Clash Of Football Philosophies on MNF

seandelevan

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Exactly…I skip over what he says because it’s riddled with shit like that…and shit like yOu hAtE tHe BiLLs and wHoRE and other feeble insults. Dude takes criticisms of a football team too personally 😂

It's Whor Sean. I just hate fake news. Make good points and I will agree. Your posts are incendiary and intended to troll and spread misery. How is that in anyway useful and aiding meaningful conversation? You are a blight on the board and will be silenced once I become mod.

I am on record saying Bills will lose but I didn't do it with fake news. 

• Laugh 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

3 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

So how many points would you require the Bills getting to actually wager on them for a change?  The 5 in your score prediction?

I would bet Bills +3. The fact that Bungals are getting points at home tells you everything you need to know about who Vegas thinks will win.  Line started as Pick and went to Bungals +2 so people were still taking Bills at -2. Trust me, Vegas Knows.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

14 hours ago, seandelevan said:

If the Bills win…thanks to their defense…I’ll respectfully give Sean McDermott his due. I’ll stop all talk of this team being defensive first. I’ll say “defense wins championships”. I’ll give McDermott a longer leash. I’ll blow him….figuratively lol.

Ok. Let’s see if you will really do that and for how long you will do it (hint: I assume for 24hs…)

• Like 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

1 minute ago, daryls61 said:

It's Whor Sean. I just hate fake news. Make good points and I will agree. Your posts are incendiary and intended to troll and spread misery. How is that in anyway useful and aiding meaningful conversation? You are a blight on the board and will be silenced once I become mod.

fAkE nEwS lol please 

what’s fake? 

Josh Allen IS the only first rounder on our offense.

Cincy HAS many first rounders on their offense. 

Bills have 5 first rounders on defense 

Cincy has 1(not theirs) on defense.

So with that information it’s pretty god damn apparent these two teams have different philosophies when it comes to building their teams. 

What’s then the fucking point of message boards like this if everyone just agreed with eachother? Or only agreed with you? Fucking fascist.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

4 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

And for the one millionth time…if the Bills defense can do this..in a playoff game OR *gasp* in the super bowl I’ll be all about it…I’ll give McD his due…I’ll never ever question his decision making ever again….and for the millionth time they SHOULD be able to do that with all the fucking resources spent on defense….BUT UNTIL THEY DO IT ILL FUCKING CALL THEM OUT FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO IT!!!!

Why are you fixated on the defense? Jus outscore teams. Bills have the offense to do it so just keep scoring like that have been. Thankfully Allen may have to learned to use his other weapons and the offense is actually scoring more than when only using Diggs. 

This is why the fake news media has been questioning the Bills weapons and it is because Allen/bills havent been using them 

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I'm not sure if it's just me, but you got me to laugh out loud in real life with that one.  The sad part is, your post is actually truthful. You've actually taken the mod thing seriously and have gotten as articulate and poetic as Fanback recently, and as detail-ready almost as old Lit.  Is this board even real? lol

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

Just now, seandelevan said:

fAkE nEwS lol please 

what’s fake? 

So with that information it’s pretty god damn apparent these two teams have different philosophies when it comes to building their teams. 

What’s then the fucking point of message boards like this if everyone just agreed with eachother? Or only agreed with you? Fucking fascist.

The fake news is the Bills don't have enough weapons. Who cares where players were drafted. just identify good players. Diggs was a 5th, Milano was a 5th, Poyer, Hyde, Knox?  Your so dialed in on where players were drafted when the real evaluation of a player is can they play.

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

fAkE nEwS lol please 

what’s fake? 

The Bills traded a first found pick PLUS more picks to get a proven talent in Diggs, and I'm rather happy they did.  So the 1 first rounder is disingenuous, at best.  Beane seems to value BPA over reaching, but does balance it with addressing needs.  I'm all for him using a 1st rounder on offense this offseason, but I'm not sure the stuff you want will be there at pick 32.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

Just now, Topas said:

Ok. Let’s see if you will really do that and for how long you will do it (hint: I assume for 24hs…)

Oh I will….it’s just that I feel pretty good that it won’t happen. Every time the Bills faced a good to great offense, especially offenses with elite WRs, they’ve gotten TORCHED. Win or lose. 

• Like 1

Sean, if the Bills are doomed, do you feel they should go full "tank for Luck" mode now and focus solely on getting a better draft pick like Josh McDaniels may be doing?  If you can't enjoy anything less than a SB victory, and you are preaching doom, then logically the move you would choose would be to tank.

Luckily OBD does not feel doomed, but if you had a magic wand would you make them lose out for a better pick if you were guaranteed it be for offense?

12 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Why are you fixated on the defense? Jus outscore teams. Bills have the offense to do it so just keep scoring like that have been. Thankfully Allen may have to learned to use his other weapons and the offense is actually scoring more than when only using Diggs. 

This is why the fake news media has been questioning the Bills weapons and it is because Allen/bills havent been using them 

Jim Carrey Movie GIF

EXACTLY MY POINT!

And to be able to outscore teams the QB NEEDS GOD DAMN HELP

If Allen is having an off day WE ARE FUCKING SCREWED! 

And a QB having a bad day is due to piss poor protection-which Bills most likely than not have. You have guys dropping passes-which the Bills lead the league in. And when you have 4th, 5th, 6th rounders and street free agents getting fucking schooled we act so shocked!

12 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

The Bills traded a first found pick PLUS more picks to get a proven talent in Diggs, and I'm rather happy they did.  So the 1 first rounder is disingenuous, at best.  Beane seems to value BPA over reaching, but does balance it with addressing needs.  I'm all for him using a 1st rounder on offense this offseason, but I'm not sure the stuff you want will be there at pick 32.

Trade that pick for proven legit talent…again. Fuck them picks. 

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Oh I will….it’s just that I feel pretty good that it won’t happen. Every time the Bills faced a good to great offense, especially offenses with elite WRs, they’ve gotten TORCHED. Win or lose. 

Goldsmith..... .....  certainly not a golden narrative.  More like a flaming pile of sh*t.

@daryls61 already reminded us you left out the injuries to defensive starters(and they matter up front too, nor just the young guys forced into a trial by fire of coverage), 2, 3, 4, and even 5. 

And this isn't fantasy football.  Goldsmith leaves out the one stat that counts: 12-3.  If you went by yardage, Buffalo wins game 1 vs Miami in a blowout as big as some of the actual blowouts.

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Jim Carrey Movie GIF

EXACTLY MY POINT!

And to be able to outscore teams the QB NEEDS GOD DAMN HELP

If Allen is having an off day WE ARE FUCKING SCREWED! 

And a QB having a bad day is due to piss poor protection-which Bills most likely than not have. You have guys dropping passes-which the Bills lead the league in. And when you have 4th, 5th, 6th rounders and street free agents getting fucking schooled we act so shocked!

Yes, same is with all NFL teams. If your QB has a bad day, your team loses. You believe the fake news that bad QB play and loses are only associated with the Bills when the reality is, this is how the NFL works. Example, your Bengals lost to the Steelers because your QB Burrow threw 4 INT's. 

FYI - Bills OL Dawkins 2nd, Safford 2nd round, Moorse 2nd round, Botteger UDFA, Brown 3rd round so you are wrong when you say the line is 4th, 5th and 6th rounder's. Do some research first so you don't look so stupid. 

Also, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth again as in this thread, you were salivating over the Bungals defense with 4th, and 5th rounders. You have no credibility anymore and everyone see through your fake news and left out stats that don't fityour narrative. 

Anothervery embarrassing thread and post for you Sean.

Goldsmith..... .....  certainly not a golden narrative.  More like a flaming pile of sh*t.

@daryls61 already reminded us you left out the injuries to defensive starters(and they matter up front too, nor just the young guys forced into a trial by fire of coverage), 2, 3, 4, and even 5. 

And this isn't fantasy football.  Goldsmith leaves out the one stat that counts: 12-3.  If you went by yardage, Buffalo wins game 1 vs Miami in a blowout as big as some of the actual blowouts.

Injuries? Excuses. Every team has them. Bills have used/tried 37 different combinations back there…and the only time they’ve worked has been against SHIT offenses. Justin Fields was throwing to scrubs last week. And this staff still thinks Dane Jackson is a starter and continues to get burned. Pre injury Tre, Micha Hyde, or Levi Wallace ain’t walking out on that field Monday night…

1 minute ago, daryls61 said:

Yes, same is with all NFL teams. If your QB has a bad day, your team loses. You believe the fake news that bad QB play and loses are only associated with the Bills when the reality is, this is how the NFL works. Example, your Bengals lost to the Steelers because your QB Burrow threw 4 INT's. 

FYI - Bills OL Dawkins 2nd, Safford 2nd round, Moorse 2nd round, Botteger UDFA, Brown 3rd round so you are wrong when you say the line is 4th, 5th and 6th rounder's. Do some research first so you don't look so stupid. 

Also, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth again as in this thread, you were salivating over the Bungals defense with 4th, and 5th rounders. You have no credibility anymore and everyone see through your fake news and left out stats that don't fityour narrative. 

Anothervery embarrassing thread and post for you Sean.

Never said the “line is filled 4th, 5th, and 6th rounders” 

Never said I was “salivating over the Bungals defense” 

Stop putting words in my mouth so that feeble minded posters on here can make up their own minds. 

fAkE nEWs 😂

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Never said the “line is filled 4th, 5th, and 6th rounders” 

Never said I was “salivating over the Bungals defense” 

Stop putting words in my mouth so that feeble minded posters on here can make up their own minds. 

fAkE nEWs 😂

Straight from Seans mouth - And a QB having a bad day is due to piss poor protection-which Bills most likely than not have. You have guys dropping passes-which the Bills lead the league in. And when you have 4th, 5th, 6th rounders and street free agents getting fucking schooled we act so shocked!

