Lest you think I'm making up how concerned the LGBTQ community is right now...

ICRockets2

15 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

It's way too easy to play the victim in the US, imagine them doing this, well basically anywhere else in the world. Lmao, let them go to Mexico, watch what happens there, or even a place like Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, or any European, Asian, or Middle Eastern country? Lmao, they'd be willing to swim their ass back.....The US seems to be the best country in the world at making excuses 

they dont know what true oppression is like. They wouldnt be able to speak against their government . Seattle cops abandoned their precinct when the rioters burned it down. They would've been wiped out in China. 

Guys like ICR and F8eak would be hanged in the middle East. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, RichJ said:

agreed. there's several pot smokers that Kamala incarcerated thanks to the Bipartisan authored crime bill  while Hunter is still enjoying his crack and hookers. 

So we agree that there is two different standards, right?

One for rich white men, and one for POC, right?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

29 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

It's way too easy to play the victim in the US, imagine them doing this, well basically anywhere else in the world. Lmao, let them go to Mexico, watch what happens there, or even a place like Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, or any European, Asian, or Middle Eastern country? Lmao, they'd be willing to swim their ass back.....The US seems to be the best country in the world at making excuses 

"Things are bad in other places" is not a valid rebuttal to "things are bad here"

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

lol so its your personal experience and someone else's experience that you know on the internet, wow.

you:

OMG my kids and some guy on the internet told me that all the cool kids are LGBTQ and they are shunning and out casting 98% of the school! This must be what's going on, EVERYWHERE!

Me: state governments across the country are passing anti-LGBTQ legislation and their safe spaces are being shot up by nut jobs.

you: You're on the internet too much! The LGBTQ agenda is turning our kids gay!

Me: You know this is just an updated version of the globo homo arguments nazi's made, right?

You: I dont hate LGBTQ people, I just dont want to see them in society, respect them by using their preferred pronouns, or let them interact with my children.

...and the cycle continues....

Did I say some guy? No, I said an entire litany of people who post on that forum, in that thread who’s children have had the same experiences. You are the one who gets your bullshit views from the Internet by cherry, picking whatever fucking study, you can find that supports your view.

I’m not trying to fight with you, but if you’re gonna come at me with a smarmy fucking attitude, but you’re going to get the full brunt coming back.

And once again, you don’t have kids! You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about no matter how much you try to convince yourself and anybody else that will listen that you do. You don’t. Period!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

it applies to Kamala who admitted she smoked pot. You guys put the crooks in office. Then theres the PROVEN son of the author. Should be in jail .

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

If wrongful convictions were not possible, MAYBE you could convince me not to care.  But the fact that there are innocent people in prison as we speak means we have a moral obligation to try to make prison as humane as possible.  

Yes, there are innocent people in prison. Do you know who else there is in prison much more of? Guilty people. Again as usual, your cherry picking. Trying to use the exception, as if it’s the rule.

Just now, RichJ said:

it applies to Kamala who admitted she smoked pot. You guys put the crooks in office. 

Your guy cant run a charity in NY, paid 25 million after TrumpU scam, and was convicted of tax fraud. 

Tell me more about how we put a crook into office. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Your guy cant run a charity in NY, paid 25 million after TrumpU scam, and was convicted of tax fraud. 

Tell me more about how we put a crook into office. 

then jail him if found guilty. I dont have a problem with that. 

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Did I say some guy? No, I said an entire litany of people who post on that forum, in that thread who’s children have had the same experiences. You are the one who gets your bullshit views from the Internet by cherry, picking whatever fucking study, you can find that supports your view.

Litany? Ok, lets put a number on it. How many people out of the thousands of schools and millions of kids?

Show me once where I cherry picked data. If a study comes out tomorrow that shows that the 1-2% of LGBTQ kids are causing 98+% of cis kids to kill themselves, or that they are emotionally scarred and outcasted by LGBTQ kids, I'll believe you. Unless you have that one already?

I’m not trying to fight with you, but if you’re gonna come at me with a smarmy fucking attitude, but you’re going to get the full brunt coming back.

Do you think this ruins my day or something?

And once again, you don’t have kids! You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about no matter how much you try to convince yourself and anybody else that will listen that you do. You don’t. Period!

So if I adopt a child tomorrow, my opinions become instantly more valid over night, right?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

19 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

"Things are bad in other places" is not a valid rebuttal to "things are bad here"

"OMG,they want to kill me based on midsgendering me. I'm so oppressed by all these words. I need more meds. "

• Laugh 1

The flip side of this whole "you don't have kids so you don't get a say" bullshit is that you're tacitly confessing to us all that if you didn't have kids you wouldn't give a shit about them.  

i’m sorry, what the fuck are you talking about? Is your psychosis feeding crazy thoughts into that empty little head of yours again?   How in the name of God do you get that if I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t care about them? I’m telling you what kids go through in school. Where the fuck do you get that if I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t care about other kids? My whole argument with you and indoctrinating young children to your weirdo fucking lifestyle is about other kids, moron 

Why should we, as people who want what's best for children despite not having any, regard you as an appropriate moral arbiter?

