Does Anyone Know if Saturday's "Dick Suckers for Ukraine" March in Downtown Buffalo Has Been Cancelled or Postponed Due to the Snow?

SpikedLemonade

Will they have the snow cleared in time for these cock suckers?

I know they got a permit from the City of Buffalo however Mother Nature could be a dyke and lesbos hate gay pole smokers.

Perhaps some of you here who were planning to attend the downtown march/protest/riot could provide an updated since I understood there is a Canadian driving a gray Mercedes Benz who is planning on attending the protest and sprinkle papal/priest/exorcist style Russian Whore Piss (R.W.P.) on the unsuspecting protestors.  Apparently, he has been stocking it up and gets his inventory fresh and directly from Moscow.

Please provide any logistics info you may have this event.

Thanks.

-- Concerned

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

43 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I know they got a permit from the City of Buffalo however Mother Nature could be a dyke and lesbos hate gay pole smokers.

Perhaps some of you here who were planning to attend the downtown march/protest/riot could provide an updated since I understood there is a Canadian driving a gray Mercedes Benz who is planning on attending the protest and sprinkle papal/priest/exorcist style Russian Whore Piss (R.W.P.) on the unsuspecting protestors.  Apparently, he has been stocking it up and gets his inventory fresh and directly from Moscow.

Thanks.

-- Concerned

The newest generation of genetically modified RWP has been weaponized and is ready for deployment.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

• Laugh 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

17 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

The newest generation of genetically modified RWP has been weaponized and is ready for deployment.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Have the Iranians fitted them on their special drones they bought on the Black/Brown Market and adapted for the Russians?

I heard that the GPS components are sourced by the Iranians from Poland based on design created at the University of Warsaw's Department of Aircraft Guidance Systems. 

If so, are we safe up her in Southern Ontario when they are deployed in Downtown Buffalo?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

12 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Have the Iranians fitted them on their special drones they bought on the Black/Brown Market and adapted for the Russians?

I heard that the GPS components are sourced by the Iranians from Poland based on design created at the University of Warsaw's Department of Aircraft Guidance Systems. 

If so, are we safe up her in Southern Ontario when they are deployed in Downtown Buffalo?

If the GPS data was provided by the Poles everybody needs to watch their asses.

It could go anywhere.

• Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

6 hours ago, micknaboz said:

Just Spiked and Shiva. 

I guess that's why their such good friends.

Oh, I have a feeling that rockets is quite familiar with the taste of a dick in his mouth. And I have a feeling his preference is the younger the better.

• Laugh 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

10 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Thanks.

-- Concerned

What are you, gay?  Sheesh, guy.

• Like 2

download.jpg

15 hours ago, RichJ said:

Don't think the dumbest idiot in the world would dare stick anything in ICrs face which is usually stuffed with a big Mac and twinkle. 

There is no ie at the end of Twink!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

There is no ie at the end of Twink!

image.thumb.png.4bf1f2cf21aeb4f5897d5d788c732f84.png

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

That is TWINKLE he wrote as in "BitchJ gets a TWINKLE in his eye every time he sees Very Wide Ass' asshole.

Your wife gets a tinkle in her eyes when she sees a REAL man . She knows you screamed like a little girl when an Amazon call center called you. Coward ass fairy. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Your wife gets a tinkle in her eyes when she sees a REAL man . 

Someone pees in her eyes?

Freudian slip there dude...

• Laugh 2