Biden found with classified documents from when he was VP.

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/09/politics/joe-biden-classified-documents-upenn/index.html

Raid his home now! How many nuclear secrets did he sell to our enemies?

I agree. If he's broken a law, fucking nail him

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is the same poster that was absolutely outraged and said that 45 was giving away nuclear secrets

Just so everyone is clear about how much of a phoney troll this poster is

Do you think that the Trump-hating leftists on this board care what Biden does???

• Like 2

This is the exact same thing Trump did! WOW! Except for the whole not returning the documents when asked by the archives, and then having a lawyer sign off on documents being returned but weren't. Other than that, it's the same thing! Prosecute him! 

• Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

22 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is the exact same thing Trump did! WOW! Except for the whole not returning the documents when asked by the archives, and then having a lawyer sign off on documents being returned but weren't. Other than that, it's the same thing! Prosecute him! 

It is if they had go looking for it dippy. Or just maybe it’s not that big a deal like you all made it out to be LMAO!!! Dicks

• Laugh 1

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

It is if they had go looking for it dippy. Or just maybe it’s not that big a deal like you all made it out to be LMAO!!! Dicks

Hey dippy, the documents were found by BIDEN'S PERSONAL LAWYERS, they didn't go looking for them. 

• Downvote 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hey dippy, the documents were found by BIDEN'S PERSONAL LAWYERS, they didn't go looking for them. 

It looks even worse that they didn’t care about this VP bs but they go after and ex president for the same shit.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

It doesn’t matter if he’s had them this long he’s clearly had them longer than Trump had his. Again I don’t give a shit, but to you and the other dippys and skippys it was prison time for Trump. Derrr herrrr he had nuclear codes. I bet you couldn’t stop watching the news. 

If he broke the law then he should be held accountable, that's my stance. Apparently, you don't like law and order. 

• Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

It looks even worse that they didn’t care about this VP bs but they go after and ex president for the same shit.

If he broke the law then I expect the house to investigate, and if guilty he should be held accountable. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If he broke the law then he should be held accountable, that's my stance. Apparently, you don't like law and order. 

I’ve read it both ways that an ex president does and doesn’t have clearance from lawyers. I think if Trump broke the law it would have gone further than the nothin burger that it is. Maybe I’m wrong but there was quite a few of you here that thought it was big shit when it happened to Trump.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’ve read it both ways that an ex president does and doesn’t have clearance from lawyers.

Only one way is correct. 

I think if Trump broke the law it would have gone further than the nothin burger that it is.

So your measure of a "big deal" is that it hasn't gone further? You realize the process is still moving right? And that the only reason he isn't in jail already is because he is a rich and powerful ex-president?

What will you say when he is indicted for improperly storing classified materials? Will you say, "I guess he did break the law after all" or will you continue to double down that it wasnt a big deal?

Maybe I’m wrong but there was quite a few of you here that thought it was big shit when it happened to Trump.

Yes, it is a big deal. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Only one way is correct. 

So your measure of a "big deal" is that it hasn't gone further? You realize the process is still moving right? And that the only reason he isn't in jail already is because he is a rich and powerful ex-president?

What will you say when he is indicted for improperly storing classified materials? Will you say, "I guess he did break the law after all" or will you continue to double down that it wasnt a big deal?

Yes, it is a big deal. 

Nope if he broke the law he deserves jail. But like I’ve said I’ve heard attorneys say that he has clearance, if he does then no big deal.

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Nope if he broke the law he deserves jail. But like I’ve said I’ve heard attorneys say that he has clearance, if he does then no big deal.

He doesn't. If there is no paper trail from the de-classification process, he didn't do it the appropriate way. Which therefore means he was improperly storing classified materials. On top of that didn't return them upon request, and LIED about having returned some documents already. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

44 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

It doesn’t matter if he’s had them this long he’s clearly had them longer than Trump had his. Again I don’t give a shit, but to you and the other dippys and skippys it was prison time for Trump. Derrr herrrr he had nuclear codes. I bet you couldn’t stop watching the news. 

hypocrites. Not that anything will come out of this (like  Hunter should be in jail based on the 1994 crime bill) but this now makes the Trump RAID mean nothing. LOL.

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He doesn't. If there is no paper trail from the de-classification process, he didn't do it the appropriate way. Which therefore means he was improperly storing classified materials. On top of that didn't return them upon request, and LIED about having returned some documents already. 

I will go ahead and listen to what the attorneys say. But thanks for your input it will be duly noted.