I said you were salivating over Bungals defense with 4th, 5th, 6th rounders and street free agents - You can't have it both ways even though you may want to. 

Very embarrassing for you again.

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Injuries? Excuses. Every team has them. Bills have used/tried 37 different combinations back there…and the only time they’ve worked has been against SHIT offenses. Justin Fields was throwing to scrubs last week. And this staff still thinks Dane Jackson is a starter and continues to get burned. Pre injury Tre, Micha Hyde, or Levi Wallace ain’t walking out on that field Monday night…

I am not disagreeing, I'm just saying theyre trending in the right direction now more so than in the past.  Actually, in the entire McDermott era they have not faced ANYTHING close to this with injuries until @daryls61 declared the curse of the daryls, no?

And having basically faced most of the top AFC teams, and Cousins who at times looked unconscious, still have managed a 12-3 record.  I have faith DCLF will have some new wrinkles he may have been saving for post season, and if this game is important as the media are trying to hype it to be and it becomes necessary, they may use them.  Honestly though there is a good chance they not be necessary.  This is a game that seems like it could have a full spectrum of possibilities.  If A+ Allen shows up and the defense plays it's average game, the Bills win this regardless what version of Burrow shows up, as much as I respect and actually like him.

3 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Straight from Seans mouth - And a QB having a bad day is due to piss poor protection-which Bills most likely than not have. You have guys dropping passes-which the Bills lead the league in. And when you have 4th, 5th, 6th rounders and street free agents getting fucking schooled we act so shocked!

I said you were salivating over Bungals defense with 4th, 5th, 6th rounders and street free agents - You can't have it both ways even though you may want to. 

Very embarrassing for you again.

Sweet ****s I didn't say you have to go Maine Savage on the guy.....  leave him alive or the board may be dead.

Sweet ****s I didn't say you have to go Maine Savage on the guy.....  leave him alive or the board may be dead.

It has been an epic beat down of @seandelevan SJ. This is the type of fake news I would clean up as mod. Imagine how much better the board would be without these threads which exist for only 1 reason and that is to incite and trigger actual bills fans. This is not a thread designed to promote healthy conversation, it is a full troll fake news thread and this needs to stop.

@daryls61 Am I missing something?  I checked at least 1 source that confirmed you were correct, with a ton of money going on Buffalo(% of money, I don't know about amount) yet the spread the Bills have to cover has gone down or maybe remain where it opened.  What's the reasoning with that, when you were saying Vegas knows?  That theyre trying to lure even more bets on Buffalo?

@JS12 and anyone else, any thoughts?

4 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

It has been an epic beat down of @seandelevan SJ. This is the type of fake news I would clean up as mod. Imagine how much better the board would be without these threads which exist for only 1 reason and that is to incite and trigger actual bills fans. This is not a thread designed to promote healthy conversation, it is a full troll fake news thread and this needs to stop.

You are correct, but as a principled supporter of free speech, I couldn't support that Daryls....as painful as this is for actual Bills fans like myself(hell, the sh*tbox DURING games is far worse...robs the 3 hours of enjoyment per week seeing a handful of malcontents trying to pick at any perceived weakness, along with moderate fans expressing legit concerns who get sucked into the pile on gang rape prison sex sean used to describe in his Bills predictions...kind of a bomb cyclone effect), I have to side with them having the right to do it....even if it is systemically devised to do exactly what you said, lower the morale of true fans.

I guess I don't have a problem with you going Jackie Chan on him afterall.  You're right, it is deserved.  Why can't you do that in the Shoutbox during the games? lol  I mean, go Jackie Chan so that in effect a ban on the prison rape sean has promoted for years is stifled a bit?  I might not just endorse you, I might volunteer as a campaign strategist!

And yes, the sock puppets who launch cowardly attacks for hours and then users appearing with the first shout once the game is in hand saying told you so(******) need to be exposed. 

Non softball question Daryl, when you bet on the opponent in a low spread game, how exactly are you rooting?

Sean,  why did your team need an EPIC meltdown by Tampa Bay to recover from the epic beatdown they took in the 1st half from a mediocre team 2 games ago?  Or days ago, why did they need the Pats RB fumbling near the goal to prevail in a match up against Mac Jones?!?!?  You do remember what the Bills do to that team when they face them, correct?

@seandelevan  seriously,piicture you doing your shtick in the shoutbox if the Bills were in either of those situations that your team was in....OR picture coming out of the closet as a CIN fan but still being you and doing your shtick of rage against your team?!?!

How would have been as "Bengals Sean" during their previous 2 games?!?!   Anyone who knows the shtick ****er****ing knows the answer, so I do not want to encourage you to lie.  Anyone who has suffered through the Shoutbox weekly knows the truth, though I suppose it would make me respect you more to see you admit it.

@daryls has inspired me to think a bit more by proving you can be....lets just say... reasoned with.   Sean, in a world gone mad we could use more reason, friendliness, willingness to seek compromise.

Based on the outcomes of their last 2 games, would you wager a large sum on the Bengals winning the SB?