Jump to content

Never Forget


f8ta1ity54
 Share

Recommended Posts

So I am just trying to get a feel for what you are saying here.  Places where it is wrong for Americans and Western Europeans to use violent means to force regime change and install [mostly far right] political and religious extremists:

 

The United States

The European Union

The United Kingdom

Australia

Japan

Taiwan

South Korea

Canada

aka "the world" aka "Joe Borrell's Garden"*

Places where it is right as rain for Americans and western Europeans to use violent means to force regime change and install [mostly far right] political and religious extremists:

Central America

South America

Africa

Former Soviet Union 

Asia (outside of Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea)*

*This concept that political violence to back right wing extremism is un Mercun here but is right everywhere else sounds sort of like Radical Islam's views on Haram or the duplicity we accused the Soviets of engaging in their foreign policy.  I am just making sure you are not of the same mindset.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

4op3b5p8qdaa1.webp.7daf719e63b69e08fbe0e014a889fe22.webp

Derrrrr pEaCeFuL pRoTeSt…….

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

So I am just trying to get a feel for what you are saying here.  Places where it is wrong for Americans and Western Europeans to use violent means to force regime change and install [mostly far right] political and religious extremists:

 

The United States

The European Union

The United Kingdom

Australia

Japan

Taiwan

South Korea

Canada

aka "the world" aka "Joe Borrell's Garden"*

Places where it is right as rain for Americans and western Europeans to use violent means to force regime change and install [mostly far right] political and religious extremists:

Central America

South America

Africa

Former Soviet Union 

Asia (outside of Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea)*

*This concept that political violence to back right wing extremism is un Mercun here but is right everywhere else sounds sort of like Radical Islam's views on Haram or the duplicity we accused the Soviets of engaging in their foreign policy.  I am just making sure you are not of the same mindset.

 

hall of fame game missed the point GIF

  • Laugh 1
  • Eye Roll 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Derrrrr pEaCeFuL pRoTeSt…….

Like the ones we saw in Oregon and all across America. Only they were much worse, and the only trial we saw was one where a kids shot and killed 2 of these supposed peaceful protesters. Kinda crazy to me.

  • Like 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

So I am just trying to get a feel for what you are saying here.  Places where it is wrong for Americans and Western Europeans to use violent means to force regime change and install [mostly far right] political and religious extremists:

 

The United States

The European Union

The United Kingdom

Australia

Japan

Taiwan

South Korea

Canada

aka "the world" aka "Joe Borrell's Garden"*

Places where it is right as rain for Americans and western Europeans to use violent means to force regime change and install [mostly far right] political and religious extremists:

Central America

South America

Africa

Former Soviet Union 

Asia (outside of Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea)*

*This concept that political violence to back right wing extremism is un Mercun here but is right everywhere else sounds sort of like Radical Islam's views on Haram or the duplicity we accused the Soviets of engaging in their foreign policy.  I am just making sure you are not of the same mindset.

 

Get a life!

 

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Like the ones we saw in Oregon and all across America. Only they were much worse, and the only trial we saw was one where a kids shot and killed 2 of these supposed peaceful protesters. Kinda crazy to me.

You too.

Some of the riots in OR were actually instigated by the Right.

And those protesters weren't trying to overthrow the govt.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

hall of fame game missed the point GIF

Yeah, my point went over your head.  The political establishment, corporate state controlled press, and a lot of Democrats seem very content with coups, assassinations, sanctions, drone strikes, regime change wars, the state dept funding and meeting with opposition parties, and all the underhanded subterfuge we and our allies do in other countries and then feign horror, shock, and outrage and say say stupid shit like, "this is not how we do thing in America" or "we don't violently overthrow democacy in this country" when what you really mean to do is echo LSD from The Producers and say, "dude, you're an American, America can't overthrow America!"

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, my point went over your head.  The political establishment, corporate state controlled press, and a lot of Democrats seem very content with coups, assassinations, sanctions, drone strikes, regime change wars, the state dept funding and meeting with opposition parties, and all the underhanded subterfuge we and our allies do in other countries and then feign horror, shock, and outrage and say say stupid shit like, "this is not how we do thing in America" or "we don't violently overthrow democacy in this country" when what you really mean to do is echo LSD from The Producers and say, "dude, you're an American, America can't overthrow America!"

But you know I'm a leftist, so you know I acknowledge a lot of the shitty things the US government has and is doing. So I'm not sure why your comment was even necessary. I'm not going to let 1/6 be normalized. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, my point went over your head.  The political establishment, corporate state controlled press, and a lot of Democrats seem very content with coups, assassinations, sanctions, drone strikes, regime change wars, the state dept funding and meeting with opposition parties, and all the underhanded subterfuge we and our allies do in other countries and then feign horror, shock, and outrage and say say stupid shit like, "this is not how we do thing in America" or "we don't violently overthrow democacy in this country" when what you really mean to do is echo LSD from The Producers and say, "dude, you're an American, America can't overthrow America!"

He didn’t go over my head. You’re just as bad as the other Republicans in that you cannot focus on the actual topic that we’re talking about. You have to bring your standard Russia bullshit into it just like they have to defer to other incidents in other parts of the country.

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

But you know I'm a leftist, so you know I acknowledge a lot of the shitty things the US government has and is doing. So I'm not sure why your comment was even necessary. I'm not going to let 1/6 be normalized. 

Good don't, but stop being okay with the bad shit we do overseas and then being angry when it comes home to roost.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Good don't, but stop being okay with the bad shit we do overseas and then being angry when it comes home to roost.  

