5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

More flat out bullshit. This is s a well known conspiracy that has been debunked several times. Also it's evidence you run an extremist website site disguised as a Bills website. Shame on you!

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-fifa-idUSL1N2SL1NJ

33 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Please provide evidence not some extremist bumper sticker BS. Name the FIFA players who had cardiac issues.

It really doesn't matter to me if you can read the handwriting on the wall heart monitor on the screen or not. You don't have to look very far for the evidence, I'm seeing it in my own community with younger adults suddenly needing cardiologists, developing turbo cancers, having neuro problems and virus after virus. I hope for nothing but the best of health for all, because the majority of people I know are vaxxed.

I would suggest however if you're not currently having any issues that you should count your lucky stars and STOP taking any boosters. Because the bivalent is as bad as the original. No sense in doubling down on a shot that' is literally doing ZERO for you in a positive sense and may have serious long-term health implications. I sincerely hope you're able to avoid that.

Do your own research, and don't do it in the MSM because you need to understand who pays their bills.

Best of luck!

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IrishLass said:

It really doesn't matter to me if you can read the handwriting on the wall heart monitor on the screen or not. You don't have to look very far for the evidence, I'm seeing it in my own community with younger adults suddenly needing cardiologists, developing turbo cancers, having neuro problems and virus after virus. I hope for nothing but the best of health for all, because the majority of people I know are vaxxed.

I would suggest however if you're not currently having any issues that you should count your lucky stars and STOP taking any boosters. Because the bivalent is as bad as the original. No sense in doubling down on a shot that' is literally doing ZERO for you in a positive sense and may have serious long-term health implications. I sincerely hope you're able to avoid that.

Do your own research, and don't do it in the MSM because you need to understand who pays their bills.

Best of luck!

spacer.png

You’re trying to use logic and rationale with illogical, irrational people! Good luck with that 👍.

14 minutes ago, IrishLass said:

Best of luck!

spacer.png

I work in healthcare. What you are saying is false. Please provide real evidence.

15 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

You’re trying to use logic and rationale with illogical, irrational people! Good luck with that 👍.

Nooooooooooooo.

I thought we were dealing with the sharpest minds this board has to offer.

My apologies. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

I work in healthcare. What you are saying is false. Please provide real evidence.

Shouldn't your advice to others be to check with your primary doctor to see if the vaccine is right for them, if you are a healthcare worker??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Shouldn't your advice to others be to check with your primary doctor to see if the vaccine is right for them, if you are a healthcare worker??

Absolutely please do that. Let's be clear I worked in clinic trials for pharmaceuticals and vaccines. I know how the process works. To say Bill Gates is somehow involved is laughable. I challenged Toofast with some basic questions that would debunk the vaccine BS and instead of answering he called me names. I watched 100's of doctors line up to get the vaccines. All these conspiracies have been debunked. It's sad people fall for this..  they are putting their lives and others at risk.

34 minutes ago, LIBills said:

TTs jibberish is the “false news”! This woman works in “healthcare” and deals with cardiac events daily, she didn’t know she was having major cardiac issues 🤯!?  “Trust your doctors and health care professionals, and never question their expertise or validity of their information” said the fucking secretary that is TT 🤦‍♂️.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cardiac-nurse-didnt-realize-she-091100251.html

45 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Absolutely please do that. Let's be clear I worked in clinic trials for pharmaceuticals and vaccines. I know how the process works. To say Bill Gates is somehow involved is laughable. I challenged Toofast with some basic questions that would debunk the vaccine BS and instead of answering he called me names. I watched 100's of doctors line up to get the vaccines. All these conspiracies have been debunked. It's sad people fall for this..  they are putting their lives and others at risk.

Last thing I heard was the vaxxed are not prevented from contracting  covid nor are they prevented from transmitting it.

Am I misinformed?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

26 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

TTs jibberish is the “false news”! This woman works in “healthcare” and deals with cardiac events daily, she didn’t know she was having major cardiac issues 🤯!?  “Trust your doctors and health care professionals, and never question their expertise or validity of their information” said the fucking secretary that is TT 🤦‍♂️.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cardiac-nurse-didnt-realize-she-091100251.html

All I know is that I got vaxxed (only because my wife wanted me to) and then I got a booster on my doctor's recommendation, then IMMEDIATELY after I got the booster, I contracted the Wu Flu.

So, in short, there will NEVER be another fuckin shot for me. 

7 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Last thing I heard was the vaxxed are not prevented from contracting  covid nor are they prevented from transmitting it.

Am I misinformed?

Lol TT “challenged” me with some administrative BS about changes to the data and the data transfer protocols between pharmaceutical companies/labs and government agencies, that really debunked those “conspiracy theories” 🤦‍♂️. I call you names due to your extreme level of stupidity and ignorance! And yes I’m replying to TT through you Shiva, since TT is one of 2 I don’t see on this forum. Your secretarial degree(TT) doesn’t elicit thoughts that you’re any type of scientifically versed “healthcare worker”!

• Like 1

Just now, Toofast80 said:

Lol TT “challenged” me with some administrative BS about changes to the data and the data transfer protocols between pharmaceutical companies/labs and government agencies, that really debunked those “conspiracy theories” 🤦‍♂️. I call you names due to your extreme level of stupidity and ignorance!

Easy solution is to just follow the money. 

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Easy solution is to just follow the money. 

Does a bean counter know what’s best for a patient at some health care facility? Extremely healthy patients aren’t necessarily good for business (from a bean counters perspective) are they!?

Just now, Toofast80 said:

Does a bean counter know what’s best for a patient at some health care facility? Extremely healthy patients aren’t necessarily good for business (from a bean counters perspective) is it!?

Wait. Don't tell the simpleton's that. :classic_laugh: