Jump to content

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021


Recommended Posts

The theory behind vaccines as I understand it is its something that stimulates the body to produce enough antibodies that it will successfully fight off the infection.

Doesn't prevent you from getting or transmitting, it just ameliorates the danger of dying from it.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

69.1% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
13.18 billion doses have been administered globally, and 2.35 million are now administered each day.
25.9% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

The theory behind vaccines as I understand it is its something that stimulates the body to produce enough antibodies that it will successfully fight off the infection.

Doesn't prevent you from getting or transmitting, it just ameliorates the danger of dying from it.

facts have no place in this thread. but thanks for playing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

69.1% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
13.18 billion doses have been administered globally, and 2.35 million are now administered each day.
25.9% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

 

 

And you think the data and any “injuries” are being relayed perfectly between how many countries, continents!? I don’t necessarily think that’s true, but you’re welcome to your opinions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Easy solution is to just follow the money. 

Anyone who wants to have a conversation life in the shoutbox I welcome it. See Toofast wasn't able to clearly understand the process in determining the efficacy of a vaccine. Instead called me names and says simply follow the money. That's the issue it's not that simple and I was breaking it down for him to have an educated discussion which I welcome. It seems the individual who calls everyone simpletons always seems to respond with the most simple reasoning. Like life it's is much more complicated than that. It is sad folks don't put the time in to educate themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Toofast80 said:

And you think the data and any “injuries” are being relayed perfectly between how many countries, continents. I don’t necessarily think that’s true, but you’re welcome to your opinions.

that's mighty generous of you. 

are there "vaccine" ghosts in the room with you right now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Last thing I heard was the vaxxed are not prevented from contracting  covid nor are they prevented from transmitting it.

Am I misinformed?

That’s always been the case.

Vaccines don’t stop you from getting something. It stops you from dying from it.

A bulletproof vest doesn’t stop you from getting shot. it stops the bullet from lodging in your organ.

  • Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

That’s always been the case.

Vaccines don’t stop you from getting something. It stops you from dying from it.

A bulletproof vest doesn’t stop you from getting shot. it stops the bullet from lodging in your organ.

Are these “vaccines” the same as all the prior ones? Was the first body armor design/technology/etc.. the Best? Or were there redesigns due to design flaws?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW, I was advised by the medical establishment in '96 to take mefloquine to protect me from malaria in India.

It later turned out mefloquine was implicated in the torture and murder of a Somalian teen by Canadian troops.

I wasn't told about homicidal psychosis as a possible side effect, but I felt it myself and stopped.

In a few days I was back to normal.

Never caught malaria, which although recommended to me, had never made an appearance in Bangalore for half a century.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't anyone question the speed at which the vaccine came out???

It usually takes years for vaccines, but a friend of mine told me that they have been working on COVID-19 type vaccines forever and they were fully prepared for it. I don't believe him, but who knows.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Didn't anyone question the speed at which the vaccine came out???

It usually takes years for vaccines, but a friend of mine told me that they have been working on COVID-19 type vaccines forever and they were fully prepared for it. I don't believe him, but who knows.

did anyone measure the urgency of getting one out?  Did anyone consider the 13 Billion doses that got stuck in ppls arms and wonder why there are not enormous piles of corpses? is the earth flat?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 212frawk said:

did anyone measure the urgency of getting one out?  Did anyone consider the 13 Billion doses that got stuck in ppls arms and wonder why there are not enormous piles of corpses? is the earth flat?

 

Inquiring minds wanna know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Didn't anyone question the speed at which the vaccine came out???

It usually takes years for vaccines, but a friend of mine told me that they have been working on COVID-19 type vaccines forever and they were fully prepared for it. I don't believe him, but who knows.

Coronavirus has been around forever.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Didn't anyone question the speed at which the vaccine came out???

It usually takes years for vaccines, but a friend of mine told me that they have been working on COVID-19 type vaccines forever and they were fully prepared for it. I don't believe him, but who knows.

When one of the oldest and largest “vaccine” manufacturers/labs (Merck) says “we can’t produce a safe, effective product for SARS type viruses” but ModeRNA and BioNtech can (both less than a decade since their establishment). That seems to be one point that initially raised serious questions. The mRNA technology is VERY new, and was never used in a large scale application until these TRIALS(ending at some point in 2023), but yeah, “we’re you vaccinated for anything when you were younger” 🤯🤦‍♂️.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

BTW, I was advised by the medical establishment in '96 to take mefloquine to protect me from malaria in India.

It later turned out mefloquine was implicated in the torture and murder of a Somalian teen by Canadian troops.

I wasn't told about homicidal psychosis as a possible side effect, but I felt it myself and stopped.

In a few days I was back to normal.

Never caught malaria, which although recommended to me, had never made an appearance in Bangalore for half a century.

Antivirals can wreak havoc on some people, not on others! Just like ANYTHING can, I don’t understand where people can’t understand this, it’s the same for “vaccines”! Did they MANDATE/force you to take that anti-viral?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“Trust the science”, the next week “we’ve drastically changed the “science” from what we understood last week, Sorry, now trust this science”🤣🤦‍♂️😔.  Tell me you have zero understanding of the inherent ever changing nature of “science”, while not specifically saying you’re an idiot TT, ICR, etc...  Thanks for playing simpletons!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

That’s always been the case.

Vaccines don’t stop you from getting something. It stops you from dying from it.

A bulletproof vest doesn’t stop you from getting shot. it stops the bullet from lodging in your organ.

They changed the definition of vaccine for this one, so whatever you once believed to be true certainly is not anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

Antivirals can wreak havoc on some people, not on others! Just like ANYTHING can, I don’t understand where people can’t understand this, it’s the same for “vaccines”! Did they MANDATE/force you to take that anti-viral?

No, I wasn't required to take it but it was recommended by the the hospital that specialized in vaccinations for first time travellers to an area.

I had no reason to question their recommendation, so I started taking it. Then I started to feel really strange in my head, which had never happened to me before and I didn't like it.

So I asked the Indian producer how dangerous was the threat of malaria in the area and he laughed and said there hadn't been a case of malaria in the region in 50 years.

So I stopped taking it and in a couple of days felt back to normall and didn't catch malaria or anything else in my six months there.

It was a couple of years later when the story exploded about a group of Canadian soldiers were charged with torturing a Somalian teenager to death and blamed it on their forced consumption of mefloquine.

And I tell you, after my experience, I could easily believe it.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

No, I wasn't required to take it but it was recommended by the the hospital that specialized in vaccinations for first time travellers to an area.

I had no reason to question their recommendation, so I started taking it. Then I started to feel really strange in my head, which had never happened to me before and I didn't like it.

So I asked the Indian producer how dangerous was the threat of malaria in the area and he laughed and said there hadn't been a case of malaria in the region in 50 years.

So I stopped taking it and in a couple of days felt back to normall and didn't catch malaria or anything else in my six months there.

It was a couple of years later when the story exploded about a group of Canadian soldiers were charged with torturing a Somalian teenager to death and blamed it on their forced consumption of mefloquine.

And I tell you, after my experience, I could easily believe it.

So the “medical professionals” either didn’t know or withheld the information about the possible detrimental effects of that medication for you!? Anti-virals, anti-biotics, vaccines, other pharmaceuticals have extreme values for helping humans live, do they/can they also have detrimental effects?  Are those effects always known or always discussed when they are recommended or administered? Tami-flu, Paxlovid, HCQ, etc... are all “anti-virals”, can they help, yup. Can they hurt as well, yup. Are the aiding properties or value worth the possible detrimental effects? That’s a question for each individual with help from “experts” and the true, pertinent information given about pros and cons. Agreed? 

People have to be honest about these questions and stop thinking it’s all “conspiracy theory” or “partisan politics”! It could be for some, but it’s certainly not for all!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They changed the definition of vaccine for this one, so whatever you once believed to be true certainly is not anymore

Just incredible someone would make this statement. Absolutely beyond ignorant. The flu shot has never had 100% efficacy as they try to match the predicted strain and isn't ever an exact match.  If you don't know this then you probably shouldn't be commenting on this subject. Instead please educate yourself on vaccines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...