Jump to content

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

 

CLAIM: An increase in death benefits paid out by life insurance providers in the third quarter of 2021 in the United States provides evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines, which became widely available in 2021, led to a spike in deaths.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The claim wrongly attempts to tie COVID-19 vaccines to a surge in deaths in the U.S. in 2021. Insurance industry leaders say the delta variant of the coronavirus and deferred medical care during the pandemic likely contributed to the increase in deaths. Even as millions of people got vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2021, reports of death after vaccination remain extremely rare, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data.

 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-692312045885

 

Damn those facts

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

With fact checks like this...you can be sure that nobody will ever get the facts.

Laughable that they think they can disprove the increase in deaths as from something other than the vaccines when I don't see anything besides their opinion as their reasoning. That and the word of the CDC...who should be trusted by absolutely nobody.

Wow, not like you to dispute facts for a bullshit conspiracy that's easily debunked.... {rolleyes}

Don't trust the center for fucking disease control, but trust a half-assed website that ONLY EXISTS to attack the vaccines.... 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, IrishLass said:

You can attribute it to coincidence if you want, or 'deferred medical care.' I hardly think kids are collapsing at school, at the soccer field, on the basketball court, at flag football games, overnight in their beds (the list goes on) all due to 'deferred medical care.' You can believe what you want. But for the sake of your health, you *might* want to avoid future boosters, is all I'm saying.

 

BTW Phase 3 of Pfizer's Covid vaccine study for safety/efficacy is set to be complete in a couple weeks, January 31, 2023. Feel like an experiment yet? 

 

 

Official Title: A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
Actual Study Start Date  : April 29, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date  : January 31, 2023
Estimated Study Completion Date  : January 31, 2023

 

Pfizer's Covid-19 mRNA Study

Which still doesn't support your bullshit conspiracy. Lit already debunked your nonsense anyway

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

 

I already posted the FACTS that blood clots after death. This is just another fucktard trying to further bullshit conspiracies. Embalmers don't do autopsies, btw....

 

Diedsuddenly... .sounds legit!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, IrishLass said:

You can attribute it to coincidence if you want, or 'deferred medical care.' I hardly think kids are collapsing at school, at the soccer field, on the basketball court, at flag football games, overnight in their beds (the list goes on) all due to 'deferred medical care.' 

Actually this has been happening for decades.

This is a 2009 study that looks at data from 1980 to 2006 and all the deaths to young athletes: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circulationaha.108.804617

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

 

 

Monica Torres of NXT Generation Mortuary Support in the US state of Arizona offered another explanation.

"The blood clots are from refrigeration. It happens to many bodies," she said in a September 19 email. "It's just that there were so many bodies to process, many of them sat in refrigeration for long durations so they got blood clots. It's not a big deal and these people are trying to make it a thing."

The National Funeral Directors Association, a U.S. professional organization, told PolitiFact that embalmers in its network have noticed similar abnormalities in COVID-related deaths, but among both the vaccinated and unvaccinated. 

 

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

and these people are trying to make it a thing."

 

Because they're politically motivated/influenced

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Or you're desperately trying to avoid having to actually accept that something you believed in isn't what you thought it was.

 

Suck my ass. The ONLY thing I've stuck by changing my stance on is that the boosters aren't shit, based on how many people are getting Covid and getting very sick from it with Boosters.

You can try and play this BULLSHIT about blood clots and people dying all you want but there is NO EVIDENCE (funny how No evidence seems to follow you) while there is ample evidence that you can still get sick as fuck even if you've been boostered.

Everything you claim to be right about has the same caveat - NO FUCKING EVIDENCE or blatantly ignoring FACTS.

Trump incited Jan 6th. - FACT
Jan 6th was an insurrection - FACT
Original Vaccines were responsible for Covid deaths dropping down to minuscule numbers - FACT
Trump legit lost the election - FACT
AZ Audit proved the election was legit in AZ - FACT

What else are you consistently wrong about?

Cause of inflation
Oil production
Biden dementia
The Red Wave
Fauci conspiracies
I mean I can keep going, for a long time.

But no big deal, you'll stick with your "I'm RiTe cUz I sEd So..." nonsense
 

  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Suck my ass. The ONLY thing I've stuck by changing my stance on is that the boosters aren't shit, based on how many people are getting Covid and getting very sick from it with Boosters.

You can try and play this BULLSHIT about blood clots and people dying all you want but there is NO EVIDENCE (funny how No evidence seems to follow you) while there is ample evidence that you can still get sick as fuck even if you've been boostered.

Everything you claim to be right about has the same caveat - NO FUCKING EVIDENCE or blatantly ignoring FACTS.

Trump incited Jan 6th. - FACT
Jan 6th was an insurrection - FACT
Original Vaccines were responsible for Covid deaths dropping down to minuscule numbers - FACT
Trump legit lost the election - FACT
AZ Audit proved the election was legit in AZ - FACT

What else are you consistently wrong about?

Cause of inflation
Oil production
Biden dementia
The Red Wave
Fauci conspiracies
I mean I can keep going, for a long time.

But no big deal, you'll stick with your "I'm RiTe cUz I sEd So..." nonsense
 

Your "facts" are only fact because your media masters and government have told you so.

If you had your own mind and didn't have cognitive dissonance/TDS, then you would see things from a whole different perspective

But you can stay in your safe place as long as you'd like. One day it will all come crashing down

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Your "facts" are only fact because your media masters and government have told you so.

If you had your own mind and didn't have cognitive dissonance/TDS, then you would see things from a whole different perspective

But you can stay in your safe place as long as you'd like. One day it will all come crashing down

Dr. Aseem Malhotra - another politically motivated anti-vaxxer

YOUR "facts" are only what politically motivated anarchists and liars feed you. NOTHING you believe in can be backed up. Literally not.one.thing.

Regardless, dude, I'm done arguing with you. You choose to be a fucking puppet for the far-right, then go be a puppet. You're good at.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Dr. Aseem Malhotra - another politically motivated anti-vaxxer

YOUR "facts" are only what politically motivated anarchists and liars feed you. NOTHING you believe in can be backed up. Literally not.one.thing.

Regardless, dude, I'm done arguing with you. You choose to be a fucking puppet for the far-right, then go be a puppet. You're good at.

Reminder: Vax was brought to you at Warp Speed by Donald Trump. Why did you take his far-right vaccine?

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IrishLass said:

Reminder: Vax was brought to you at Warp Speed by Donald Trump. Why did you take his far-right vaccine?

 

 

You're a retard. The only thing Trump did was sign off on the funding, then had NO PLAN to actually distribute it, THEN attacked the fucking vaccines.

You fucking MAGA's own the entire definition of stupid

  • Eye Roll 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

You're a retard. The only thing Trump did was sign off on the funding, then had NO PLAN to actually distribute it, THEN attacked the fucking vaccines.

You fucking MAGA's own the entire definition of stupid

He hasn't attacked the vaccine at all. He's getting a lot of pushback from his supporters due to his SUPPORT of the vaccine. Show me one instance where he has "attacked" it. Seems like you don't know what you're talking about! Maybe that's why you rolled up your sleeve without doing much research.

 

Seems like word is slowly getting out, though, now that Twitter has been liberated for free speech. You can STILL do something to help yourself. Number one, STOP getting boosters! I  have no political angle on this. I want people to stay healthy. Including you!

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, IrishLass said:

He hasn't attacked the vaccine at all. He's getting a lot of pushback from his supporters due to his SUPPORT of the vaccine. Show me one instance where he has "attacked" it. Seems like you don't know what you're talking about! Maybe that's why you rolled up your sleeve without doing much research.

Seems like word is slowly getting out, though, now that Twitter has been liberated for free speech. You can STILL do something to help yourself. Number one, STOP getting boosters! I  have no political angle on this. I want people to stay healthy. Including you!

Twitter has not been "liberated for free speech" based on how many people Elon has banned for saying anything negative about him.

 

 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Twitter has not been "liberated for free speech" based on how many people Elon has banned for saying anything negative about him.

 

 

It has been freed for the MOST IMPORTANT type of speech: doctors and scientists who disagree with Fauci/Big Pharma can now offer their opinions of the safety/efficacy of the experimental gene therapy inoculations. AND people who have been injured by the experimental gene therapy inoculations can talk about their experiences.

Lots of cognitive dissonance out there. But what happens next MATTERS. For your health, at least stop getting boosters. That gives you the best shot of allowing your immune system to recover and preventing any potential heart damage/stroke/blood clot issues.

 

spacer.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IrishLass said:

It has been freed for the MOST IMPORTANT type of speech: doctors and scientists who disagree with Fauci/Big Pharma can now offer their opinions of the safety/efficacy of the experimental gene therapy inoculations. AND people who have been injured by the experimental gene therapy inoculations can talk about their experiences.

Lots of cognitive dissonance out there. But what happens next MATTERS. For your health, at least stop getting boosters. That gives you the best shot of allowing your immune system to recover and preventing any potential heart damage/stroke/blood clot issues.

 

 

You really are fucking brain dead. Free speech is free speech. Either it exists or it doesn’t and if it exist, then, there is no censorship. You only applaud this because the Republicans were previously banned for spreading lies that led to events like the attack on the capitol have been unbanned. You don’t give a fuck about free speech, you only give a fuck that the lying, divisive MAGA right wing criminals and corrupt pieces of shit are able to spout their crap on Twitter again.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Start a free speech thread if you want to. Bottom line is that the MSM and Big Tech censored the doctors/scientists who were trying to get the word out about the dangers of the so-called 'Covid vaccines' and few people got the message due to that. You can use yourself as Exhibit A.

My Good News message is if you CURRENTLY have good health, you can keep it that way by avoiding future boosters. Also there's some recent info out that if you need to detox from the shot/spike protein damage, two over-the-counter supplements have shown promising results. They are NAC and bromelain. NAC is n-acetyl cysteine. Bromelain is a derivative from pineapple that you can take in supplement form.

 

You don't want to end up like this:

 

spacer.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, IrishLass said:

Start a free speech thread if you want to. Bottom line is that the MSM and Big Tech censored the doctors/scientists who were trying to get the word out about the dangers of the so-called 'Covid vaccines' and few people got the message due to that. You can use yourself as Exhibit A.

 

No, they censored people who were LYING about the vaccines which put people's lives in danger.

FACT: At the same rate that vaccines started rolling out, the mortality rate dropped.
FACT: Death rate in Red states/counties higher than in blue states/counties

Vaccines saved lives, lying Dr's with their noses up far-right Q-spiracy asses cost lives that stupid Repub-MAGA-morons thrive on.

BTW, you brought up free speech, dimwit

  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, IrishLass said:

Yes there were plenty of people lying about vaccines:

 

spacer.png

This one, I'm with you.

BTW, you DO know this is a sports forum, right?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...