculinity is frowned upon.  Christian, White, Straight Conservative Males are radioactive.  Etc.. etc...  :niterider:

When is the last time you watched an entire show without seeing an interracial or gay couple either in the show or a commercial?? Straight is being shamed. White is being shamed. Male is being shamed. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

“Toxic masculinity”! But don’t question your place doing most of the dirty jobs and heavy lifting.

You mean working?? Taking care of our families?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When is the last time you watched an entire show without seeing an interracial or gay couple either in the show or a commercial?? Straight is being shamed. White is being shamed. Male is being shamed. 

It’s so fake and forced as well.  If it was genuine it wouldn’t have taken until 2020 and burning down a ton of the country to make “Jake from State Farm” not a white guy in khakis!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

That's the ESG at work.  If networks don't put a check in all of the "Equity/Inclusivity" boxes their sponsorships will dry up.  I can't remember the last time I watched a show on a mainstream network that didn't have that stuff in it. :niterider:

1 minute ago, Woody said:

That's the ESG at work.  If networks don't put a check in all of the "Equity/Inclusivity" boxes their sponsorships will dry up.  I can't remember the last time I watched a show on a mainstream network that didn't have that stuff in it. :niterider:

Yep!! Programming through (TV) Programming. Puts a whole new meaning on that word

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate it when I am not specifically catered to