As Bills Fans Why Should We NOT be Pissed Off with the NFL's Decision to Cancel the Bengals Game & Give Us a Chance to Win the #1 Seed Outright?

The Bills went into the game in Cinci as the #1 seed.  We win out and we are #1 in the AFC.

One of our players literally died on the field (he was revived) early in that game.  Possibly a second time at the hospital.

All week the THOUGHTS & PRAYERS of a Nation are upon our fallen hero.

The NFL rewards us for our pain, suffering, anguish and anxiety by giving the Kansas City Chiefs the # 1 seed and a Bye for the 1st round of the play-offs.

The Bills were/are NOT given the opportunity to play that Bengals game and decide the #1 seed on the field where it should be decided.

Why?

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

I can understand why you are upset, but on the other hand this team doesn't do well after bye weeks.  They keep grinding and they may actually do well.  I still think Cincy is ultimately going to repeat as AFC champs because I am sorry but the Chiefs don't impress me and we are too fucking injured to have a deep run this year.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

The Bills went into the game in Cinci as the #1 seed.  We win out and we are #1 in the AFC.

One of our players literally died on the field (he was revived) early in that game.  Possibly a second time at the hospital.

The NFL rewards us for our pain, suffering, anguish and anxiety by giving the Kansas City Chiefs the # 1 seed and a Bye for the 1st round of the play-offs.

The Bills were/are NOT given the opportunity to play that Bengals game and decide the #1 seed on the field where it should be decided.

Why?

There was no perfect outcome. We could of just as easily lost that game. Yes I would of preferred to play it but NFL scheduling didn't allow it. Bills need to move on and just focus on the task at hand Damar is trending in the right direction and so are the Bills. I will take it! 

29 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

There was no perfect outcome. We could of just as easily lost that game. Yes I would of preferred to play it but NFL scheduling didn't allow it. Bills need to move on and just focus on the task at hand Damar is trending in the right direction and so are the Bills. I will take it! 

To me, the better answer/outcome/solution was to have the Bills play in Cinci on the night of Thursday January 12th, give all play-off teams a week off during the weekend of January 14th/15th under the guise of player safety and resting players, start the play-offs in both conferences on the weekend of January 21st/22nd and remove the miserable 2 week break before the Super Bowl that no fan has ever wanted.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Oh, and for whatever Cums2Fast said above which I will NOT allow myself to read since he is the definition of IGNORANT and thus on the IGNORE List forever, here is what he can do...

We don't know if we were gonna beat the Bengals or not. So that's a start. 

But for sure the decision made is not entirely "fair" to us. Worked so hard all season long for the 1 seed and its not ours. Neutral site AFCCG is better than visiting KC, but its a far cry from having it at home which would've been amazing. And the path is also easier. Chiefs get to play Jags or Chargers lol lol lol. We get Miami and then Ravens/Bengals. There is no comparison between those options. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

24 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

We don't know if we were gonna beat the Bengals or not. So that's a start. 

But for sure the decision made is not entirely "fair" to us. Worked so hard all season long for the 1 seed and its not ours. Neutral site AFCCG is better than visiting KC, but its a far cry from having it at home which would've been amazing. And the path is also easier. Chiefs get to play Jags or Chargers lol lol lol. We get Miami and then Ravens/Bengals. There is no comparison between those options. 

Yeah Amigo I get the uncertainty of a Bills victory over the Bengals on that fateful Monday Night in Cinci, however we went onto that game in the #1 seed position and we NEVER lost.

The only thing that happened is that one of our beloved players literally died on the field and was mercifully risen again.

The NFL loved the drama of this past week and it did them very well in terms of worldwide interest in the NFL indirectly.

So how do those Mother Fuckers sitting in the backrooms of NFL Owner Royalty repay the Bills?

They reward the #1 seed and all of the rights that go with it to the damn Chiefs who we beat in KC earlier this year.

I can't help but think that if The Dragon Lady was well and in attendance at those NFL Owner Meetings that this would NOT have happened.  Terry Pegula is a soft touch and would agree to anything for a hand job at the back table of a restaurant diner.

Shiva and I were talking this morning during our usual Monday Morning Debriefing and Shiva suggested the neutral site for this game should be at the Skydome/Rogers Centre in TORONTO.

I said that would indeed be neutral however with the stench of this fuckin' decision by the NFL brass being so super toxic, I don't think the word neutral in neutral site should be so restrictive to the actual site but be broadened to the actual country and unfortunately Canada is NOT neutral.

I recommended that the AFC Conference Final Game should be moved to Switzerland. 

If they go to a "neutral site", it should be an NFL team and the season ticket holders should get the seats because I can't see thousands of Bills fans just waiting to find out where so they can get tickets.

Or they could go to a non-NFL site and make tickets a free for all.

I'm sure Vegas would be MORE than happy to host a Chiefs/Bills showdown.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

18 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Why?

it could have been much worse.

Cincy could have insisted Bills resume play in which case they likely would have had to forfeit.

they could have followed protocol already setup for covid reasons and seeded according to winning % in which case Bills are 3rd after the forfeit and must play Cincy in Cincy and KC in KC. Or 2nd without forfeit and must play in KC.

a decent compromise. Cincy whined but coin flip not in play now and they never were catching KC as they played Vegas.

cba fan

15 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

If they go to a "neutral site", it should be an NFL team and the season ticket holders should get the seats because I can't see thousands of Bills fans just waiting to find out where so they can get tickets.

Or they could go to a non-NFL site and make tickets a free for all.

I'm sure Vegas would be MORE than happy to host a Chiefs/Bills showdown.

that would be complete BS. All those season tix holders of team of neutral site chosen would buy all available and we would then, about 15 min after they go on sale to that neutral site STH base, see about 70k tickets on aftermarket sites a few min later for $1000's each.

• Like 1

cba fan

37 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Yeah Amigo I get the uncertainty of a Bills victory over the Bengals on that fateful Monday Night in Cinci, however we went onto that game in the #1 seed position and we NEVER lost.

The only thing that happened is that one of our beloved players literally died on the field and was mercifully risen again.

The NFL loved the drama of this past week and it did them very well in terms of worldwide interest in the NFL indirectly.

So how do those Mother Fuckers sitting in the backrooms of NFL Owner Royalty repay the Bills?

They reward the #1 seed and all of the rights that go with it to the damn Chiefs who we beat in KC earlier this year.

I can't help but think that if The Dragon Lady was well and in attendance at those NFL Owner Meetings that this would NOT have happened.  Terry Pegula is a soft touch and would agree to anything for a hand job at the back table of a restaurant diner.

Shiva and I were talking this morning during our usual Monday Morning Debriefing and Shiva suggested the neutral site for this game should be at the Skydome/Rogers Centre in TORONTO.

I said that would indeed be neutral however with the stench of this fuckin' decision by the NFL brass being so super toxic, I don't think the word neutral in neutral site should be so restrictive to the actual site but be broadened to the actual country and unfortunately Canada is NOT neutral.

I recommended that the AFC Conference Final Game should be moved to Switzerland. 

Rogers Centre is configured for baseball only and is locked in that mode. Also undergoing renovations as we speak. Good idea but not an option.

• Eye Roll 1

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

it could have been much worse.

Cincy could have insisted Bills resume play in which case they likely would have had to forfeit.

they could have followed protocol already setup for covid reasons and seeded according to winning % in which case Bills are 3rd after the forfeit and must play Cincy in Cincy and KC in KC. Or 2nd without forfeit and must play in KC.

a decent compromise. Cincy whined but coin flip not in play now and they never were catching KC as they played Vegas.

AND forever be known as the NFL's BIGGEST ASSHOLE?

• Like 1

that would be complete BS. All those season tix holders of team of neutral site chosen would buy all available and we would then, about 15 min after they go on sale to that neutral site STH base, see about 70k tickets on aftermarket sites a few min later for $1000's each.

You have to forgive the Viking with a head the size of an oversized jack 'o lantern.

Shiva does NOT get out much anymore even when he can fit his gargantuan melon through his front door.

It is not like the early days when Shiva was working for Jack in the Box and you deported him to Canada.

Thanks for that by the way.

We have been sending Canada Goose bombers ever since your way.

• Laugh 1

Rogers Centre is configured for baseball only and is locked in that mode. Also undergoing renovations as we speak. Good idea but not an option.

The fans in Buffalo would lose their fuckin' minds and run around in a panic connecting Kim's disappearance with a move of the Bills permanently to Toronto.

Hey, I heard the Pegulas are building a huge home just outside of Toronto in Oakville at Glen Abby.  They bought it all and are even going to expropriate Shiva's condo to knock down and put in a solid gold birdbath.

• Laugh 1

I can't be mad about it because the Bills lost to teams they should have beaten.  Would the Chiefs or Bengals lose to Zack Wilson's Jets, or the Epic Comeback Vikings?  Fuck no, so the Bills should have made damn well sure they won those games.  But instead they shit the bed and fell behind in the race for the top seed.  :niterider:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woody said:

I can't be mad about it because the Bills lost to teams they should have beaten.  Would the Chiefs or Bengals lose to Zack Wilson's Jets, or the Epic Comeback Vikings?  Fuck no, so the Bills should have made damn well sure they won those games.  But instead they shit the bed and fell behind in the race for the top seed.  :niterider:

INSENSITIVE BASTARD!!!

• Laugh 1

Just now, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

What if we played that game and lost then we would be going back to Cincy in the third round atleast we get Cincy at home next…

Loser Talk

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Yeh because we are playing lights out on defense right now.  You don’t think home alone kid throws for 400 on this soft coverage defense.

You must let go of this negativity my Bills Brethren in this our Super Bowl Championship Season.

FEEL THE POSITIVE VIBS!!!