Hipkat using the Swastika and/or Confederate flag is never justifiable. To do it to get people upset is even worse. You wonder why your daughter has issues. Look in the mirror. Oh yeah don't forget to pull up a stool to see yourself little boy

TonyasTaters

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Show me where libertarianism works in practice. 

huh?

Valid point 👍, In actuality all of these socio-economic philosophies almost always become a cluttered mix of many of them, since they may work in theory but applying them within reality and the human variable is almost impossible. Show me where and when communism has ever worked.  It hasn’t, it fails miserably, and many of those populations suffer immensely. 

You say “all you have to do is read what I write” and it apparently shows some type of invisible bigotry. Which is as false as any statement can be, NOTHING I’ve written has any bigoted sentiment in it! Do you know why?

58 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

You say “all you have to do is read what I write” and it apparently shows some type of invisible bigotry. Which is as false as any statement can be, NOTHING I’ve written has any bigoted sentiment in it! Do you know why?

True or False:

Trans women are women, trans men are men, and non-binary people are valid.

46 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

True or False:

Trans women are women, trans men are men, and non-binary people are valid.

Trying to peg me as a bigot is just false! I view all humans as individuals. I don’t view anyone as part of some subgroup of humanity, or view any of their traits as a lesser or greater than mine, all of us are made of flesh, blood and bone, and live and die all the same.

My cousin, one of my best friends for many years, is a gay woman who is married to the love of her life, they just adopted a child 👍. They are good people, intelligent people, “go getters” that have started and succeeded in multiple entrepreneurial endeavors. She’ll always be my cherished family! Never once did I think less of her for her path that makes her happy, life is short find what makes it worthwhile living for you and do it. 

4 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

What about people who find their worth in trying to make everyone who listens to them hate gay people?  Is that cool in your book too because "free speech" or whatever?

I'm guessing someone who was straight hit you over the head with a tire iron.

Only explanation I have as to why you think everyone is out to kill you.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

What about people who find their worth in trying to make everyone who listens to them hate gay people?  Is that cool in your book too because "free speech" or whatever?

You do appear to think like a woman. You ask a billion questions like a woman. And that’s not bigoted, that’s truth, women and men think very differently, and I assume(🤣) it’s by design, for a purpose. 

Unfortunately free individuals are allowed to speak their mind.  Their location can be a sticking point. Public schools, public libraries, other common areas funded by the community for the populace as a whole vs. private property and the rights of the owners (churches, businesses, etc...).

“Cool in my book” 🤦‍♂️ FFS

There are roughly 7.5 Billion people on this planet, how many do you think “find their worth” in this way!? 1000? 5000? 50000?

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

You really wanna make a point??

Put up two flags. :classic_laugh:

This is another good place for that laughing emoji

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

21 hours ago, LIBills said:

I'm guessing someone who was straight hit you over the head with a tire iron.

Only explanation I have as to why you think everyone is out to kill you.

He’s so fucking stupid. Other than some isolated individuals who need their faces punched in, people don’t hate gay people. They don’t hate trans people. At worst they just want gay and trans people to stop calling so much fucking attention to themselves. If they want equality then go live equally. 

As far as his question that TF quoted, who cares if trans women are women or trans men are men. The real issue is that non-binary is fucking bullshit made up nonsense

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”