Hipkat using the Swastika and/or Confederate flag is never justifiable. To do it to get people upset is even worse. You wonder why your daughter has issues. Look in the mirror. Oh yeah don't forget to pull up a stool to see yourself little boy

TonyasTaters

• TonyasTaters changed the title to Hipkat using the Swastika and/or Confederate flag is never justifiable. To do it to get people upset is even worse. You wonder why your daughter has issues. Look in the mirror. Oh yeah don't forget to pull up a stool to see yourself little boy
Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you feel better getting that off your chest?

OK... How do you feel about the Nazi iconography?

I didn’t see the post, only the title! That ignore function SpunkedAIDS bugged a dying man to create is semi-useful.

i didn’t see the first avatar pic used. The Confederate flag doesn’t make me feel good or bad, don’t give a shit. Have you seen me use any of them? Have you seen me even mention anything about them EVER!? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toofast80 said:

I didn’t see the post, only the title! That ignore function SpunkedAIDS bugged a dying man to create is semi-useful.

i didn’t see the first avatar pic used. The Confederate flag doesn’t make me feel good or bad, don’t give a shit. Have you seen me use any of them? Have you seen me even mention anything about them EVER!? 

It was an avatar of a swastika. How do you feel about that?

So you are neutral on racist iconography, gotcha.

Do you see how that is part of the problem? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Not really. Again, I’m an actual Libertarian, It’s the world we live in, it takes all kinds. That doesn’t mean that I agree, or condone it, but as another post has said it has/had other meanings. Ultimately a rock and a hard place for me, so yes, I’ll stay neutral. If you were an actual Libertarian and understood the underlying principles of that mindset (Libertarian) you’d feel similar.  If they’re beating someone with a swasticka/confederate flag and pole then that’s very different! You can actually yell “FIRE” if you’d like, you’re free to, but understand there may be circumstances or ramifications for doing so, if someone gets hurt/killed/pissed off at you for it 🤷‍♂️👍.

25 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Isn't it interesting this MAGA extremist is now a libertarian and is all about it takes all kinds. But yet he takes issue with this post. This thing is a narcissist with an inferiority complex. He went on and on about the vaccine. When I challenged him to answer some basic questions on how the efficacy and safety of a vaccine is determined he started with insults. He is nothing more than a close minded MAGA extremist and he is a danger to our country.

55 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Not really. Again, I’m an actual Libertarian, It’s the world we live in, it takes all kinds.

Oh, you're a libertarian? So you're familiar with the works of Joseph Dejacque? You know the anarcho-communist who coined the term?

That doesn’t mean that I agree, or condone it, but as another post has said it has/had other meanings. Ultimately a rock and a hard place for me, so yes, I’ll stay neutral.

If bigotry is something you are neutral on, that means you are a bigot. You either are one or you're not. A fence sitter is just a bigot in disguise.

If you were an actual Libertarian and understood the underlying principles of that mindset (Libertarian) you’d feel similar.

You mean like being against social injustices like Joseph Dejacque?

If they’re beating someone with a swasticka/confederate flag and pole then that’s very different! You can actually yell “FIRE” if you’d like, you’re free to, but understand there may be circumstances or ramifications for doing so, if someone gets hurt/killed/pissed off at you for it 🤷‍♂️👍.

So as long as the Nazi isn't beating the Jew with a Nazi flag, he isn't beating the Jew because he is a Nazi. Gotcha.

• Eye Roll 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

35 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Shitlibs hate swastikas except when they're tattooed on Ukrainians, then it's no big deal.

Come on buddy really? Not all Ukrainian's are Nazi's. They are in Canada and the US as well. Are we to assume all US and Canadian Citizens are Nazis? Of course not. I think you are disoriented my friend. Push you medical alert bracelet for help.

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

Come on buddy really? Not all Ukrainian's are Nazi's. They are in Canada and the US as well. Are we to assume all US and Canadian Citizens are Nazis? Of course not. I think you are disoriented my friend. Push you medical alert bracelet for help.

