What if Inflation Suddenly Dropped and No One Noticed?

212frawk

But I can’t tell you, because according to the MAGA’s, every economist on the planet has predicted that we are going to have a massive recession in 2021, 2022, 2023…

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

On 1/6/2023 at 1:28 PM, 212frawk said:

Jan. 5, 2023 

Maybe we should start the new year with some good news: Inflation has fallen dramatically.

No, that’s not a prediction; it’s a fact. With one month remaining in 2022 (in terms of available data), inflation in the second half of the year has run vastly lower than in the first half. In fact—and this is astonishing—it’s almost back down to the Federal Reserve’s 2% target. Even more astonishing, hardly anyone seems to have noticed.

Yes, there’s a catch or two or three, to which I’ll come back. But first the good news:

Over the past five months (June to November 2022), inflation has slowed to a crawl. Whether measured by the consumer-price index, or CPI, which most people watch, or the price index for personal consumption expenditures, or PCE, which the Federal Reserve prefers, the annualized inflation rate has been around 2.5% over these five months.

Slowed to a crawl!!!  LOL.  The key the thing is the percentage it's at, dummy.

• Laugh 1
  • Eye Roll 1

download.jpg

Like @Angry Byrdssaid...Fraudk was disingenuous and only posted part of the article that supports his assertion.

Even if you want to claim that inflation is subsiding...you can't ignore that the market is still garbage, and that fuel prices are still significantly higher under the Biden regime. 401k's have been obliterated, and housing has soared.

Just remember that if it was the Trump administration...we would never hear the end of how he has trashed our economy, and that things were much better before him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Like @Angry Byrdssaid...Fraudk was disingenuous and only posted part of the article that supports his assertion.

Even if you want to claim that inflation is subsiding...you can't ignore that the market is still garbage, and that fuel prices are still significantly higher under the Biden regime. 401k's have been obliterated, and housing has soared.

Just remember that if it was the Trump administration...we would never hear the end of how he has trashed our economy, and that things were much better before him.

Fuel, here was $2.89 Friday.

I spent $165 on groceries this week and it was a full shopping trip.

Under the Biden plan, 401(k)'s are getting a huge boost in contribution amounts, a reduction in taxes and changes to availability to more people with funded assistance to employers and individuals who contribute and who defer to IRA's.

• Eye Roll 1

21 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well, you could post the whole article lol. Unless you posted only the 1st part on purpose.

I posted the link to the story.  I detest posts that have long ass articles in them. Only time I ever post the whole thing is when its behind a paywall.  this one was not. 

I posted the point of the story, if anyone has an interest beyond that, they can go read the article.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

only posted part of the article

Just now, 212frawk said:

I posted the link to the story.  I detest posts that have long ass articles in them. Only time I ever post the whole thing is when its behind a paywall.  this one was not. 

I posted the point of the story, if anyone has an interest beyond that, they can go read the article.  

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

MAGA's aren't allowed to read the WSJ. The cult forbids it

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

bear grylls survival GIF by NETFLIX

“ Bahhhhhhh Thank god for Joe Bidumb, “bahhhhhhh Jan. 6th”, “bahhhhhhh right wing conspiracy theories”, “bahhhhhhhh send out stimulus to combat inflation” 🤣🤦‍♂️!! 

• Trump 1

46 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

bear grylls survival GIF by NETFLIX

Is that your self portrait?

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Says the guy that buys into everything the MSM and his government tells him

LOL

Says the guy who has nothing else to go on other than accusing everybody of buying into the MSM even though I’ve fucking said 1000 fucking times I don’t watch any MSM news…

But you do! You’re the one who watches the fucking news 24 hours a day. You’re the one that can’t turn off MSM news channels. You’re the one that’s fucking brainwashed and you are the fucking sheep!

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Says the guy who has nothing else to go on other than accusing everybody of buying into the MSM even though I’ve fucking said 1000 fucking times I don’t watch any MSM news…

But you do! You’re the one who watches the fucking news 24 hours a day. You’re the one that can’t turn off MSM news channels. You’re the one that’s fucking brainwashed and you are the fucking sheep!

Nice conclusion...based on absolutely nothing whatsoever 

You, on the other hand have been a carbon copy of everything those media "sources" and scumbag establishment politicians have been spewing out to those still stupid enough to buy into.

You can pretend all you like, but this board knows full well who's the lapdog for the lying scum, and who is a champion for freedom and exposing the corruption and fraud throughout our government and it's media counterparts. 

When you wanna be on the right side of history, you'll have to completely reprogram everything you currently believe because it's all bullshit...bullshit that was beaten into your head over many decades.

You should have already come to this conclusion, but your cognitive dissonance is quite strong. I suspect what did you in was the TDS. That was when you went beyond the point where you could be helped.

A very sad state of affairs for you and those like you. I still pray for you all because what your in store for is going to shock your system beyond anything you've ever experienced.

52 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Nice conclusion...based on absolutely nothing whatsoever 

You, on the other hand have been a carbon copy of everything those media "sources" and scumbag establishment politicians have been spewing out to those still stupid enough to buy into.

You can pretend all you like, but this board knows full well who's the lapdog for the lying scum, and who is a champion for freedom and exposing the corruption and fraud throughout our government and it's media counterparts. 

When you wanna be on the right side of history, you'll have to completely reprogram everything you currently believe because it's all bullshit...bullshit that was beaten into your head over many decades.

You should have already come to this conclusion, but your cognitive dissonance is quite strong. I suspect what did you in was the TDS. That was when you went beyond the point where you could be helped.

A very sad state of affairs for you and those like you. I still pray for you all because what your in store for is going to shock your system beyond anything you've ever experienced.

Oh, please, you don’t think that you’re a fucking carbon copy of every single thing that comes out of Fox News? Every single thing that comes out of Newsmax? Every single thing that comes out of Breitbart? Every single thing that comes out of the conservative treehouse? Every single thing that comes out of the Federalist? You’re a fucking puppet for the Republicans.

Don’t forget, I don’t have a problem calling out, Joe Biden, or the Democrats, left-wing, talking points and policies, or anybody when they fuck up. You on the other hand it is impossible for you to say one negative single motherfucking thing about Donald Trump. It is impossible for you to say one motherfucking single negative thing about the Republicans. You are a fucking puppet! A mindless, brainwashed, puppet with zero self-awareness. 

Prove me wrong. Right now say one fucking thing negative about either one of them. You won’t because you can’t because you’re a brainless programmed robot for the Republicans.

You are so fucking lost that according to you, Donald Trump won the election, even though there’s no evidence to support it. January 6 was a peaceful protest, and any violence was started by the left, not the right. Which makes no sense, because the left fucking won the election! Why would they start a violent insurrection when they fucking won? Does that make any fucking sense? Not to a normal person but to you, it does. 

Just the shit alone that you make up about Covid vaccines on here with no real evidence and now this nonsense about embalmers and blood clotting, it’s fucking retarded. And it’s fucking sad that you can’t see just how fucking brainwashed and programmed you are. You are the person who makes conclusions based on nothing. Other than right wing lies and conspiracies..

And no surprise, that you can’t say anything without throwing in a bullshit PDS reference.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Oh, please, you don’t think that you’re a fucking carbon copy of every single thing that comes out of Fox News? Every single thing that comes out of Newsmax? Every single thing that comes out of Breitbart? Every single thing that comes out of the conservative treehouse? Every single thing that comes out of the Federalist? You’re a fucking puppet for the Republicans.

Don’t forget, I don’t have a problem calling out, Joe Biden, or the Democrats, left-wing, talking points and policies, or anybody when they fuck up. You on the other hand it is impossible for you to say one negative single motherfucking thing about Donald Trump. It is impossible for you to say one motherfucking single negative thing about the Republicans. You are a fucking puppet! A mindless, brainwashed, puppet with zero self-awareness. 

Prove me wrong. Right now say one fucking thing negative about either one of them. You won’t because you can’t because you’re a brainless programmed robot for the Republicans.

You are so fucking lost that according to you, Donald Trump won the election, even though there’s no evidence to support it. January 6 was a peaceful protest, and any violence was started by the left, not the right. Which makes no sense, because the left fucking won the election! Why would they start a violent insurrection when they fucking won? Does that make any fucking sense? Not to a normal person but to you, it does. 

Just the shit alone that you make up about Covid vaccines on here with no real evidence and now this nonsense about embalmers and blood clotting, it’s fucking retarded. And it’s fucking sad that you can’t see just how fucking brainwashed and programmed you are. You are the person who makes conclusions based on nothing. Other than right wing lies and conspiracies..

And no surprise, that you can’t say anything without throwing in a bullshit PDS reference.

LOL

I watch Tucker on occasion. Besides that, I have no love and pay ZERO attention to the fake news sources you claim I follow. L numero uno.

You do have a problem calling Joe or Dems out. You carry the water of a clearly corrupt and compromised puppet here all the time...begging for a piece of fake news that favors him so you can jump on here and make a post about it. All while you still claim to be a Republican, which everyone here mocks you for because it's simply not true. L number two.

Another fail from you is that you continually run with this idiotic claim that I don't day negative stuff about Trump. I have, and I continue to. His support of McCarthy was supporting the swamp...the corrupt establishment. Him and MTG have failed as representatives of the people with their support of him. He failed on the vaccines that are at best a big pharma money grab, and poison at worst. He kept too many swamp creatures, and he trusted too many swamp creatures, and it cost him. He also made his time more troublesome by constantly fighting with and challenging the media who were going to kill him no matter what. He should have given them nothing. Don't give your enemies oxygen. Not smart on his part. I could go on, but there's no need. L number three.

The election has been proven to be massively rigged. Time magazine admitted it. Elon exposed Twitter and our government for it. Mail in balloting has proven to not be secure, and what side pushed that and still does? We all know the reason why. The same reason it now takes days and sometimes weeks to decide who wins...so they can manufacture the amount of votes to get the desired result. 1/6 has been proven to be set up by the Feds with Pelosi and company making sure there was as little security as possible. We also have Ray Epps admitting he orchestrated it while being on film the day of and the day before telling people that we need to go into the capitol...yet he hasn't even been charged, and he refused to answer if he was a fed under oath. That means your a FED that is enjoying the protection of the agency because anyone else would be locked up...just look at the others linked to 1/6.

You still think the things I say are nonsense, and that's fine. Believe that everything I post is BS, and that all you post is gospel. The truth always comes out, and the scales have been tipping in favor of me for quite some time. I'm not here to change the minds of those that are unwilling/unable to do so. I simply post the information I have deciminated and believe to be as close to the truth as possible...or at least something that posters should at least consider or think about.

I'm starting to think that your 15yo might be the brighter one between the two of you the more you post at me trying to get one over on me.

It's not possible when you start from a position of being a sheep that has no thoughts that are truly yours.

But I'll hand these L's out to you every time if you insist on trying to keep at this exercise in futility

39 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

60% of machines not working on election day

What an LOL

You cheer for and support corruption/fraud

That is why you are conveniently named Fraudk

You’re a delusional moron that takes all the Ls.  That was you in the other thread predicting she’d be proven right in court only to get launched into the sun like every other election lie lolsuit.  

You are pathetic.  Enjoy your lowlife in a cult 

Just now, 212frawk said:

You’re a delusional moron that takes all the Ls.  That was you in the other thread predicting she’d be proven right in court only to get launched into the sun like every other election lie lolsuit.  

You are pathetic.  Enjoy your lowlife in a cult 

She proved the election was a disaster, and that the results couldn't be trusted.

She just couldn't prove it was intentional...which I also think was a bad ruling, but it's not a surprise given the current state of the country.

The delusion resides in the individual that believes that elections that nobody has trust in are a win for America. You're the opposite of a patriot...a real PoS that applauds the corrupt establishment.

Well done, fuckboi