Why do Bills Fans think this Dolphins Play-Off game will be easy?

Miami already beat the Bills.  Then in the last game, at home, the Dolphins had a lead in the 4th quarter. Only the Josh jump over the goal line (which was reviewed) gave us a TIE!!

I think the Bills will have trouble handling the Miami run game no matter who is the QB.

I want the win, but I can't consider it a sure win!  GO Bills!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mr .Bluto said:

Miami already beat the Bills.  Then in the last game, at home, the Dolphins had a lead in the 4th quarter. Only the Josh jump over the goal line (which was reviewed) gave us a TIE!!

I think the Bills will have trouble handling the Miami run game no matter who is the QB.

I want the win, but I can't consider it a sure win!  GO Bills!

Well Vegas has the line at 13.5 for a reason. It doesn’t always mean it’s a blowout, but it’s likely.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I don't.  I want a nice comfortably boring game where its never in doubt and we advance on -injury free- to the divisional round.

We will have a 3 TD lead by Half Time.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

I was listening to a Dolphins podcast the other day and they think they’re getting blown the fuck out. But said they could pull off the upset if Allen does his redzone turnovers and if they can get a defensive/ST touchdown or two. 

And sadly…that’s not THAT hard to pull off. 

If this defense lost to fucking Zach Wilson they can lose to anyone. 

That being said I can’t fathom this being THAT close. And if they lose I seriously think people need to be fired. And you’ll see 6357 threads from me on how I told everyone the construction of this team was majorly flawed. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

No Tua, no Bridgewater, a no-name scrub playing QB. Mostert might be out and even if he does play, he has a broken hand. Bills are relatively healthy. If we can't win this game, then we were never really Super Bowl contenders to begin with. How will we fare against the top contenders like the Bengals and Chiefs?

1 minute ago, Toofast80 said:

Certainly not a gimme! Even with Skylar T. As QB, that’s running game and D will keep them in it!! The Bills Better win this game!!👍

They will. 

Sabres 38 Panthers 17

Miami practice videos are out and man they look loose having fun. No pressure. All pressure is on Bills. That’s what scares me the most along with the idea their WRs kill us. It’s honestly not a great matchup at all. Bills should win but 13.5 is insane and almost bulletin board material.

• Eye Roll 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

6 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

I don't trust that moronic DC Frazier and Bills defense to stop anyone. 

After 13 seconds I don't think any Bills fan would. Still, this is a game the Bills have no business losing. The Bengals (most likely our next opponent if the Bills win) will be a tough game to win. Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon in the backfield against our defense...OH BOY!!!

Georgia TCU Part 2.

Bills will win by at least 3 TDs.   If they eat crap and turn the ball over and settle for FGs. they will win by 20.   

The only way this is close is a major injury on the Bills.  I wont even say to who in case I breath it into existence.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, mixum said:

Miami practice videos are out and man they look loose having fun. No pressure. All pressure is on Bills. That’s what scares me the most along with the idea their WRs kill us. It’s honestly not a great matchup at all. Bills should win but 13.5 is insane and almost bulletin board material.

That's because they know beach and golf starts Monday.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Its the NFL man. Any given Sunday. They have absolutely nothing to lose and we have Leslie Frazier as our DC so who knows. 

I certainly feel comfortable but we have all seen stranger things happen. Specially to us. 

Having said that I don't see it happening this time around. We would have to have a fuckload of turnovers and Skylar Thompson would have to turn into Joe Montana for that to happen. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: