Leslie Frazier next Broncos head coach??

Coach'sUncle'sSon

I doubt it. His time may have passed. Plus, bills have #2 defense in NFL so best not to screw with that. 

• Like 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Be careful what you wish for. Did 13 seconds suck? Most definitely. Do I like his nickel defense for almost 100% and that my mum would get 100 rushing yards against us? No! 

but be careful what you wish for. You might think the players are great and all DCs would have this success. But I don’t believe that. Even though we spent many resources on D, we are still performing very highly especially considering the injuries. 
Other Ds are also loaded with premier picks and do not perform as well … so be careful what you wish for …

his D is performing so I want to keep him. Because one drive should not define a career 

• Like 2

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

16 minutes ago, Topas said:

Be careful what you wish for. Did 13 seconds suck? Most definitely. Do I like his nickel defense for almost 100% and that my mum would get 100 rushing yards against us? No! 

but be careful what you wish for. You might think the players are great and all DCs would have this success. But I don’t believe that. Even though we spent many resources on D, we are still performing very highly especially considering the injuries. 
Other Ds are also loaded with premier picks and do not perform as well … so be careful what you wish for …

his D is performing so I want to keep him. Because one drive should not define a career 

Its not one drive. That obviously stands out. 

But the inability to stop KC every time they step on the field come playoff time is also damning. Did anyone at any point trust that we would stop them last January?

At no point did I trust our D would get a stop and they never did. Same for the Championship game the year before. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Its not one drive. That obviously stands out. 

But the inability to stop KC every time they step on the field come playoff time is also damning. Did anyone at any point trust that we would stop them last January?

At no point did I trust our D would get a stop and they never did. Same for the Championship game the year before. 

Listen, I have defended you all day(and was the ONLY one with the balls to do so!)  in the face of damning(and rather shameful) criticism from some disgusting members, but on this football issue I will strongly side with TOPAS(another non-US member, whom has had to deal with years of me wanting to make a parody song based off of his screen name and country of origin, and has done admirably, IMO...and yes, if I can ever figure out how to pronounce his screen name, it would include me on vocals).   I am not the biggest LF fan as per his performance as a DC, but scoring IS what matters and he IS #2 in scoring in the leagueHow the hell can ANYBODY who understands football rage against THAT???(Not even considering the overwhelming injuries this defense has faced that factor into that average!!!)

• Like 1

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

56 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

IS #2 in scoring in the leagueHow the hell can ANYBODY who understands football rage against THAT???(Not even considering the overwhelming injuries this defense has faced that factor into that average!!!)

over/under on the crickets?

IIRC AMD has a CPU named Threadripper, but I have an ambition to be renamed Threadkiller.  lol (some say it's important to set goals)  BTW, to a less explicit extent, @daryls61 has already pointed this out.  I do not wish to steal any credit which is not due.  I intend to keep principled until the Bills are wearing those title belts.  Prophets of doom are free to express their opinions, but their reckoning is nigh.  I don't mean MNF, I mean the Lombardi.

Please....DO continue to provide anti-Bills screenshot material....especially the cowards in the Shoutbox.  I want to force myself to up my game to document the cowards/haters.   An EPIC thread awaits you!!! :beer:  (please DO try to dethrone @JT for what I currently estimate as the Hall of SHAME leader......  I do not want all of the shame to be directed at one loser, I'd  like to see it spread out so it doesn't look like I am targeting! Though I DO think it will be hard to dethrone declaring in qtr 2 vs CLE "season over, time to focus solely on the draft," and getting @daryls61 in an apparent moment of weakness to agee, I think it is still possible for some jackass to take the title belt!!!)

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

3 hours ago, Topas said:

I agree.  Plus, why would he want to go to Denver with that QB situation?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why are people anointing him for the Chicago game?? They suck. WE SHOULD have shut them down

Like #2 Super Bowl favorite PHI did 1 week earlier?  25-20?  They had a stretch of 4 games where they scored about 30, so I think 13 is quite good. Now I know in the Shoutbox some people declare opinions as fact, but since Field's arrival game where New England was ravaged in Foxboro before a national audience, only the mighty NY Jets Jets Jets have held CHI to less points.  Now that is a fact.

PS It's not just CHI....if you'd like I can dig up some season stats.....that average in all the games where the Bills were without 2, 3, 4, or 5 key starters on defense.  Off the top of my head, #2 in points allowed stands out.  Points seem to be the factor that trumps others in games, do they not?

7 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Like #2 Super Bowl favorite PHI did 1 week earlier?  25-20?  They had a stretch of 4 games where they scored about 30, so I think 13 is quite good. Now I know in the Shoutbox some people declare opinions as fact, but since Field's arrival game where New England was ravaged in Foxboro before a national audience, only the mighty NY Jets Jets Jets have held CHI to less points.  Now that is a fact.

PS It's not just CHI....if you'd like I can dig up some season stats.....that average in all the games where the Bills were without 2, 3, 4, or 5 key starters on defense.  Off the top of my head, #2 in points allowed stands out.  Points seem to be the factor that trumps others in games, do they not?

I told you that you cannot use what other teams did in other games. It just doesn't apply anymore in today's environment

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I told you that you cannot use what other teams did in other games. It just doesn't apply anymore in today's environment

I know you declared that, and acknowledge it is not always a useful indicator, but disagree that it is completely useless....especially when only 1 week apart and in the same venue.

And #2 scoring defense including times when the Bills were down a significant amount of defensive starters(2, 3, 4, and 5 IIRC).   This plays a part in the Bills being *#1* in the NFL in point differential, with a literal handful of teams even close.

I do not necessarily disagree that the head coaching talk is a bit out of line, but I just want to say DCLF seems more than adequate for the Bills needs in general, and think it's fair to say he seems underappreciated by some on here.  I'm not even suggesting most of the hate is due to his race, as it is evident OCKD receives a lot of it too, as a rookie at his position.  Maybe if the D stays healthy and retakes the #1 spot?  Or do they need to lead in both yards and score?  Trying to figure out the standard.  lol

50 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I know you declared that, and acknowledge it is not always a useful indicator, but disagree that it is completely useless....especially when only 1 week apart and in the same venue.

And #2 scoring defense including times when the Bills were down a significant amount of defensive starters(2, 3, 4, and 5 IIRC).   This plays a part in the Bills being *#1* in the NFL in point differential, with a literal handful of teams even close.

I do not necessarily disagree that the head coaching talk is a bit out of line, but I just want to say DCLF seems more than adequate for the Bills needs in general, and think it's fair to say he seems underappreciated by some on here.  I'm not even suggesting most of the hate is due to his race, as it is evident OCKD receives a lot of it too, as a rookie at his position.  Maybe if the D stays healthy and retakes the #1 spot?  Or do they need to lead in both yards and score?  Trying to figure out the standard.  lol

If it was a one off, that would be one thing, but there have been too many games this year, like the Raiders almost beating Kansas City. Or the Jets beating Buffalo. Too many anomalies.

Didn’t Tyler Dunn come out with an article over the summer that 13 seconds was McDermotts fault? Lol

Again some of you put waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much at the feet of coordinators. They are glorified clipboard holders. Y’all seriously think Eric Beiniemy is actually masterminding that KC offense? LOL 

I couldn’t give two flying fucks what Frazier does after the season…as long as we have a defensive minded head coach they won’t miss a god damn beat.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Leslie is a good defensive coordinator, but he is not a championship coordinator.  If we are happy having a good defense in the regular season and just making the playoffs then he's your man.   He is an absolute whiz at stopping mostly one dimensional running QBs.  If our path to a superbowl title was Lamar Jackson, Justin Fields, Michael Vick, he's your man.

Unfortunately, that's not the path so he will run into Mahomes, Burrow and whoever and that's where his fatal flaw is.   His base D is perfect for containing, perfect for spying on run first QBs because the philosphy is everyone looking toward the line, keeping everything in front of you, no big plays, wait till they screw up.  It works until you run into a buzz saw that says, oh you want me to methodically march down the field, we will do that, aka the Chiefs or teams that actually dont abandon the run and ram it up our throats. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Didn’t Tyler Dunn come out with an article over the summer that 13 seconds was McDermotts fault? Lol

Again some of you put waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much at the feet of coordinators. They are glorified clipboard holders. Y’all seriously think Eric Beiniemy is actually masterminding that KC offense? LOL 

I couldn’t give two flying fucks what Frazier does after the season…as long as we have a defensive minded head coach they won’t miss a god damn beat.

Bienemy is most definitely a rooney rule puppet, so is Leftwich in Tampa.  Leslie is too much of a senior vet to be a puppet.  While some of what you say is true, McDerrmott does have his input, Leslie calls the D, until McDermott steps in like he did after the first drive on Saturday.   The Bears did nothing after the sideline tablet meeting.   However, neither Leslie nor Mcdermott have an answer for the Chiefs.

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

2 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Bienemy is most definitely a rooney rule puppet, so is Leftwich in Tampa.  Leslie is too much of a senior vet to be a puppet.  While some of what you say is true, McDerrmott does have his input, Leslie calls the D, until McDermott steps in like he did after the first drive on Saturday.   The Bears did nothing after the sideline tablet meeting.   However, neither Leslie nor Mcdermott have an answer for the Chiefs.

Other than the fact that we beat them two out of the last three times we played them?

19 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Leslie is a good defensive coordinator, but he is not a championship coordinator.  If we are happy having a good defense in the regular season and just making the playoffs then he's your man.   He is an absolute whiz at stopping mostly one dimensional running QBs.  If our path to a superbowl title was Lamar Jackson, Justin Fields, Michael Vick, he's your man.

Unfortunately, that's not the path so he will run into Mahomes, Burrow and whoever and that's where his fatal flaw is.   His base D is perfect for containing, perfect for spying on run first QBs because the philosphy is everyone looking toward the line, keeping everything in front of you, no big plays, wait till they screw up.  It works until you run into a buzz saw that says, oh you want me to methodically march down the field, we will do that, aka the Chiefs or teams that actually dont abandon the run and ram it up our throats. 

It is interesting that statuesque qbs have given this defense the most problems…that’s why I was super confident vs the Bears. Running QBs haven’t really done much vs the Bills. I cannot believe statues like Brady, Cousins, Tua…have hardly been sacked playing the Bills the last few years. Shit even fat fuck Ben Rothlisberger was hardly touched last year. 

wE nEeD tO sAcK tHe qUarTerbAck 

5 first rounders on defense and they still can’t do it….fucking dumb.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Other than the fact that we beat them two out of the last three times we played them?

playoffs 0-2.   The regular season meetings only give them a false sense they have a clue how to stop them.  They have not scored at will in any of the 3 regular season meetings.    Scored at will when it matters.