5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

Shouldn't your advice to others be to check with your primary doctor to see if the vaccine is right for them, if you are a healthcare worker??

Just want to point out Toofast's response to my response. Aren't you going to call him out now? I have tried to have level headed discussions and this has been the response from him and others since day 1. 

11 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Just want to point out Toofast's response to my response. Aren't you going to call him out now? I have tried to have level headed discussions and this has been the response from him and others since day 1. 

He's got you on ignore.

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yes he does but yet he still responds. Funny he put me on ignore after I tried having a conversation with him about vaccines. He couldn't answer my questions and flipped out.

Maybe he doesn't want to answer you. 

I don't know, you have to ask him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yes he does but yet he still responds. Funny he put me on ignore after I tried having a conversation with him about vaccines. He couldn't answer my questions and flipped out.

Wow, you really are this dense. Your “discussions” pertained solely to administrative functions of data changes and secure data transfer methods, correct! Now I had to view this one since it was obviously more blatant lies. You’re a fraud, a fake, a simpleton, THAT’S WHY YOU’RE ON IGNORE! 

You have ZERO valid, unbiased information to offer, just the same “administrative” explanations!

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Isn’t that why SpunkedAIDS bugged and harassed a dying human for!? So we didn’t have to see, read or reply to those that were “right wing extremists” 🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, LIBills said:

The results have nothing to do with data functions. It's not incredible he took that out of our discussion. See lab results determine not only the efficacy of a vaccine but also the safety. If someone says there is something nefarious going on I was going to explain how the results in interpreted, reviewed and reported. It's a key role in phase 2 and 3 clinical trials which has various protocols. These protocols clearly debunk the " Follow the money" response. Isnt it interesting Toofast doesn't have Spike on ignore after all his attacks but yet has me on ignore. Interesting isn't it...

2 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

The results have nothing to do with data functions. It's not incredible he took that out of our discussion. See lab results determine not only the efficacy of a vaccine but also the safety. If someone says there is something nefarious going on I was going to explain how the results in interpreted, reviewed and reported. It's a key role in phase 2 and 3 clinical trials which has various protocols. These protocols clearly debunk the " Follow the money" response. Isnt it interesting Toofast doesn't have Spike on ignore after all his attacks but yet has me on ignore. Interesting isn't it...

Like I said, I don't know.

He doesn't think you have much credibility. That's all I know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Of course he doesn't because I challenged his views in a manner that other people haven't. His response says it all. It's all good.... Hopefully someday he will grow up.

26 minutes ago, LIBills said:

He’s going to run his bullshit on you 🤣! He/she/it isn’t the brightest light bulb, that’s for sure. Does anybody not have SpunkedAIDS on ignore?!

2 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

He’s going to run his bullshit on you 🤣! He/she/it isn’t the brightest light bulb, that’s for sure. Does anybody not have SpunkedAIDS on ignore?!

I'm sure some here do.

Me personally, I don't use the ignore feature.

Maybe I should. :classic_laugh:

Make your own assessment, don’t listen to me OR TT! Go read about it extensively, I’ve had many of these studies, observational comparisons, etc... read and saved for quite some time, some are new. If you want to understand them better. There are questions, concerns, etc... if you think they’re politically biased, so be it, most aren’t! 👍👋👋

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I'm sure some here do.

Me personally, I don't use the ignore feature.

Maybe I should. :classic_laugh:

I have 2 users on ignore SpunkedAIDS aka tt aka tts, and ICR! That’s all, I didn’t use it for a while, but their stupidity is very, very annoying!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Last piece of info from me. 

Normal vaccine R&D vs. (never before used in humans) mRNA SARS-COV-2 “vaccine” expedited R&D.

Nah, there couldn’t be any problems with them at all! Do people really think this is all about politics!? We know people like TT are completely biased!

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33482248/#&gid=article-figures&pid=fig-1-uid-1

5 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Last piece of info from me. 

Normal vaccine R&D vs. (never before used in humans) mRNA SARS-COV-2 “vaccine” expedited R&D.

nah, there couldn’t be any problems with them at all! 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33482248/#&gid=article-figures&pid=fig-1-uid-1

OMG. If you read beyond the abstract you would see the point I was getting to before you started calling me names. You obviously didn't read the article... SMH. 

Here is some of it:

Fortunately, the first data from Phase III studies suggests that SARS-CoV-2 vaccines will likely greatly outperform the 50% efficacy bar, defined at least by the number of PCR confirmed COVID-19 cases among study participants [6,7].

Given the unparalleled pace of COVID-19 vaccine development, this landscape is extremely dynamic. According to the draft landscape of COVID-19 candidate vaccines released by World Health Organization, as of November 12, 2020 there were already 48 vaccine candidates in clinical evaluation and more than 164 in various stages of preclinical evaluation. Of these, 11 candidates are currently in Phase III trials [8]. Six vaccines which have not completed Phase III trials are approved for limited or early use in Russia and China [9]. Two of the vaccines (mRNA-1273 and BNT162b2 developed by Moderna/NIAID and Pfizer/BioNTech/Fosun respectively) have been authorized for emergency use by the US Food and Drug Administration under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Front-line healthcare workers and long-term nursing home residents are being prioritized for vaccination during the first phase of vaccine rollout. While both of these vaccines are mRNA-based and have been reported to confer 95% efficacy (Moderna – 94.5% (N ≈ 30,000), Pfizer – 95% (N ≈43,000)), the vaccines differ with regard to dosage, storage temperature and dosing interval for their prime/boost regimen. With more vaccines likely to be approved in the near future, it is important to note that none of the clinical studies reported to date were designed to evaluate the interaction between two different candidates. Therefore, exercising an abundance of caution, vaccine health experts suggest avoiding switching between different vaccine formulations [[10], [11], [12], [13]]. If the current advanced vaccine candidates are successful, this effort will provide a lasting infrastructure for vaccine production on novel platforms and rapid global vaccine manufacturing and distribution to facilitate the response to future pandemics.

In this review, we discuss SARS-CoV-2 vaccine targets and platforms and we have reviewed aspects of the pre-clinical and clinical data on vaccine candidates that are currently in/or have completed Phase III clinical trials (for which data are available).

I’ve read the excerpts and the attachments, some multiple times! C1-C3 trials of a never before used (for any vaccine program) took place in what? 7 months! With the actual trials continuing far past the estimated study end date. 

It’s too bad you either aren’t intelligent enough or are completely biased that you can’t/won’t admit there have been issues, that were warned of prior to this experiment.  

Thats why you’re on ignore!👋👋

5 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

I’ve read the excerpts and the attachments, some multiple times! C1-C3 trials of a never before used (for any vaccine program) took place in what? 7 months! With the actual trials continuing far past the estimated study end date. 

It’s too bad you either aren’t intelligent enough, or completely biased that you can’t/won’t admit there have been issues, that were warned of prior to this experiment.  

Thats why you’re on ignore!👋👋

Sounds good because what you have stated is false. The article clearly explains it. You have proved my point. Time to move on. We don't need to have anymore contact.

• Laugh 1