FOX News Dominates Cable Ratings For 7th Consecutive Year! Competitors Plummeted.

36 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Lowering the military budget?

Aren't you all for the hundreds of billions of dollars your government is providing to Ukraine?

I'm for lowering the military budget and helping the people of Ukraine fight against a foreign aggressor.  

Tucker isn't.

Because tucker is pro-Russia. 

As for the other things, you need to show ME evidence he's against any of those goals first.

no, that's not how an argumentation works. You said Tucker was a REAL leftist. I essentially asked you to define terms. The burden of proof is still on YOU to provide evidence of your claim now. 

And just because he has a show on Fox is not evidence.

It is evidence against your point that Tucker Carlson is a leftist. 

Why would a right-wing billionaire put a leftist on his platform? In other words, why would a billionaire want to platform someone who wants to tax billionaires out of existence?

Why is it that right wingers make up the majority of his audience and not leftists?

I've given you two videos to watch.

I've already seen enough Tucker Carlson to know what he is. 

Tell me what you disagree with them.

I disagree with his racism

i disagree with transphobia and inciting violence against trans people:

I disagree with updated nazi great replacement theory talking points.

I disagree with how he frames debates on climate change to obfuscate the real issues. 

I disagree with how he frames debates on tax increases on the wealthy.

I disagree with platforming race realists

I disagree with platforming self-proclaimed theocratic fascists and obvious pedophile wanna be.  

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

42 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm for lowering the military budget and helping the people of Ukraine fight against a foreign aggressor.  

Really? How does that happen when you don't have any money for the rest of your agenda?

Are YOU going to pay for it?

How much of your own dough have you sent?

Funny watching a self described leftist okay a blank check for war.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

13 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Really? How does that happen when you don't have any money for the rest of your agenda?

He's great with other people's money.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

He's great with other people's money.

Everyone who disagrees with him and ICR are automatically horrible human beings.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

33 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

No we don't.  You called him a leftist.  It's on you to support that with evidence.

I did.

If you won't acknowledge it, OR EVEN WATCH IT, then why should I worry about proving anything to you?

Because if I don't, I'm a baaaaaaaaad man?

Fuck you. 

17 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

who says there is no money for my agenda?

yea, everyone will through taxes. 

whatever tax bracket I fall under will be what they get.

Nope. We could still cut the military budget and help Ukraine fight a hostile foreign invader.

So now, lets get back to you providing evidence that Tucker is a leftist. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

44 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

who says there is no money for my agenda?

yea, everyone will through taxes. 

whatever tax bracket I fall under will be what they get.

Nope. We could still cut the military budget and help Ukraine fight a hostile foreign invader.

1. Is there?

2. Aren't you being taxed already? How do you propose to reshape the burden?

3. Your tax rate as the level of your commitment is hardly impressive.

4. This is interesting. Please tell us how.

39 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

1. Is there?

Yes.

2. Aren't you being taxed already? How do you propose to reshape the burden?

You're a leftist, so I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Shfit tax code so that everyone shares an equal burden.

3. Your tax rate as the level of your commitment is hardly impressive.

I'm not trying to impress you.

4. This is interesting. Please tell us how.

simple, cut the budget, continue to provide aid as needed until the conflict is over. The US military budget is higher than like the next top 5 or more countries spend on their military combined.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 1/4/2023 at 9:19 AM, ICRockets2 said:

Buddy. 

Sweetiedoll. 

Babytits.  

They literally argued in court that no reasonable person would take them seriously.  This was Fox News' OWN LEGAL ARGUMENT.

You could use professional help seriously.  Critically analyze what you would refer to as news outlets.  Just take a few days and get back to me dumbnuts.

• Trump 1

7 minutes ago, JMech said:

You could use professional help seriously.  Critically analyze what you would refer to as news outlets.  Just take a few days and get back to me dumbnuts.

Never heard of dumbnuts before. :classic_laugh:

It’s a wackadoo transtesticle, not a dumbnut. LOL

On 1/5/2023 at 9:58 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes.

You're a leftist, so I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Shfit tax code so that everyone shares an equal burden.

I'm not trying to impress you.

simple, . The US military budget is higher than like the next top 5 or more countries spend on their military combined.

