Jump to content

You Know When Your Country Has Become a SHIT HOLE When All Flights Are Grounded


Recommended Posts

You know your a shitposter when you obsess over everything that has nothing to do with yourself and your country because you and your country are irrelevant, and you need someway to try and get the attention you desperately crave because your life is empty, and you experience ZERO love IRL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since I have some of the remaining Trump Fluffers'' attention on this thread (although I have them pretty much all on IGNORE now so I don't know what they are saying NOR quite frankly give a shit to know what they are saying) perhaps one of you can let us know where Sack 'O Shit is these days?

NOT that I want to dialogue with him since he is and will remain one of the PERMANENT members of the IGNORE List however I have been praying for him and it would be good to know he is receiving them.

Very Wide Ass seems to be posting less as well which is also truly blessing.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile....

Canada suffers same mysterious air system outage as US, delaying more flights

Canada’s air traffic system suffered a similar outage to the one that occurred in the US for a brief period on Wednesday.

US air travel was badly disrupted by the failure of the Federal Aviation Administration’s  Notice to Air Missions system (NOTAM) overnight on Tuesday, forcing a full ground stop of domestic aviation on Wednesday morning.

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Meanwhile....

Canada suffers same mysterious air system outage as US, delaying more flights

Canada’s air traffic system suffered a similar outage to the one that occurred in the US for a brief period on Wednesday.

US air travel was badly disrupted by the failure of the Federal Aviation Administration’s  Notice to Air Missions system (NOTAM) overnight on Tuesday, forcing a full ground stop of domestic aviation on Wednesday morning.

Yes, because you forced us to use your fuckin' retarded system!

Is it us Canadians fault as well for being geographically located on top of the USA like my ass on a toilet in the morning?

You dumbass rednecks are too much sometimes!!!

Now go back to your bathroom...

 

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Just remember that no matter how bad America gets, it will always remain a better place than Canada.

 

 

 

The same goes for it's people...especially when we are talking about SpunkedLemonPiss. The most awfully smelling homeless junkie is still superior to that sloppy monkey fucker.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 
  ·Today the FAA (Federal Aviation Admin) grounded all flights because of a failure in their old, outdated system.
So what was Pete Buttigieg doing behind-the-scenes to prevent outages like this from happening?
Making acronyms more “inclusive” by renaming the NOTAM system from “Notice to Airmen” to “Notice to Air Missions.” I wish I was joking.
Wokeism is a disease. Next time, try doing your job, Pete.
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

 

 
  ·Today the FAA (Federal Aviation Admin) grounded all flights because of a failure in their old, outdated system.
So what was Pete Buttigieg doing behind-the-scenes to prevent outages like this from happening?
Making acronyms more “inclusive” by renaming the NOTAM system from “Notice to Airmen” to “Notice to Air Missions.” I wish I was joking.
Wokeism is a disease. Next time, try doing your job, Pete.
 

Not sure what Pete has to do with the FAA's system, but... ok?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Yes, because you forced us to use your fuckin' retarded system!

WAH!
 

WE ARE AMERICA’S BITCH!

How about keeping your chemical plants from blowing up?

or were they following AMERICAN guidelines?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

WAH!
 

WE ARE AMERICA’S BITCH!

How about keeping your chemical plants from blowing up?

or were they following AMERICAN guidelines?

I have just sent your current coordinates to our crack elite team of Canada Goose Bombers.

Look up!!!

 

 

  • Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I have just sent your current coordinates to our crack elite team of Canada Goose Bombers.

Look up!!!

 

 

You cock-knocking sperm-burping bastard!

I hate those fuckers! 

  • Trump 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Last I check planes are transport vehicles. 

Last I checked that was a 78 year old system. Was Pete Transportation guy for 78 years?? Did it ever go down before?? I'll help, no, it didn't. Would the fact it's never gone down put it high on the priority list of Transportation Department issues? Why don't YOU answer that one.

BTW,
Indeed, the problem’s root cause have been traced to an engineer who by an honest mistake “replaced a file with another”, according to FAA officials. The changed database file would later turn out to be corrupted, causing the entire system to crash.

“It was an honest mistake that cost the country millions,” the FAA official said.

 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...