Jump to content

Biden found with classified documents from when he was VP.


Recommended Posts

Note the Difference.

Biden: I don't know anything about them but the lawyers returned the documents and we'll let the investigators figure it out.

Trump: They're MINE! MINE! MINE!! I did nothing wrong. I had every right to take those. This is a witch hunt by the Liberal corrupt FBI and DOJ!! I'm innocent. Those were totally MINE to take!!!

35lx93n.jpg.3fdd3de24fa571376a90dd14f094fd4f.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I already answered this. Am I not making myself clear or do you just read the parts you want?

If you were making yourself clear, I wouldn't have asked

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

Ukraine? You don't say

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the billion dollars that then VP Biden threatened to withhold if the Ukranian AG didn't fire the person investigating Burisma...the company that was paying Joe's crackhead son very well as a zero experience top executive.

 

There has been NO release of info on what's on those documents, but make sure you pay attention "Catturd".... lulz!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

There has been NO release of info on what's on those documents, but make sure you pay attention "Catturd".... lulz!

Oh look Hipkats Trump hate is affecting his ability to use logic 😔, AGAIN.  Bidumb wasn’t anything other than a normal elderly person with dementia when he had these documents, not a POTUS, not a VPOTUS (not that they have any rights to classified documents). Get this dementia riddled traitor out of here. AND they were pertaining to Ukraine, impeachment and imprisonments for this treasonous POS!  Let’s not forget how Bidumb blackmailed Ukrainians due to their investigations into the Biden crime familys operations in Ukraine and abroad. @53.00 is a beauty...

 

“The attorneys found the documents in a locked closet while preparing to vacate office space at the center, which the president used from mid-2017 until he began the 2020 campaign.“

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Note the Difference.

Biden: I don't know anything about them but the lawyers returned the documents and we'll let the investigators figure it out.

Trump: They're MINE! MINE! MINE!! I did nothing wrong. I had every right to take those. This is a witch hunt by the Liberal corrupt FBI and DOJ!! I'm innocent. Those were totally MINE to take!!!

35lx93n.jpg.3fdd3de24fa571376a90dd14f094fd4f.jpg

Except this is only a fantasy that you conjured up in your TDS consumed mind. Trump and his lawyers were working with, and apparently had a good relationship with the archives about these documents until they decided that they would take unprecedented actions against a former president.

I'm truly embarrassed for you watching you make these posts and then claiming that you have no bias and don't carry water for Biden. This post is proof that you are delusional and absolutely treat one man differently because TDS

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

 

“The attorneys found the documents in a locked closet 

 

Since you're a very honest person, I trust that you will soon be lambasting Philly for claiming the documents were out in the open on a desk.  Right?  You care about the truth, and it offends you that such dishonesty would be associated with your position?  Yes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

There has been NO release of info on what's on those documents, but make sure you pay attention "Catturd".... lulz!

Actually, CNN and others have reported that materials related to Ukraine, Iran, and the UK were discovered

Stop trying to dismiss what others are posting since they aren't your trusted sources such as CNN, MSDNC, and others. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Oh look Hipkats Trump hate is affecting his ability to use logic 😔, AGAIN.  Bidumb wasn’t anything other than a normal elderly person with dementia when he had these documents, not a POTUS, not a VPOTUS (not that they have any rights to classified documents). Get this dementia riddled traitor out of here. AND they were pertaining to Ukraine, impeachment and imprisonments for this treasonous POS!  Let’s not forget how Bidumb blackmailed Ukrainians due to their investigations into the Biden crime familys operations in Ukraine and abroad. @53.00 is a beauty...

“The attorneys found the documents in a locked closet while preparing to vacate office space at the center, which the president used from mid-2017 until he began the 2020 campaign.“

 

Logic? Logic says that since there’s been no information released about what was on those documents, then your post claiming they were secrets about Ukraine is full of shit just like most of the stuff you post. Ever actually think before you post anything or you do you just referred to the current Republican dog whistle and response book of the day?

  • Downvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Logic? Logic says that since there’s been no information released about what was on those documents, then your post claiming they were secrets about Ukraine is full of shit just like most of the stuff you post. Ever actually think before you post anything or you do you just referred to the current Republican dog whistle and response book of the day?

One of your go to garbage info spreaders(manure spreaders)! Oh look, proven wrong again. Possibly you should start listening to my expertise rather than ignorantly dismissing it 👍. Just trying to help ya bro!

 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-what-matters/index.html

Gangel and CNN’s Marshall Cohen reported Tuesday that, according to one source, the Biden documents covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom.”

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

One of your go to garbage info spreaders(manure spreaders)! Oh look, proven wrong again. Possibly you should start listening to my expertise rather than ignorantly dismissing it 👍. Just trying to help ya bro!

 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-what-matters/index.html

Gangel and CNN’s Marshall Cohen reported Tuesday that, according to one source, the Biden documents covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom.”

 

"according to one source" is not a confirmation.  That's the same level of reporting as that "Trump had nuclear secrets" stuff you like to mock.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

One of your go to garbage info spreaders(manure spreaders)! Oh look, proven wrong again. Possibly you should start listening to my expertise rather than ignorantly dismissing it 👍. Just trying to help ya bro!

 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-what-matters/index.html

Gangel and CNN’s Marshall Cohen reported Tuesday that, according to one source, the Biden documents covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom.”

 

Oh gosh, sorry I wasn’t hanging over the news at 8:30 last night. And since I don’t watch CNN, which means it’s not one of my go-to’s I wouldn’t of seen that. As a matter of  fact I haven’t watched any news since yesterday morning when I was watching the channel 4 news from Buffalo, so sorry, I missed it. Fucking, kill me.

if you need to know my itinerary for TV viewing, after the hockey game last night, I watched this weeks episodes of 1923 and Tulsa King, and then I went to bed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Except this is only a fantasy that you conjured up in your TDS consumed mind. Trump and his lawyers were working with, and apparently had a good relationship with the archives about these documents until they decided that they would take unprecedented actions against a former president.

I'm truly embarrassed for you watching you make these posts and then claiming that you have no bias and don't carry water for Biden. This post is proof that you are delusional and absolutely treat one man differently because TDS

Wait, how is that a fantasy? Do I need to actually go find the actual things that both men said? Because Trump threw a fucking bitch fit acting like the world was crucifying him because they wanted to take his precious documents away from him. While the only thing Biden said was I don’t know about them and we’ll see what happens. Instead of name-calling like a little girl, why don’t you prove me wrong. Why don’t you show everybody on here how professional Donald Trump was about the documents they found in Florida. Tell us all how he didn’t resort to his standard  playing the victim

Not only are you the poster child for TDS, every time your fucking wrong or backed into a corner, that’s your go to. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Wait, how is that a fantasy? Do I need to actually go find the actual things that both men said? Because Trump threw a fucking bitch fit acting like the world was crucifying him because they wanted to take his precious documents away from him. While the only thing Biden said was I don’t know about them and we’ll see what happens. Instead of name-calling like a little girl, why don’t you prove me wrong. Why don’t you show everybody on here how professional Donald Trump was about the documents they found in Florida. Tell us all how he didn’t resort to his standard  playing the victim

Not only are you the poster child for TDS, every time your fucking wrong or backed into a corner, that’s your go to. 

What you need to do is go back and read how he was working with the archives for months trying to give them what they wanted. They went to his home and took boxes, and they asked for an extra lock to the room where he kept the boxes, which he complied. It's also now known that POTUS can declassify documents, as well as take them when leaving office. Clinton, Bush, and Obama all have done the same thing...it only changed because Bidens corrupt regime and AG Garland have it out for the Orange man. But they made it a huge deal and told you that he was holding nuclear secrets and all types of other bullshit to get you worked up and outraged...which is super easy to do with the TDS cult.

Biden kept documents as a VP (not allowed), and they were not only in an unsecured building, but a building that has largely been funded with CCP money. And we now also know documents regarding Ukraine were part of it, and he already has a very suspicious relationship with the Ukraine due to Hunter, Burisma, and the billion dollars he threatened to withhold unless the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma was fired.

So basically your outrage is that the guy who had the authority to declassify docs is worse than the guy who didn't because he didn't respond in an "awww, shucks" manner like the dementia ridden geezer that probably has trouble remembering his name on a daily basis. 

One guy was raided after complying for months and working with the archives, while the other was caught and played dumb while the media ran to minimize what he did...unlike Trump who they treated as a criminal actively working to destroy America. Of course the reactions are going to be different.

This isn't what you have been led to believe. Too much fake news for you, once again

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And FTR, this all should have been a nothingburger unless the documents Biden had have info that could incriminate him or his family. It's you idiots that made something out of nothing because you desperately need to get Trump for something...anything, as long as they get him.

Reap what you sow

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

And FTR, this all should have been a nothingburger unless the documents Biden had have info that could incriminate him or his family. It's you idiots that made something out of nothing because you desperately need to get Trump for something...anything, as long as they get him.

Reap what you sow

 

 

"Look what you made me do!"



Not so big on that personal responsibility thing, eh? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What you need to do is go back and read how he was working with the archives for months trying to give them what they wanted. They went to his home and took boxes, and they asked for an extra lock to the room where he kept the boxes, which he complied. It's also now known that POTUS can declassify documents, as well as take them when leaving office. Clinton, Bush, and Obama all have done the same thing...it only changed because Bidens corrupt regime and AG Garland have it out for the Orange man. But they made it a huge deal and told you that he was holding nuclear secrets and all types of other bullshit to get you worked up and outraged...which is super easy to do with the TDS cult.

Biden kept documents as a VP (not allowed), and they were not only in an unsecured building, but a building that has largely been funded with CCP money. And we now also know documents regarding Ukraine were part of it, and he already has a very suspicious relationship with the Ukraine due to Hunter, Burisma, and the billion dollars he threatened to withhold unless the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma was fired.

So basically your outrage is that the guy who had the authority to declassify docs is worse than the guy who didn't because he didn't respond in an "awww, shucks" manner like the dementia ridden geezer that probably has trouble remembering his name on a daily basis. 

One guy was raided after complying for months and working with the archives, while the other was caught and played dumb while the media ran to minimize what he did...unlike Trump who they treated as a criminal actively working to destroy America. Of course the reactions are going to be different.

This isn't what you have been led to believe. Too much fake news for you, once again

Trump didn't work with or comply with shit. That's a fucking far right wing lie, of the kind you are the first to swallow

Second, I'm not defending Biden. Guilty is guilty.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

And FTR, this all should have been a nothingburger unless the documents Biden had have info that could incriminate him or his family. It's you idiots that made something out of nothing because you desperately need to get Trump for something...anything, as long as they get him.

Reap what you sow

 

 

Something out of nothing! LMAO! 

 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...