I’m curious how you would want what’s best for your children when you don’t have any?

Seriously though, I want you to have in mind what’s best for children. The problem is you don’t want what’s best for children. You want what’s best for your movement and you want to exploit children to make that happen. 

The other problem is you cannot equate the experiences that your children relate to you on a daily basis when you don’t have fucking children. Do you honestly believe that doing an Internet search for articles written by anybody based on generic studies with people they don’t have day-to-day interaction with are going to be as legitimate and informed as people that communicate with their own children? Every day? Year in and year out? Who are there for the entire course of their development from childhood to young adulthood?

27 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Things are not bad here. That’s the point he was trying to make. Stop being such an alarmist.

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

then jail him if found guilty. I dont have a problem with that. 

YOU KNEW HE WAS FOUND GUILTY OF TRUMPU BEFORE HE WAS IN OFFICE. HE SETTLED IN A HOUSING DISCRIMINATION CASE. HE ADMITTED TO BEING A TAX DODGER WHILE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. So clearly you never had a problem with his corruption, so dont pretend you suddenly have a conscience when it comes to biden and kamala. 

You will always make excuses and defend right wingers because you are a partisan hack.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

YOU KNEW HE WAS FOUND GUILTY OF TRUMPU BEFORE HE WAS IN OFFICE. HE SETTLED IN A HOUSING DISCRIMINATION CASE. HE ADMITTED TO BEING A TAX DODGER WHILE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. So clearly you never had a problem with his corruption, so dont pretend you suddenly have a conscience when it comes to biden and kamala. 

You will always make excuses and defend right wingers because you are a partisan hack.

Democrat controlled government did nothing. Blame them. 

that doesnt change the fact that you voted for an obvious con man while continuing to complain about democrat corruption. 

HACK.

LOL. Whats was my other option? The devils daughter (Killary) and the devils brother (Biden) 

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Litany? Ok, lets put a number on it. How many people out of the thousands of schools and millions of kids?

Show me once where I cherry picked data. If a study comes out tomorrow that shows that the 1-2% of LGBTQ kids are causing 98+% of cis kids to kill themselves, or that they are emotionally scarred and outcasted by LGBTQ kids, I'll believe you. Unless you have that one already?

Do you think this ruins my day or something?

So if I adopt a child tomorrow, my opinions become instantly more valid over night, right?

Show me a study where 1 to 2% of straight kids are causing 98% of trans kids to kill themselves. Can’t wait!
Everything you post is cherry picked. You go look for studies that support your viewpoints. That’s what you do, there’s no denying it. It’s obvious.

It’s kind of like trade schools. You can go to school to be a truck driver, but they don’t teach you how to be a truck driver, they teach you how to pass the road test. At the end of the day, would you make until you’ve actually been a truck driver for a while, you don’t really know what being a truck driver is.

Same thing. You can go find some studies that quotes percentages based on a slice of people that they interview or poll. But until you’ve gone through the process of raising children yourself and dealt with their problems and responded to their concerns and heard about their day-to-day experiences, then you don’t really know what children go through. Period.

Not to mention, it’s not like some new concept that children use trends and social media to bully each other and what you and your little buddy are arguing for here is a trend. It’s a trend to make alternative lifestyles more mainstream.

Just like it’s younger generations, who splintered from old school segregation and made interracial, relationships, much more common, it’s younger generations, who follow this social trend of acceptance for people who live alternative lifestyles. The problem with children is that they take things to the extreme. Young idealism. All in or all out.

When LGBTQ becomes more trendy, more children adopt it and use it as a way to bully other kids who don’t follow in with that social trend. That’s the thing about young people and following trends. It helps them to feel accepted.

In the last two years, my youngest daughter has gone to a school in a very small community, in a very rural town to a middle school in my town that was twice the size to a high school that has about 3300 kids in it and now an alternative school which has about 50 kids in it and her experience with this subject has remained constant through all four completely different scenarios and demographics.

Call me crazy but that’s a study

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, there are innocent people in prison. Do you know who else there is in prison much more of? Guilty people. Again as usual, your cherry picking. Trying to use the one-off as if it’s the rule.

No.  What I'm doing is treating the "one-off" like a human fucking being with human fucking rights that deserve to be protected.

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you honestly believe that doing an Internet search for articles written by anybody based on generic studies with people they don’t have day-to-day interaction with are going to be as legitimate and informed as people that communicate with their own children? Every day? Year in and year out? Who are there for the entire course of their development from childhood to young adulthood?

Yes.  Data is more reliable than anecdote.  100%.  Unquestionably.

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How in the name of God do you get that if I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t care about them?

I’m curious how you would want what’s best for your children when you don’t have any?

You wrote both of these in the same post.

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Things are not bad here. That’s the point he was trying to make. Stop being such an alarmist.

Things ARE bad here.  You're a fucking fascist who wants gay and trans kids to kill themselves.  Fuck off, you worthless piece of shit.  Do Alice a favor and let her live fatherlessly.

58 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Then this comes along and confuses the shit out of me..

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE