Biden :More classified documents found.

Greg

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

POTUS - allowed to take documents and has the authority to declassify them. See Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Worked with archives when they had concerns over said documents and kept them under lock and key, as they asked. Still raided and media went full lock him up mode.

VP Biden - not allowed to take documents or declassify them. Documents found in unsecure area where others had access, and 

Pkscul, a corrupt overpaid government employee, would disagree. 

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, pkschul said:

I find it funny that when you look at responses from people who voted for Biden they're mostly like: "If he did something wrong, he should suffer the consequences." 

While Trump supporters are mostly like: "So what? Fake news!"

I think at the very least this gives Biden an easy out for not running for re-election. After the whole Trump document thing, how could you not clean up your own house? Irresponsible.

We're still waiting for the people that have told us "we got him this time!" and "he's going to prison" to actually be right. Six years and counting and crickets.

If he ever gets charged, and a trial produces evidence that he committed crimes, then I'm absolutely of the opinion that he should face whatever the punishment is for said crime/crimes.

I will admit that this theory that they are now possibly looking to run Joe  out of the WH has some juice. Very strange how aides and such just happened to stumble upon these documents and reported it. And I think even most Dems would admit that they want Biden to go away, so it appeases the party that needs to move on and try to push the next candidate...whoever that may be.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You are very stupid.

Read my above post.  Then reread it again. 

Familiarize yourself with the truth. 

You work for the government, don't you?

And you're overpaid.

So classified information found in multiple locations is a nothing burger?

Both should be held accountable. Do you understand accountability?

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, pkschul said:

So classified information found in multiple locations is a nothing burger?

Both should be held accountable. Do you understand accountability?

You do work for the government.  You can't see how you're skewing and misrepresenting the facts. 

This is how it starts. 

I will always fight your brand of Fascism. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

image.jpeg.05844d18e0693606b79cbd7b71a8936d.jpeg

Define it.  Sadly, you cannot.   I have provided the classical definition; you don't like it because it defines your beliefs.   

You are very capable of performing genocidal atrocities.   I know what you are. 

1 hour ago, IrishLass said:

Looks like something out of The Onion. "It's not like they're sitting out on the STREET..."

lol!

spacer.png

I couldn't believe my ears.  That was something I'd expect from a kid who didn't know any better, not an octogenarian who touts over 50 years of experience..  :niterider:

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

POTUS - allowed to take documents and has the authority to declassify them

except he wasnt POTUS when he was in possession of them.  but that's not the point. he refused to give them back which is why DOJ is chasing him. 

and he didnt declassify them.  Never once has his lawyers made that claim in a court of law where there are consequences for lying.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep, Biden screwed up with this. But I haven’t seen him going to court to fight the documents being returned to the archives. He didn’t ignore months of requests from the archives to return all documents. And Biden hasn’t said he unclassified everything before he left office. Yea, nowhere close to how Trump handled things.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The guy that ripped Trump for being irresponsible for having documents under lock and key at the Mar A Lago compound had documents in his garage for six years 

Moron

They were NOT under lock and key.. smh

This is not even debatable, nor were they in one place. 

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yep, Biden screwed up with this. But I haven’t seen him going to corkurt to fight the documents being returned to the archives. He didn’t ignore months of requests from the archives to return all documents. And Biden hasn’t said he unclassified everything before he left office. Yea, nowhere close to how Trump handled things.

Except he complied and his team was working with the archives. The reas9n why it's all BS is because numerous former presidents have done the same, and nobody cared. Only when we had a weaponized DOJ and other agencies did this become a thing.

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They were NOT under lock and key.. smh

This is not even debatable, nor were they in one place. 

Better go back and do some reading. This time make sure it's not your usual fake TDS sources because they have steered you wrong, once again. Trump was compliant, and had the documents in a room where they requested him to put a lock on...which he did.

Months before the raid on his Mar-a-Lago residence, former President Donald Trump's lawyers recieved instructions to "secure the room" in which he stored his documents, sources told CNN.

The sources told CNN aides added a padlock in order to secure the room. 

On Monday, Trump confirmed reports that the FBI executed a search warrant at his Palm Beach, Florida, residence.

Sources told ABC News the search was related to 15 boxes of documents Trump took from the White House to Mar-a-Lago resort following the end of his presidency. During the FBI's search Monday morning, the agency was verifying that no other documents were still at the resort after the National Archives retrieved the documents in February, a source told CNN. 

Investigators met with Trump's lawyers at Mar-a-Lago months ago to evaluate the documents Trump had taken during his time at the White House, CNN reported. Trump was also present during the meeting, albeit momentarily, sources told CNN. 

The CNN report does not specify when exactly investigators met with Trump, but said Trump aides were interviewed about the documents by the FBI in April and May.

During Monday's search of his office, Trump was at Trump Tower in New York City.

After investigators asked to see where Trump stored his documents, attorneys for the former president took investigators to the basement room at Mar-a-Lago. Days later, the attorneys received a letter asking to lock that same room, sources told CNN. The report does not mention who sent the letter.

Representatives for Trump did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

In a letter sent to Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., David Ferriero, archivist of the United States, wrote that some information in the 15 boxes of presidential records taken to President Trump's personal residence in Florida contained "classified national security information."

President Donald Trump speaks during an event in the briefing room of the White House in Washington, Friday, Nov. 20, 2020, on prescription drug prices.

"I write in response to your letter of February 9, 2022, in which you asked a number of questions relating to "the 15 boxes of presidential records that the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) recently recovered from former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence," Ferriero wrote to Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., in a letter dated Friday. "Please see our responses to each of your questions."

Maloney is the chairwoman of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform.

The fourth question addressed in the letter asked, "Are the contents of the boxes of records recovered by NARA undergoing a review to determine if they contain classified information? If so, who is conducting that review and has any classified information been found?" 

Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) delivers her opening statement at a hearing of the House Oversight and Reform Committee on September 30, 2020 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Alex Edelman-Pool/Getty Images) (Getty Images)

Ferriero responded by stating, "NARA has identified items marked as classified national security information within the boxes." 

In a statement, former President Trump said that the National Archives didn't "find" the documents, and that they were given upon request.

"The National Archives did not ‘find’ anything, they were given, upon request, Presidential Records in an ordinary and routine process to ensure the preservation of my legacy and in accordance with the Presidential Records Act," Trump said.

Trump added that the Democrats "are in search of their next Scam."

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

very helpful. 

26 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

he complied and his team was working with the archives.

Here is the money line:

The government is conducting a criminal investigation concerning the improper removal and storage of classified information in unauthorized spaces, as well as the unlawful concealment or removal of government records. The investigation began as a result of a referral the United States National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) sent to the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) on February 9, 2022 hereinafter, "NARA Referral."

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Except he complied and his team was working with the archives. The reas9n why it's all BS is because numerous former presidents have done the same, and nobody cared. Only when we had a weaponized DOJ and other agencies did this become a thing.

Better go back and do some reading. This time make sure it's not your usual fake TDS sources because they have steered you wrong, once again. Trump was compliant, and had the documents in a room where they requested him to put a lock on...which he did.

TRUMP DID NOT COMPLY, you fucking puppet.

He was asked mutiple times to return the documents, did NOT comply and THAT is why the FBI  raided Mar a Lago. THEN, he STILL tried to hide MORE documents and further requests were made to return them.

PLUS the storage room at Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s residential suite Pine Hall and his office called the “45 Office” were “not currently authorized locations for the storage of classified information or” national defense information. Documents were stored in multiple locations on the premises. He ignored the DOJ when he was asked to build a better storage room.

THEN, Mr Compliant filed multiple lawsuits in an effort to not have to return the documents

I mean Goddamn dude, fucking at least TRY to be factual

6 minutes ago, IrishLass said:

spacer.png

I swear I hate getting into it with women but stupid is stupid and you FUCKING stupid