Lest you think I'm making up how concerned the LGBTQ community is right now...

ICRockets2

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

@HipKat  how many anti-cis bills are there so far this year? What are they talking about on tik tok and in HS? I would have thought there would have been more anti-cis bills since the cool kids are all LGBTQ.  

Why would there be anti-Cis laws? "Cis" is normal. albeit a stupid term. Trans is an abomination but even that could be left alone, until they started fucking with kids. Once you start trying to manipulate and indoctrinate kids, game over.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Why would there be anti-Cis laws? "Cis" is normal. albeit a stupid term. Trans is an abomination but even that could be left alone, until they started fucking with kids. Once you start trying to manipulate and indoctrinate kids, game over.

"Look what you made me do"

Spoken like the classic abusive father you are

45 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

No one made you do anything. You chose to be a fucking freak

45 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Abusive father lol... You're the epitome of stupid

On 1/14/2023 at 12:16 AM, ICRockets2 said:

Then they will be serially raped.  If you don't want to be saying "I think trans women should get serially raped in prison" then you need to change this position of yours, because this topic is truly an open-and-shut case based on ALL available data.

I have to tell you I’m not too concerned with what happen to criminals in prison. I’m sure there are a lot of people in prison who are “serially raped”, it’s kind of a thing in prison. Maybe catch Shawshank or any other prison movie. Best to not break the law.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I have to tell you I’m not too concerned with what happen to criminals in prison. I’m sure there are a lot of people in prison who are “serially raped”, it’s kind of a thing in prison. Maybe catch Shawshank or any other prison movie. 

Shawshank was very explicitly anti-prison rape.  You don't get to cite it as a defense for your pro-prison rape stance.  

5 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Shawshank was very explicitly anti-prison rape.  You don't get to cite it as a defense for your pro-prison rape stance.  

I’m not pro prison rape dude. But it could happen to anyone who lands there. Do you think they should have a place for all  your genders. The nonbinary cell block? Get out of here

2 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Again, I am unsure if abusive is the correct word.

Forcing your teenage daughter to be your wing man at local Dairy Queens may NOT be abusive.

Wrong -- YES

Abusive -- ?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Break the law and you might just lose some basic human rights. It’s not hard to be a law abiding citizen it really isn’t. Staying off drugs is a good start that includes gateway drugs 

You understand innocent people are convicted every day, right?

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well in your personal experience, Cis people are outcasts in schools, so I would expect that this power dynamic would manifest itself in society somehow. Weird how the outcasts of society are the ones with all the power to inflict misery on the powerful minority of LGBTQ kids. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 1/13/2023 at 11:16 PM, ICRockets2 said:

Then they will be serially raped.  If you don't want to be saying "I think trans women should get serially raped in prison" then you need to change this position of yours, because this topic is truly an open-and-shut case based on ALL available data.

Do you know how you solve this problem? Don’t commit crimes and stay the fuck out of prison. It’s an amazing concept, but if you don’t go to prison, you will never get prison raped.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 11:18 PM, ICRockets2 said:

Because mental illness is normal.  Tons of normal people have mental illnesses.

Funny YOU should say that….

On 1/14/2023 at 1:56 AM, ICRockets2 said:

At the end of the day, every single one of these guys would rather live in a world where queer and trans people do not exist than one where there are social consequences for bigotry directed at queer and trans people.

This is, by the very definition of the word, genocidal.

Wrong! See this is where you are lost because none of us give a damn about gay or bisexual or transsexual or queer or any of that stuff. All joking and talking shit aside. None of us care what you do or who you like or what you do with them. What we care about is constantly having thrown in our fucking faces, and then pushing it on our fucking children.

And the more you keep trying to come up with these bullshit, scientific studies and surveys and data, the more annoying you people get. I don’t push my lifestyle on you, stop pushing yours on me. It’s a very simple concept live and let live.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 2:06 AM, ICRockets2 said:

FWIW this is why I don't support daryl for mod.  Daryl is explicitly opposed to the censorship of hate speech, regardless of how vile.  His elevated status would do nothing to detox the forum, and it may even set efforts back because Lit is enough of a stupid piece of shit to think he's done something by doing nothing.

You do know that he does not really want to be a mod, right? If you haven’t figured it out by now, Darryl likes to stir the pot. He likes to be antagonistic. That’s why he makes his exclamations every morning when he comes online. That’s why he goes after Sean and TWD the way he does.

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well in your personal experience, Cis people are outcasts in schools, so I would expect that this power dynamic would manifest itself in society somehow. Weird how the outcasts of society are the ones with all the power to inflict misery on the powerful minority of LGBTQ kids. 

That’s not just my personal experience. Same conversation on another forum where people are a little bit less extreme than they are here and there is a whole long litany of people on both sides that have seen the same behavior in schools with their children. You don’t have kids so you don’t know. Just like most things, your expressing a view that you gleaned from the Internet, not personal experience. 

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

That’s not just my personal experience. Same conversation on another forum where people are a little bit less extreme than they are here and there is a whole long litany of people on both sides that have seen the same behavior in schools with their children. You don’t have kids so you don’t know. Just like most things, your expressing a view that you gleaned from the Internet, not personal experience. 

lol so its your personal experience and someone else's experience that you know on the internet, wow.

you:

OMG my kids and some guy on the internet told me that all the cool kids are LGBTQ and they are shunning and out casting 98% of the school! This must be what's going on, EVERYWHERE!

Me: state governments across the country are passing anti-LGBTQ legislation and their safe spaces are being shot up by nut jobs.

you: You're on the internet too much! The LGBTQ agenda is turning our kids gay!

Me: You know this is just an updated version of the globo homo arguments nazi's made, right?

You: I dont hate LGBTQ people, I just dont want to see them in society, respect them by using their preferred pronouns, or let them interact with my children.

...and the cycle continues....

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you know how you solve this problem? Don’t commit crimes and stay the fuck out of prison. It’s an amazing concept, but if you don’t go to prison, you will never get prison raped.

If wrongful convictions were not possible, MAYBE you could convince me not to care.  But the fact that there are innocent people in prison as we speak means we have a moral obligation to try to make prison as humane as possible.  

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wrong! See this is where you are lost because none of us give a damn about gay or bisexual or transsexual or queer or any of that stuff. All joking and talking shit aside. None of us care what you do or who you like or what you do with them. What we care about is constantly having thrown in our fucking faces, and then pushing it on our fucking children.

And the more you keep trying to come up with these bullshit, scientific studies and surveys and data, the more annoying you people get. I don’t push my lifestyle on you, stop pushing yours on me. It’s a very simple concept live and let live.

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/15/1149318664/transgender-and-non-binary-people-are-up-to-six-times-more-likely-to-have-autism

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The flip side of this whole "you don't have kids so you don't get a say" bullshit is that you're tacitly confessing to us all that if you didn't have kids you wouldn't give a shit about them.  

Why should we, as people who want what's best for children despite not having any, regard you as an appropriate moral arbiter?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

If wrongful convictions were not possible, MAYBE you could convince me not to care.  But the fact that there are innocent people in prison as we speak means we have a moral obligation to try to make prison as humane as possible.  

agreed. there's several pot smokers that Kamala incarcerated thanks to the Biden authored crime bill  while Hunter is still enjoying his crack and hookers.