What If Allen Was On

seandelevan

The Eagles or Niners?

in both cases their starter…in SFs case multiple qbs…go down and they just plug in random dudes and they fucking look legit. 

You know why?

BECAUSE THEY SURROUNDED THEIR QB WITH FUCKING ELITE WEAPONS!!!

MY GOD WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE…AND THIS FRONT OFFICE TO UNDERSTAND!?

Im posting this while watching fucking Gardner Mischnew throw to wide open dudes. Eagles have 2 elite WRs, an elite RB, and an elite TE. DUDES wide ass open. Dudes running free. Easy day at the office if your a qb for these teams. 

If the Bills built their team around Josh Allen…and not around their defense….I truly believe the Bills would have at least one title under their belt by now. And no..this is not a hindsight is 20/20 rant….those who know…you know that I’ve been saying this since 2018. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

The Eagles or Niners?

in both cases their starter…in SFs case multiple qbs…go down and they just plug in random dudes and they fucking look legit. 

You know why?

BECAUSE THEY SURROUNDED THEIR QB WITH FUCKING ELITE WEAPONS!!!

MY GOD WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE…AND THIS FRONT OFFICE TO UNDERSTAND!?

Im posting this while watching fucking Gardner Mischnew throw to wide open dudes. Eagles have 2 elite WRs, an elite RB, and an elite TE. DUDES wide ass open. Dudes running free. Easy day at the office if your a qb for these teams. 

If the Bills built their team around Josh Allen…and not around their defense….I truly believe the Bills would have at least one title under their belt by now. And no..this is not a hindsight is 20/20 rant….those who know…you know that I’ve been saying this since 2018. 

I'm glad you listened to me and picked up your Nick Wright game.  Last week I almost posted a thread about him, talking about Purdy.  The guy is intelligent and entertaining, and the antagonists he has as co-hosts(does that make them protagonists to regular folks who see him as the heel as he wants them to?) are pretty good at presenting their cases even when he presents solid stuff.  He basically says the opposite of your question, that any average QB can take SF to the title.  

That's fine for SF.... each team has different circumstances, such as cap, etc.    We can see which model is more sustainable I suppose. 

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

Some of this reminds me of kids jealous over the gifts other kids got and being totally ungrateful what their hard working families got them.  Ingrates. Be glad your society is not evaluated by things like  this board alone.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

1 hour ago, wilson said:

I don’t think it’s rocket science. I think the problem is that most, including me thought that Gabe, Crowder and McKenzie were better than they are.. they’re def not and it’s on OBD   

How and why!?!? 

McKenzie was a 5th round cast off from Denver, Crowder..another cast off was a 4th rounder from *checks notes* Duke! And Gabe Davis a 4th rounder from UCF whose knock on him was his lack of route running. Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. Dudes like Diggs are the exception not the rule. 

Bills need to stop building the offense with projects and potential players. Fuck this shit. 

2 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Some of this reminds me of kids jealous over the gifts other kids got and being totally ungrateful what their hard working families got them.  Ingrates. Be glad your society is not evaluated on this alone.

Maybe….but I’m no scout or general manager yet I knew it MIGHT have been a good idea to draft AJ Brown for Allen. Or DK Metcalf. Or that thinking spending 3 high draft picks on DE in 2 years and then spend a fuck ton for Von Miller was a good idea. And then some dude named Kingsly Jonathan has a career day in for Basham. LOL. I have the receipts to back it up. It’s not jealousy…it’s fucking common sense! 

10 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

How and why!?!? 

McKenzie was a 5th round cast off from Denver, Crowder..another cast off was a 4th rounder from *checks notes* Duke! And Gabe Davis a 4th rounder from UCF whose knock on him was his lack of route running. Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. Dudes like Diggs are the exception not the rule. 

Bills need to stop building the offense with projects and potential players. Fuck this shit. 

Lol - everything you stood for was destroyed these last 2 games. Your in full loser mode. Very embarrassing 2 weeks for you. Enjoy beating off to Nick Wright loser and sorry your Xmas was ruined with Bills win. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.