Jump to content

You Know When Your Country Has Become a SHIT HOLE When All Flights Are Grounded


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

"I'm too sexy for this thread so sexy I'm butthurt"

img_1_1673015445849.jpg

 

What a great portrait.  It reminds me of the good old days when my Mom would take me to K-Mart to get my picture taken.  :niterider:

 

Zw

  • Laugh 1
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Last I checked that was a 78 year old system. Was Pete Transportation guy for 78 years?? Did it ever go down before?? I'll help, no, it didn't. Would the fact it's never gone down put it high on the priority list of Transportation Department issues? Why don't YOU answer that one.

BTW,
Indeed, the problem’s root cause have been traced to an engineer who by an honest mistake “replaced a file with another”, according to FAA officials. The changed database file would later turn out to be corrupted, causing the entire system to crash.

“It was an honest mistake that cost the country millions,” the FAA official said.

 

 

In only a few days you asked what  Republicans are doing to fix this democrat inflation. Pete has been secretary for a while now and you havent asked what he's done to fix an old system. Crenshaw just showed that Pete is clueless and obviously put by Biden just to pan der to the lgbtq peeps just like he asked  Kamala to be vp and border issues when she ir not qualified and clueless. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RichJ said:

 

In only a few days you asked what  Republicans are doing to fix this democrat inflation. Pete has been secretary for a while now and you havent asked what he's done to fix an old system. Crenshaw just showed that Pete is clueless and obviously put by Biden just to pan der to the lgbtq peeps just like he asked  Kamala to be vp and border issues when she ir not qualified and clueless. 

 

An old system that never showed signs of needing fixed, and as if there isn't a shit TON of other things that need more immediate attention than something that never went down before?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

An old system that never showed signs of needing fixed, and as if there isn't a shit TON of other things that need more immediate attention than something that never went down before?

Agreed. There's tons to be done but I guess Pete found it more important to '

"Make acronyms more “inclusive” by renaming the NOTAM system from “Notice to Airmen” to “Notice to Air Missions.” I wish I was joking.
Wokeism is a disease. Next time, try doing your job, Pete.".
 
Lol. people are stuck due to transportation systems  issues but at least the lgbtq got their woke acronyms now. Enjoy. Lol.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Agreed. There's tons to be done but I guess Pete found it more important to '

"Make acronyms more “inclusive” by renaming the NOTAM system from “Notice to Airmen” to “Notice to Air Missions.” I wish I was joking.
Wokeism is a disease. Next time, try doing your job, Pete.".
 
Lol. people are stuck due to transportation systems  issues but at least the lgbtq got their woke acronyms now. Enjoy. Lol.

 

The LGBTQ thing is stupid but that doesn't mean he should have been working on something that was never a problem before and besides, the guy doesn't personally monitor every fucking thing. If the FAA shit was problematic, where was a chain of reporting errors?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So that's where that "new" definition for NOTAM's came from?  that creepy little homosexual Communist didn't want a long standing term to continue being used because it had "man" in it rather than a gender-neutral term?  Well, Notice to Air Mission does not work you little POS (Petie Butt's-a-gig).  Commercial and private flights are not a mission; I'm issuing the NOTAM to a person in charge of an aircraft aircrew/airman, not a fucking "mission".  Fuck this woke stuff.  And why is that little sicko being addressed directly for such incidents involving aviation?  We have an FAA Administrator for that who is much more closely involved in this area.  Although, I am going to assume he, Billy Nolen, isn't any more competent.  Little Petie has been very busy this year being out on a 2–3-month maternity leave with his, ahem, partner, Chasten and then during the flight mess in December he and Chasten were off on vacation in Portugal's wine country while the airlines were going down in flames figuratively.  What "manager " at that level wouldn't get their butt hurt ass back and take command?  Not him.  The last time we had a decent FAA Administrator was Randy Babbitt.  It's all homosexual show for this particular administrator.  Bye-dumb's handlers love show casing him and they could care less what kind of job he is doing.  
 

 

  • Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

The LGBTQ thing is stupid but that doesn't mean he should have been working on something that was never a problem before and besides, the guy doesn't personally monitor every fucking thing. If the FAA shit was problematic, where was a chain of reporting errors?

He monitored the acronyms.  Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

So that's where that "new" definition for NOTAM's came from?  that creepy little homosexual Communist didn't want a long standing term to continue being used because it had "man" in it rather than a gender-neutral term?  Well, Notice to Air Mission does not work you little POS (Petie Butt's-a-gig).  Commercial and private flights are not a mission; I'm issuing the NOTAM to a person in charge of an aircraft aircrew/airman, not a fucking "mission".  Fuck this woke stuff.  And why is that little sicko being addressed directly for such incidents involving aviation?  We have an FAA Administrator for that who is much more closely involved in this area.  Although, I am going to assume he, Billy Nolen, isn't any more competent.  Little Petie has been very busy this year being out on a 2–3-month maternity leave with his, ahem, partner, Chasten and then during the flight mess in December he and Chasten were off on vacation in Portugal's wine country while the airlines were going down in flames figuratively.  What "manager " at that level wouldn't get their butt hurt ass back and take command?  Not him.  The last time we had a decent FAA Administrator was Randy Babbitt.  It's all homosexual show for this particular administrator.  Bye-dumb's handlers love show casing him and they could care less what kind of job he is doing.  
 

 

Pete working on fixing the system.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RichJ said:

He monitored the acronyms.  Lol. 

Hell, he IS an acronym! lol

  • Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...