Why don't you quit trying to justify an insurrection and attempted coup of our govt.

  • Agree 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

Good don't, but stop being okay with the bad shit we do overseas and then being angry when it comes home to roost.  

what bad shit overseas am I okay with?

foreign policy isn't the major cause of the rise of fascism in the US.

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay so a few extremists and a lot of otherwise peaceful protesters got caught up in a mob mentality (it's a real thing, I've seen it), of which there is plenty of evidence was caused, or at least inflamed, by government sanctioned perpetrators. I know, I know, this could never happen. Yet the same people that would blindly label such conduct as whacko conspiracy stuff will also say many of the violent protests in Oregon and other places were incited and inflamed by perpetrators on the right. 

Anyway, these mob violence insurrectionists were Hell bent on overthrowing the government of the greatest country on earth by, what was it again? Following some dude in a Viking hat after being let in the door and shown the way by the police? And this handful of so-called insurrectionists is somehow representative of the entire right-leaning population of the United States.

Good grief. If the entirety of the right-leaning population of the US is ever actually hell bent on overthrowing the government, there would be a shitload more guns, a lot more violence, and a lot fewer guys in Viking hats taking selfies at the podium. I still laugh at whoever the fuck it was that tried to say it was the worst attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor. Classic. The only really sad part of all that is there are more than just a handful of extreme leftists who believe such bullshit.

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bumbles247 said:

Okay so a few extremists and a lot of otherwise peaceful protesters got caught up in a mob mentality (it's a real thing, I've seen it), of which there is plenty of evidence was caused, or at least inflamed, by government sanctioned perpetrators. I know, I know, this could never happen. Yet the same people that would blindly label such conduct as whacko conspiracy stuff will also say many of the violent protests in Oregon and other places were incited and inflamed by perpetrators on the right. 

I'm glad you could finally admit the Trump administration conspired with an extremist mob to attack the capitol to maintain power. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's what literally happened.

1 minute ago, Bumbles247 said:

Anyway, these mob violence insurrectionists were Hell bent on overthrowing the government of the greatest country on earth by, what was it again? Following some dude in a Viking hat after being let in the door and shown the way by the police? And this handful of so-called insurrectionists is somehow representative of the entire right-leaning population of the United States.

No one said they were smart, nor would anyone say that the riot organizers were smart either. Estimates are that about ~10% of the population is MAGA fascist. Thats around 1/3 of the GOP. 

1 minute ago, Bumbles247 said:

Good grief. If the entirety of the right-leaning population of the US is ever actually hell bent on overthrowing the government, there would be a shitload more guns, a lot more violence, and a lot fewer guys in Viking hats taking selfies at the podium.

Do you rub one out to this fantasy every day?

1 minute ago, Bumbles247 said:

I still laugh at whoever the fuck it was that tried to say it was the worst attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor. Classic. The only really sad part of all that is there are more than just a handful of extreme leftists who believe such bullshit.

I didn't see a single leftist outlet say that. 

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bumbles247 said:

Okay so a few extremists and a lot of otherwise peaceful protesters got caught up in a mob mentality (it's a real thing, I've seen it), of which there is plenty of evidence was caused, or at least inflamed, by government sanctioned perpetrators. I know, I know, this could never happen. Yet the same people that would blindly label such conduct as whacko conspiracy stuff will also say many of the violent protests in Oregon and other places were incited and inflamed by perpetrators on the right. 

Anyway, these mob violence insurrectionists were Hell bent on overthrowing the government of the greatest country on earth by, what was it again? Following some dude in a Viking hat after being let in the door and shown the way by the police? And this handful of so-called insurrectionists is somehow representative of the entire right-leaning population of the United States.

Good grief. If the entirety of the right-leaning population of the US is ever actually hell bent on overthrowing the government, there would be a shitload more guns, a lot more violence, and a lot fewer guys in Viking hats taking selfies at the podium. I still laugh at whoever the fuck it was that tried to say it was the worst attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor. Classic. The only really sad part of all that is there are more than just a handful of extreme leftists who believe such bullshit.

Number one, this was not inflamed by government sanctioned perpetrators. This was inflamed by Donald Trump, Donald Trump and his co-conspirators refuse to accept the fact that he got his ass kicked in the election.

Number to smashing through windows is not the police opening the door and letting them in. Destroying property, marching through the halls, seeking out the vice president and other members of Congress with the intent to do physical harm is also not the police letting them in.

Number three, it wasn’t a few extremists. Thousands enter the capital. Over 900 have been arrested and more are waiting to face charges.

Number four, nobody said it was the worst attack since Pearl Harbor. They said it was the worst attack on the US since 9/11. Prove them wrong.

trying to minimalize what happened on January 6 or pretend it wasn’t what it was is stupid as fuck

  • Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

zIohkru.png.877615da5759c1b4df23c470b9431234.png

 

Rioters tried to trap officers inside burning precinct using rebar and concrete

 

"I think what this shows you is that these people are intent on killing police officers," said Mike Solan, president of the Seattle Police Guild, who called the act '"clear domestic terrorism.'"

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, RichJ said:

 

Rioters tried to trap officers inside burning precinct using rebar and concrete

 

"I think what this shows you is that these people are intent on killing police officers," said Mike Solan, president of the Seattle Police Guild, who called the act '"clear domestic terrorism.'"

 

 

 

I'll use MAGA logic, "BuT nO OnE DiEd!".

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...