John Murphy latest victim of the vaccine?

Klaista

We live in a world now, where everything will be questioned.

it’s the “information age”, after all.

if people think that covid was purposely released on the world population, with a deadly vaccine “cure/eugenics cocktail”, they will use any example of a supposedly healthy person croaking unexpectedly. Even though people die unexpectedly all the time.

idk how we get out of this “Don’t trust the govt, so I have to do my own research” phase.*

so much “research” is disinformation.

* the govt shouldn’t be trusted.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We live in a world now, where everything will be questioned.

it’s the “information age”, after all.

if people think that covid was purposely released on the world population, with a deadly vaccine “cure/eugenics cocktail”, they will use any example of a supposedly healthy person croaking unexpectedly. Even though people die unexpectedly all the time.

idk how we get out of this “Don’t trust the govt, so I have to do my own research” phase.*

so much “research” is disinformation.

* the govt shouldn’t be trusted.

Can you clarify this?

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

My thoughts are you're a fucking moron.  A 67 year old overweight man has a stroke & the dumbest person on this board ask this stupid question.  

My question is:  What caused Klaista's brain damage?  Probably dropped on his head as a baby.  

Or the fact is the aging process was speed up because of it.

They've admitted it's bad for the heart. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Another idiot chimes in.  

Um, can't prove yourself right or me wrong.

What? You're saying you haven't noticed article after article of people dying of heart issues, these last two years.

You haven't noticed the fishy medical  articles trying to explain away young people dying of heart issues in high school, when it never happened before.

You're either a fake account or a fool

57 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Really? People had no issue with other vaccines and mandates which has eradicated many disease's. God forbid you or a family member needed serious medical care would you seek help at a hospital? Also regulated by the government including all the medical devices and items you may need. The folks who saved Damar all regulated and certified through the government. Food you eat yep regulated by government. How about the roads, bridges and air planes yep regulated by government. I know since Trump it has been the cool extremist thing to do is question everything and throw a conspiracy at it. Guess what common sense and facts say otherwise. 

Pretty sure people have been questioning things well before Trump. Just maybe, it's become the cool extremest thing to call those who have questions Trumpers, or MAGATS.

Thoughts ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

People don’t trust what they are being told by their governments.

So they go on the internet and get information and disinformation, and depending what their bias is, go down that respective rabbit hole.

what’s a poor boy to do?

believe corrupt governments, CNN, FOX, or my batshit colleagues on the internet?🤣🤣

The question is, why don't they trust what they are being told by their governments, or the media?

3 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Pretty sure people have been questioning things well before Trump. Just maybe, it's become the cool extremest thing to call those who have questions Trumpers, or MAGATS.

Thoughts ...

I was about to say this.

I’m pretty sure people have had questions about everything long before Trump’s parents even created him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I was about to say this.

I’m pretty sure people have had questions about everything long before Trump’s parents even created him.

I question things as well we all do. When the facts answer the questions and people still continue on that's an issue. Have you ever questioned the airplane pilot? He most likely worked for the government and is regulated by it. You probably haven't and why because there is trust which was developed over time through action. No different than vaccines. They have saved billions of lives and erraticated disease. Yet people constantly question even when facts answer those questions.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

I question things as well we all do. When the facts answer the questions and people still continue on that's an issue. Have you ever questioned the airplane pilot? He most likely worked for the government and is regulated by it. You probably haven't and why because there is trust which was developed over time through action. No different than vaccines. They have saved billions of lives and erraticated disease. Yet people constantly question even when facts answer those questions.

Ok but consider this: how plane stay up if gravity

gotcha stumped now, fuck your precious "science"

33 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

The question is, why don't they trust what they are being told by their governments, or the media?

To some extent, it's because government and media should not be trusted without a mindfulness of their biases. But there's another component to a lot of it: Weaponized Ignorance.  

You see it in a lot of areas.  Ignorance of prenatal medicine facilitates a lot of really shitty anti-abortion legislation.  Ignorance of basic biology facilitates a lot of transphobia.  And ignorance of virology facilitates a lot of anti-vax rhetoric.  

This is how you radicalize people to the far right.  You foster a distrust of academic expertise that ultimately becomes outright contempt for knowledge, and you encourage people to rely on basic intuition instead.  Then when that intuition makes people realize there are some vague *things* about the world that lead to a general sense of social unease, you offer scapegoats for what is causing that unease.  

Trans people.

Feminism.

Wokeness.

Immigrants.

Jews.

And when more academically-minded people try to tell you "no, that's not it, and historically this kind of thinking leads to dangerous places"...well, the far right has already poisoned the well against academic explanations because they're not as intuitive as fanatical scapegoatery, so who are you more likely to take seriously at that point?  

• Eye Roll 1

17 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

To some extent, it's because government and media should not be trusted without a mindfulness of their biases. But there's another component to a lot of it: Weaponized Ignorance.  

You see it in a lot of areas.  Ignorance of prenatal medicine facilitates a lot of really shitty anti-abortion legislation.  Ignorance of basic biology facilitates a lot of transphobia.  And ignorance of virology facilitates a lot of anti-vax rhetoric.  

This is how you radicalize people to the far right.  You foster a distrust of academic expertise that ultimately becomes outright contempt for knowledge, and you encourage people to rely on basic intuition instead.  Then when that intuition makes people realize there are some vague *things* about the world that lead to a general sense of social unease, you offer scapegoats for what is causing that unease.  

Trans people.

Feminism.

Wokeness.

Immigrants.

Jews.

And when more academically-minded people try to tell you "no, that's not it, and historically this kind of thinking leads to dangerous places"...well, the far right has already poisoned the well against academic explanations because they're not as intuitive as fanatical scapegoatery, so who are you more likely to take seriously at that point?  

Bunch of twisted illogical bullshit.

My grandma made sure school didn't give her kids/my mom any shots. And none of them got the polio shot.

All fine for decades. It's amazing how when the industrial age started. Cancer went up.

Skin cancer didn't exist when everyone lived outside.

You're the one who's a victim of media and govt.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Bunch of twisted illogical bullshit.

My grandma made sure school didn't give her kids/my mom any shots. And none of them got the polio shot.

All fine for decades. It's amazing how when the industrial age started. Cancer went up.

Skin cancer didn't exist when everyone lived outside.

You're the one who's a victim of media and govt.

Ummm it's called advanced medicine. You know advanced screenings which are able to identify more cancers. Yeah you are logical. 

3 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

He's an idiot because you don't agree with him?

He's an idiot because he knows nothing & reinforces his ideas by reading other quack theories on the internet and then states those quack theories as facts. Every time someone gets sick or worse, the idiot brigade thinks its the shot.  Meanwhile the vast majority of scientists & doctors disagree with them but if they can find a quack or 2, they keep talking about those quack theories.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1