1. Where? How? Printing press?

2. What do you mean by an "equal burden?" What would that be?

3. Needless to say. Takes some imagination.

4. How do you propose to "cut the budget, continue to provide aid as needed until the conflict is over"?

7 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

1. Where? How? Printing press?

Are you suggesting that the wealthiest country in the history of the planet can't afford to take care of its people? Are you suggesting the money isn't there, or that the government will not be able to raise enough through taxes?

2. What do you mean by an "equal burden?" What would that be?

For example, does a person making 10 million a year paying 2 million in taxes feel the same tax burden as someone making 50k a year and paying 10k in taxes? One person has 8 million to live off of while the other person only has 40k. They do not share the same tax burden if one person is struggling to live while the other person has 8 million. Therefore, the more money you make, the more tax burden you will share. 

3. Needless to say. Takes some imagination.

Your argument was pretty stupid, so there was no need to take it seriously. 

4. How do you propose to "cut the budget, continue to provide aid as needed until the conflict is over"?

Are you implying that both of these things can't be done simultaneously, or do you want a detailed list of potential budget cuts? we spent 7 trillion dollars in the middle east, what do we have to show for it? You can clearly cut ordering new planes/tanks/ships/missiles etc, while still providing aid to Ukraine. The war in Ukraine will not last forever. However, permanant cuts can be made to the budget.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

42 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you suggesting that the wealthiest country in the history of the planet can't afford to take care of its people? Are you suggesting the money isn't there, or that the government will not be able to raise enough through taxes?

For example, does a person making 10 million a year paying 2 million in taxes feel the same tax burden as someone making 50k a year and paying 10k in taxes? One person has 8 million to live off of while the other person only has 40k. They do not share the same tax burden if one person is struggling to live while the other person has 8 million. Therefore, the more money you make, the more tax burden you will share. 

Your argument was pretty stupid, so there was no need to take it seriously. 

Are you implying that both of these things can't be done simultaneously, or do you want a detailed list of potential budget cuts? we spent 7 trillion dollars in the middle east, what do we have to show for it? You can clearly cut ordering new planes/tanks/ships/missiles etc, while still providing aid to Ukraine. The war in Ukraine will not last forever. However, permanant cuts can be made to the budget.

1. Not questioning that at all. I'm questioning your ability to do it.

2. I believe in progressive taxation. The problem is its implementation. The more money one has, the more money one can spend to protect it.

3. It wasn't an argument.

4. So, basically you want to cut programs for Americans and send the money saved to Ukraine?

11 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

1. Not questioning that at all. I'm questioning your ability to do it.

Gotcha. Tax the fuck out of corporations and the wealthy. nationalize industries that everyone needs that can't survive without subsidies. 

2. I believe in progressive taxation. The problem is its implementation. The more money one has, the more money one can spend to protect it.

Sure, so Americans need to vote for someone who isn't afraid to take on big money interests. 

3. It wasn't an argument.

great.

4. So, basically you want to cut programs for Americans and send the money saved to Ukraine?

What programs do I need to cut? If the military budget could be cut by 40%, and we give 10% to Ukraine til the war is over, then there is more money for programs that benefit Americans.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Gotcha. Tax the fuck out of corporations and the wealthy. nationalize industries that everyone needs that can't survive without subsidies. 

Sure, so Americans need to vote for someone who isn't afraid to take on big money interests. 

great.

What programs do I need to cut? If the military budget could be cut by 40%, and we give 10% to Ukraine til the war is over, then there is more money for programs that benefit Americans.

Good luck with all that.

• Laugh 1

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Who besides you on this board is a cockatoo????

As far as I know, nobody on this forum is trans.  Which means no trans people have disrespected you here.  So based on your own standards for engagement, you're not allowed to be disrespectful to them.

1 minute ago, ICRockets2 said:

As far as I know, nobody on this forum is trans.  Which means no trans people have disrespected you here.  So based on your own standards for engagement, you're not allowed to be disrespectful to them.

I’m only insulting you, no one else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I’m only insulting you, no one else.

If you're insulting me by calling me trans (which- again- I am not), you're actually also insulting trans people as a whole. Which goes against your "I'm respectful toward people who haven't disrespected me" rule.

1 minute ago, ICRockets2 said:

If you're insulting me by calling me trans (which- again- I am not), you're actually also insulting trans people as a whole. Which goes against your "I'm respectful toward people who haven't disrespected me" rule.

Didn’t you say you were trans or are you just a trans activist???