I Like Mehself...Take a Selfie

On 1/15/2023 at 5:12 PM, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Oh look two racists complaining. Get over yourself. Lit will not let you be mod because you are racist. Move on to another site loser. 

Oh you must be talking about Spiked who called Kim Kimchi the whore and calls people faggot all the time. But some how you didn’t see that you only saw your boys fb page or so you say.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

On 1/15/2023 at 5:17 PM, LIBills said:

Shove your racist bullshit up your ass you simpleton.

You are a tired act. Same old bullshit from the same old bullshitter.

Just another whiner and complainer that brings NOTHING to this board.

I’m just waiting for him/her to call me racist so I can put him/her in contact with my black family to put him/her in him/hers place. “It”wouldn’t know what to do. Him her has no idea what color I am.

• Like 2

Does this thread have a point?  Honestly, the only thing keeping me on here is Bills football.  As much as I want the Bills to win it all this year I wouldn't mind if they screwed up this week just so I wouldn't have to read all the nonsense on this subforum.  Its boring, dear God its so fucking boring.

3 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Does this thread have a point?  Honestly, the only thing keeping me on here is Bills football.  As much as I want the Bills to win it all this year I wouldn't mind if they screwed up this week just so I wouldn't have to read all the nonsense on this subforum.  Its boring, dear God its so fucking boring.

So… go do something else? There is a lot of good you could be doing besides complaining about what’s going on at the Buffalo Range lmao. I would take you leaving for good over the Bills losing in the playoffs 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I get the meaning of the song spike, we should all stop our self-loathing and like ourselves.

im starting today!

not for nothing, but that song kinda stinks. At best it’s Ziggy Marley-lite.

I could almost do better on a Casio SA-76 keyboard and a Mr. Microphone 🎤 

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m just waiting for him/her to call me racist so I can put him/her in contact with my black family to put him/her in him/hers place. “It”wouldn’t know what to do. Him her has no idea what color I am.

Don't worry. 

The idiot will get around to calling you a racist because its a fuckin retard. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Oh you must be talking about Spiked who called Kim Kimchi the whore and calls people faggot all the time. But some how you didn’t see that you only saw your boys fb page or so you say.

I have NEVER called Kim a whore.

I have spelled out how Kim met Terry and NEVER said that any money exchanged hands.

I have called Kim unqualified to be President of the Buffalo Bills AND the Buffalo Sabres and I have detailed why.

Do you believe Kim is qualified?

If so, please tell us why?

Why must you make up lies about me?

With respect to the term "faggot", I do NOT believe I use that term however there is NO question I have called posters here who I believe are closet homosexuals derogative terms for being so.

I have called Very Wide Ass' late Mother a Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack Whore (D.B.A.C.W.)and apologized for saying she was the #1 ranked D.B.A.C.W. since I was wrong to say that.  She was ranked #7.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

10 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I try my best.

I am sorry if I have let you down.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

I get the meaning of the song spike, we should all stop our self-loathing and like ourselves.

im starting today!

not for nothing, but that song kinda stinks. At best it’s Ziggy Marley-lite.

I could almost do better on a Casio SA-76 keyboard and a Mr. Microphone 🎤 

Yes, it is about liking oneself and I am glad it has made a positive change in your own life.

12 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

With respect to the term "faggot", I do NOT believe I use that term however there is NO question I have called posters here who I believe are closet homosexuals derogative terms for being so.

You believe some of us are “closeted” homosexuals?

Do tell.

you can say “faggot” as a slur for pejorative contempt, but not nigger. 

because you’re righteous, and you get to decide.

gotcha.

• Laugh 1

12 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Yes, it is about liking oneself and I am glad it has made a positive change in your own life.

Personally, I feel there’s “too much” self-love around here.

not enough love from the people who don’t understand others ways of life.

what’s the 2nd greatest command?

Mark 12:31

New King James Version
And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

EDIT: self-righteous indignation rant over😬

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

You believe some of us are “closeted” homosexuals?

Do tell.

you can say “faggot” as a slur for pejorative contempt, but not nigger. 

because you’re righteous, and you get to decide.

gotcha.

I don't use the term "Faggot" and I NEVER said you specifically are a closeted Homosexual.

I wish those that are closeted Homosexuals felt the freedom and acceptance to live their lives outside of the closet.

20 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I don't use the term "Faggot" and I NEVER said you specifically are a closeted Homosexual.

I wish those that are closeted Homosexuals felt the freedom and acceptance to live their lives outside of the closet.

Are you sure you haven’t used the word faggot on this site? Because I was sure you had. But I don’t want to accuse you if I’m wrong.

I didn’t think you were accusing me of being a closeted gay, but some people specifically on this site.

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

(a) Are you sure you haven’t used the word faggot on this site? Because I was sure you had. But I don’t want to accuse you if I’m wrong.

(b) I didn’t think you were accusing me of being a closeted gay, but some people specifically on this site.

(a) I don't believe I have.  I will pledge to NOT do so going forward.  Bad term.

(b) Yes, I am.

• Like 1