Canada Stupidly Buys 88 US F-35 Fighter Jets

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Are you saying these planes were forced on Canada somehow?

Why would Canada be beholden to a corrupt US, give over billions of your dollars for planes that could only be used for the benefit of said corrupt  govt?

And only you can see thru this deal, or are there smarties in the Canadian govt who believe this too?

if so, they should start an inquiry or investigation or sumpin……

Parking planes on Canadian runways costs nothing and the assumption we'll pay anything for the privilege is just that. An assumption.

Tell me, what does Canada need 88 F35s for?

Who will they be protecting us from?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

11 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

I answer your question directly. You asked I gave you an answer. Then you provide an opinion backed up by what? Your own expertise? Expertise in old beat up Mercedes and Ovaltine? Sarcasm of course. 

Just because you answered doesn't mean your answer makes sense.

And attacking me personally for asking basic questions is just further proof you aren't making sense.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

4 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Parking planes on Canadian runways costs nothing and the assumption we'll pay anything for the privilege is just that. An assumption.

I'd bet they need them to protect themselves from you.  :niterider:

• Laugh 1

On 1/10/2023 at 7:15 PM, shiva2999 said:

We agree we don’t trust the US govt.  Fuck, 95% of this board would agree on that.*  In varying degrees of corruption, with some people actually believing our govt at the very top are treasonous.

I just don’t understand what makes a country like yours virtuous when they go along with shady deals and whatever the Great Satan foists upon them. Unless you are going to say “nato agreements etc”, I don’t know why they wouldn’t say no.

* hard pressed to think of anyone that wholesale trusts the govt in every facet.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We agree we don’t trust the US govt.  Fuck, 95% of this board would agree on that.*  In varying degrees of corruption, with some people actually believing our govt at the very top are treasonous.

I just don’t understand what makes a country like yours virtuous when they go along with shady deals and whatever the Great Satan foists upon them. Unless you are going to say “nato agreements etc”, I don’t know why they wouldn’t say no.

* hard pressed to think of anyone that wholesale trusts the govt in every facet.

I want the Canadian Government to say NO.

History shows that the American pressure on Canada given the relative power size is relentless.

The examples are numerous.

I suggest you read up on the Avro Arrow I posted in this thread.

Justin Trudeau's Father Pierre did say NO to the Americans often.

There was a price to pay economically if the American Administration at the time was vengeful.

It is a balancing act to keep our bigger war mongering neighbour in check.

Conservative Canadian Federal Governments are quick to show their "sink basins" to the American Administration.

Liberal Governments less so.

Nonetheless, the reality is we live next to a retarded neighbour who is still 9 times our size and spends more money on its military than the next 9 countries combined.

We have to sell our oil and natural resources to someone.

The choices are NOT always great.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

On 1/12/2023 at 2:21 AM, jc856 said:

Virtue is not the issue. Stupidity is.

The fact remains that America has the ability to make life very difficult for Canada if it wants to

We do not have the ability to make life very difficult for America.

So we have to be careful with what we say and do for reasons Americans find difficult to understand but the rest of the world understands all too well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Virtue is not the issue. Stupidity is.

The fact remains that America has the ability to make life very difficult for Canada if it wants to

We do not have the ability to make life very difficult for America.

So we have to be careful with what we say and do for reasons Americans find difficult to understand but the rest of the world understands all too well.

Exactly.

We have learned to be polite and smile to Americans even though we think they are shit flinging retards.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

On 1/12/2023 at 2:34 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

I want the Canadian Government to say NO.

History shows that the American pressure on Canada given the relative power size is relentless.

The examples are numerous.

I suggest you read up on the Avro Arrow I posted in this thread.

Justin Trudeau's Father Pierre did say NO to the Americans often.

There was a price to pay economically if the American Administration at the time was vengeful.

It is a balancing act to keep our bigger war mongering neighbour in check.

Conservative Canadian Federal Governments are quick to show their "sink basins" to the American Administration.

Liberal Governments less so.

Nonetheless, the reality is we live next to a retarded neighbour who is still 9 times our size and spends more money on its military than the next 9 countries combined.

We have to sell our oil and natural resources to someone.

The choices are NOT always great.

It doesn't matter what you WANT. Your wife and neighbors WANT you to clean up the piles of dog shit but it doesn't get done, does it?

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

It doesn't matter what you WANT. Your wife and neighbors WANT you to clean up the piles of dog shit but it doesn't get done, does it?

He uses the dog shit for meals or new furniture pieces.

Just now, LIBills said:

I don't know if you know this but Spike lives in the house his father had built and EVERYTHING in that house is from the 50s and 60s, even the glassware and plates.The dumb fuck couldn't even buy a house on his own. That's why its funny when he attempts to denigrate Dairy Queen workers.

1 minute ago, Very Wide Right said:

I don't know if you know this but Spike lives in the house his father had built and EVERYTHING in that house is from the 50s and 60s, even the glassware and plates.The dumb fuck couldn't even buy a house on his own. That's why its funny when he attempts to denigrate Dairy Queen workers.

Well, didn’t he buy a gorilla from the zoo and call it his wife????

• Laugh 1

On 1/14/2023 at 4:49 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

Exactly.

We have learned to be polite and smile to Americans even though we think they are shit flinging retards.

Two faced little bitches. Not tough enough to stand up for themselves. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Two faced little bitches. Not tough enough to stand up for themselves. 

Canadians aren't fighters. They let the government strip them of their freedoms and even allow the government to jail them for not using correct pronouns. The minute 1 Canadian stands up against tyranny, the majority of Canadians rise up against their own freedom.

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

That would explain the yellow wings

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Well, didn’t he buy a gorilla from the zoo and call it his wife????

Makeup Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”