FUCKING DO IT!

If that happened, that would be amazing. More amazing than getting Von Miller.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

16 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Cards gave up a 2nd rounder a few years ago…so 

fuck OBJ 

Fuck OBJ x 10+++ if they can get Hopkins....My fear is watch the Chiefs try to snag him...they will want that #1 WR

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

Don't know if we can afford it. How about Brandon Cook?

If he still has some gas left in the tank...Playing for the Texans last couple of years or however long its been may have drained him out.....

15 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Well, his history indicates going to losing teams

Cooks moves more than Mayflower vans. He changed teams 5 times......:classic_huh:

He produces at every stop. and only 29 i thought he was 32 lol

something up with this guy. And he needs a contract redo whereever he is traded to.

cba fan

He's not the same Hopkins dudes. But fuck yeah I'd do it. Just be weary of the deal. Like I said. Father time is undefeated. We don't wanna end up like the Titans did when they got Julio Jones. 

• Like 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Bills are 6 MIL over next years cap. That is without Poyer, Edmunds, Keenum and Phillips to name a few. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

My thoughts are that this is a huge “never gonna happen”. We aren’t gonna pay 2 WRs over 20 million dollars at the same time. I think it’s way more likely they draft someone in the early rounds (hopefully first) to replace Davis after next year. Cheap labor. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, whorlnut said:

My thoughts are that this is a huge “never gonna happen”. We aren’t gonna pay 2 WRs over 20 million dollars at the same time. I think it’s way more likely they draft someone in the early rounds (hopefully first) to replace Davis after next year. Cheap labor. 

I agree......  Beane just won one bidding war (Von Miller) last off-season, would he really want another so soon?  Also, your approach sounds like(IIRC?) what the offensive genius Andy Reid did after Hill?  Is there a rumor Sean once tried to get Beane to wear a "WWARD" wristband to remind him to be more like Andy? 

TBH, I am surprised KC(without Mahomes "pulling a Brady"[contract sacrifice]) has managed to still field a quality lineup.  Although I think IOL is a higher priority(similar to me posting DT[1 tech] in my estimation may be the spot to get most impact last offseason, before Wallace left), guards can at least be gotten later. If they want Morse's replacement, it generally requires more draft capital for known blue chip types.   If the projected cap increases from TV deals(and gambling revenues being far more than expected), maybe Beane will be fine picking up an expensive free agent?  Terry is less likely than Ralph to poopoo the spending spree some want?  Maybe y'all  should call your government officials  and recruit them to work at One Bills Drive?  They love spending other peoples' money.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

Well we're only over next year's cap by about $5 mil with only 37 players signed. But maybe, since we're a contender, we can convince Hopkins to redo his $19.45 mil salary next year and play for, say -$5 mil instead. 

Yeah let's just do it!

• Laugh 2

• 2 weeks later...