Republican House gets to Work!

HipKat

And Dems get to work to make sure babies don't receive medical care after birth.

65 Dems also voted to not investigate China.

We can play this game every day if you like, but the fact of the matter is that neither side is going to truly fix this broken system.

It needs to be torn down and rebuilt

• Agree 1

What about this? Not important work?

Crenshaw, Waltz introduce joint resolution to give Biden military authority to combat cartels

Crenshaw quipped he's 'giving the Democrat president authority to look good for the American people'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crenshaw-waltz-introduce-joint-resolution-give-biden-military-authority-combat-cartels?fbclid=IwAR2eyXCLq2hMTiI_sXBv4jsGAPa6In4Ik1HjRbfgMaDmq_rRM-enEXFhrPo

• Like 1

Scum of the earth.210 Democrats just voted against providing medical care for babies born alive after an abortion attempt.  

The House on Wednesday passed a bill that would require that all infants born after attempted abortions get medical care, the first abortion-related legislation from the House GOP majority after the Supreme Court struck down Roe v. Wade over the summer.

The measure, titled the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, passed in a mainly 220-210-1 vote. Rep. Henry Cuellar (Texas) was the only Democrat to vote for the measure. Rep. Vicente Gonzalez (D-Texas) voted “present.”

• Angry 2

18 hours ago, Woody said:

That just made me spit my scrambled eggs out, dammit and they were expensive!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

18 hours ago, RichJ said:

Already pointing fingers ? LOL. I smell fear. 

The only time the Biden admin  put AMERICANS FIRST is when  they have the IRS look  into  your $600 transaction but dont bother with the  Bidens personal  business  dealings  with international governments .  Hunter must be snorting the evidence   in fear right now. Good. 

I'm not pointing fingers, I'm pointing the stupidity of the House Republicans and the important shit they'll never, ever work on. Because they're stupid...

4 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Funny how the leftie loonies love the IRS so much 🤦‍♂️! Another BS agency that needs to be abolished.

Yeah, they are an agency full of morons (I know, I know a couple who work there and I am somewhat surprised they can tie their shoes) and lots of bullshit, but uh well how does the government collect money for things such as roads, air traffic control, military (I agree we could cut that by half a trillion and still outspend what our rivals combined spend on war), border security, clean drinking water etc?  

Remember, the Articles of Confederation collapsed in part because it could not collect taxes or tariffs and could not enforce its laws.  So, lets say you abolish the IRS, how does the government collect the money it needs to provide services?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Funny how the leftie loonies love the IRS so much 🤦‍♂️! Another BS agency that needs to be abolished.

So you think Rich people should just be able to skate on paying taxes?

• Downvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

11 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, they are an agency full of morons (I know, I know a couple who work there and I am somewhat surprised they can tie their shoes) and lots of bullshit, but uh well how does the government collect money for things such as roads, air traffic control, military (I agree we could cut that by half a trillion and still outspend what our rivals combined spend on war), border security, clean drinking water etc?  

Remember, the Articles of Confederation collapsed in part because it could not collect taxes or tariffs and could not enforce its laws.  So, lets say you abolish the IRS, how does the government collect the money it needs to provide services?

When I say abolish it, I mean it! Trying to fix an agency that is so far broken, bloated and dysfunctional is an exercise in futility.  I do, of course, understand the Federal government needs funds to operate 🤔, but that’s also far closer to what they (The Fed. Gov. of the U.S.) were intended to do. And that doesn’t include funding the welfare of the entire planet with the taxed wages and labor of the U.S. citizens. So it would require an agency (again, but a fresh start, and far less muddled and all powerful) to be the “bookkeeper” between the states (and territories I suppose) but not a highly feared institution (especially on the FED level).

How many agencies have been created and are under the guise of “federal”!? 166? Does anybody here (besides myself) think the Fed is just a tid bit larger than it was initially derived UNDER WRITTEN CONSTRAINT? The Democrats solution is to dump close to 100 million into expanding the IRS  🤦‍♂️👎!

https://instituteforlegalreform.com/research/constitutional-constraints-provisions-limiting-excessive-government-fines/https://instituteforlegalreform.com/research/constitutional-constraints-provisions-limiting-excessive-government-fines/

https://taxfoundation.org/how-many-words-are-tax-code

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

C’mon, this comment wasn’t very creative dude!! What do you think?

But abolishing the department that handles Revenue is??? 

Obviously there is WAY TOO MANY federal agencies, but you can't make cuts just to make cuts without making them sensible./

The IRS is easy to handle. Reduce the Tax Codes to a simple flat income tax. Remove double taxation policies and loopholes that the wealthiest use to escape paying taxes. Which would allow you to reduces the IRS workforce.