I took the battery out when he was not looking during the Turkey Bowl.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

38 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Come on buddy really? Not all Ukrainian's are Nazi's. 

So what?

Not all Germans were Nazis either.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

36 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

The vast majority of Ukrainians are not Nazis. The vast majority of Germans ended up supporting the Nazi regime. 

You don't know that.

Just as in America today, there was mass denial of the evil behavior of the rulers by the populace.

They thought they were justified too.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

Meanwhile in Poland...

Ukraine's use of the Azov Battalion in the Donbass...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=meWM4lChqy4

Youtube doesn't allow this video on Azov to be embedded...

There's tons more...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh, you're a libertarian? So you're familiar with the works of Joseph Dejacque? You know the anarcho-communist who coined the term?

If bigotry is something you are neutral on, that means you are a bigot. You either are one or you're not. A fence sitter is just a bigot in disguise.

You mean like being against social injustices like Joseph Dejacque?

So as long as the Nazi isn't beating the Jew with a Nazi flag, he isn't beating the Jew because he is a Nazi. Gotcha.

Yes I am. Didn’t he also think politics/government/religion are and should be intertwined!? You don’t think that’s right or how it should be? So since he used the term, his principles are the principles of “Libertarianism” in the 20th to the 21st century Constitutional Republic That is the U.S.!?

Nope, not bigoted at all. But I’m not going to argue with you about how bigoted you think I am, having never met me 🤣🤦‍♂️. That would be real productive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Yes I am. Didn’t he also think politics/government/religion are and should be intertwined!? You don’t think that’s right or how it should be? So since he used the term, his principles are the principles of “Libertarianism” in the 20th to the 21st century Constitutional Republic That is the U.S.!?

I was pointing out the principles of libertarianism have been changed and bastardized and that you dont know what you're talking about. He wanted a more secular society and was anti-authoritarian. so no. 

Nope, not bigoted at all. But I’m not going to argue with you about how bigoted you think I am, having never met me 🤣🤦‍♂️. That would be real productive.

Why do I have to meet you, when we can just read what you write?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Why don’t you make the title a little fucking longer!? Did you use up ALL of the allowed characters?

What a fucking idiot, I’m glad that asshole is upset by my rebel flag. I hope he or she or whatever it is has a fucking aneurysm every time they see it. I hope it keeps whatever it is awake at night, becomes a topic of conversation and And makes them so uncomfortable, he or she wore it just stops coming here

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It was actually an avatar of a swastika inside of a rebel flag but on my iPad, because the iOS is so fucking stupid I could not resize it to fit correctly

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What a fucking idiot, I’m glad that asshole is upset by my rebel flag. I hope he or she or whatever it is has a fucking aneurysm every time they see it. I hope it keeps whatever it is awake at night, becomes a topic of conversation and And makes them so uncomfortable, he or she wore it just stops coming here

You really wanna make a point??

Put up two flags. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I was pointing out the principles of libertarianism have been changed and bastardized and that you dont know what you're talking about. He wanted a more secular society and was anti-authoritarian. so no. 

Why do I have to meet you, when we can just read what you write?

They haven’t been “bastardized”, they’ve adapted to something that can actually work within reality.  Did he not also change his philosophical outlook on their(two opposing philosophies/ideologies) ability to coexist! I do completely understand what  i’m talking about. 

Ohh, so you were singling me out about saying things that I’ve never said! Very interesting, and also shows how confused you really are 👍. Almost everything you post is bigoted against somebody or some group! And I’m the bigoted one 🤷‍♂️.

They haven’t been “bastardized”, they’ve adapted to something that can actually work within reality.  Did he not also change his philosophical outlook on their(two opposing philosophies/ideologies) ability to coexist! I do completely understand what  i’m talking about. 

Show me where libertarianism works in practice. 

Ohh, so you were singling me out about saying things that I’ve never said! Very interesting, and also shows how confused you really are 👍. Almost everything you post is bigoted against somebody or some group! And I’m the bigoted one 🤷‍♂️.

huh?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg