Trump's call to suspend Constitution not a 2024 deal-breaker, leading House Republican says

f8ta1ity54

9 hours ago, micknaboz said:

If you're really critical of trump (which I'd bet a lot of money you're not) why aren't you condemning him and his call for suspending the Constitution, cuz I haven't seen you do that yet.

I am, but i’m also(and have been for many, many years) extremely critical of both Rs and Ds, unlike the completely biased, completely ignorant simpletons such as yourself!

• Agree 1

Suspending the constitution, subverting the constitution is a NONO, the founders tried to design it that way, unfortunately they failed!

The constitution has been toilet paper to people like Biden, Bush, Clinton’s, Pelosi, etc, etc, etc.... So your anger towards Trump seems a little misplaced, but I’d expect nothing less from a person such as yourself.

When was the last Constitutionally following, congressionally approves declaration of war? Keep in mind any that weren’t done that way were UNCONSTITUTIONAL! And the reason why these people call them “conflicts”. The same reason why they are programming the peons with the never ending use of the term “DEMOCRACY”!!

• Like 1

I wonder why “bought and sold” Robinette Biden is a puppet for banning firearms or the complete repeal of the 2nd amendment!? He was the author of the 1994 bill that included the ban on assault weapons. IF YOU’RE CRITICAL OF TRUMP AND NOT BIDEN, you’re not well versed on what Biden is, and are letting your bias get the best of you!

e Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, commonly referred to as the 1994 Crime Bill,[1] the Clinton Crime Bill,[2] or the Biden Crime Law,[3] is an Act of Congress dealing with crime and law enforcement; it became law in 1994. It is the largest crime bill in the history of the United States and consisted of 356 pages that provided for 100,000 new police officers, $9.7 billion in funding for prisons were designed with significant input from experienced police officers.[4] Sponsored by U.S. Representative Jack Brooks of Texas,[5] the bill was passed by Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.[6]Then-Senator Joe Biden of Delaware drafted the Senate version of the legislation in cooperation with the National Association of Police Organizations, also incorporating the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) with Senator Orrin Hatch.[7][8]

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Suspending the constitution, subverting the constitution is a NONO, the founders tried to design it that way, unfortunately they failed!

The constitution has been toilet paper to people like Biden, Bush, Clinton’s, Pelosi, etc, etc, etc.... So your anger towards Trump seems a little misplaced, but I’d expect nothing less from a person such as yourself.

When was the last Constitutionally following, congressionally approves declaration of war? Keep in mind any that weren’t done that way were UNCONSTITUTIONAL! And the reason why these people call them “conflicts”. The same reason why they are programming the peons with the never ending use of the term “DEMOCRACY”!!

What are you, fucking retarded? 

When did Biden,Bush, Clinton, Pelosi (you left out Obama) ever call for suspending the Constitution?  When? 

Try NEVER!    You're just trying to divert attention from Trump and his ongoing attempts at a coup here.  Did you condemn him for saying we should suspend the Constitution? 

And show me where the Dems you mentioned ever used the Constitution as "toilet paper?  WTF  You idiot right wing extremists and Republicans would have lost your fucking minds if a Democratic President had ever said what Trump just had. Suspend the Constitution?!  WTF  And morons like you will still support him, just like all the Republican legislators in Congress who refuse to call him out on what he said. (Actually Murkowski did somewhat call him out)

And here you are making excuses for him again.  . WTF is wrong with you? 

And now you attack the use of the word "DEMOCRACY"?  Holy fucking hell. 

I guess the Trump cult is a comfortable place for the ignorant such as yourself. You Trump loyalists have lost your fking minds still supporting a man who violated his oath of office just by what he said.

Suspend the Constitution indeed !!!!!  Go fuck yourself.

• Downvote 2
  • Agree 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

7 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

I am, but i’m also(and have been for many, many years) extremely critical of both Rs and Ds, unlike the completely biased, completely ignorant simpletons such as yourself!

This is so true.   FascistalityDeconstructedSwastika and Micknaboz have expressed nothing but hatred and totalitarian fascism.   I denounce any suspension of the Constitution or that it be a 'Living, Breathing Document'.  Trump cannot fall into the trap; of course tyrant FDR and Obama's constitutional abuses are far worse than words.

I need to hear the speech in context.   Note that FascistalityDeconstructedSwastika was too cowardly to present the exact quote. 

Micnaboz would not denounce Racism and Misogyny.  He needs to shut his hole and work on his ethical failings. 

7 minutes ago, FanBack said:

STFU with that Magat shit - Pussy.  

Just responding on the fascist level.  Did you understand that FascistalityDeconstructedSwastika?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

It’s weird then, that you made this list of people that the constitution is toilet paper to in your left off the one person who said to throw out rules that are in the constitution. Can you understand why people are hesitant to believe that you’re not a Trump sycophant?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s weird then, that you made this list of people that the constitution is toilet paper to in your left off the one person who said to throw out rules that are in the constitution. Can you understand why people are hesitant to believe that you’re not a Trump sycophant?

THE GUY WAS IN OFFICE FOR 4 YEARS, beginning less than 6 years ago! The people I mentioned have been LIFETIME politicians, and they’re in their 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s. See, I don’t understand how some people can be so fucking simple, to not understand this.  The people I mentioned never SAID they were going to subvert the constitution, they just do it and a lie to the simpletons like Micknamoron, F8, etc... 🤤 get better at using the little mind you have available! 

I don’t care what people think I am, especially simple stupids! This is not a hard concept to grasp, the government and its bought and sold representatives have been fucking this country up and screwing the citizens for a very long time, but, but, but Trump said this(taken out of context as usual). But Biden says something racist, authoritarian, “we’ve created the greatest voter fraud network ever” and it’s apologies from the sheep 🤦‍♂️...

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, micknaboz said:

What are you, fucking retarded? 

When did Biden,Bush, Clinton, Pelosi (you left out Obama) ever call for suspending the Constitution?  When? 

Try NEVER!    You're just trying to divert attention from Trump and his ongoing attempts at a coup here.  Did you condemn him for saying we should suspend the Constitution? 

And show me where the Dems you mentioned ever used the Constitution as "toilet paper?  WTF  You idiot right wing extremists and Republicans would have lost your fucking minds if a Democratic President had ever said what Trump just had. Suspend the Constitution?!  WTF  And morons like you will still support him, just like all the Republican legislators in Congress who refuse to call him out on what he said. (Actually Murkowski did somewhat call him out)

And here you are making excuses for him again.  . WTF is wrong with you? 

And now you attack the use of the word "DEMOCRACY"?  Holy fucking hell. 

I guess the Trump cult is a comfortable place for the ignorant such as yourself. You Trump loyalists have lost your fking minds still supporting a man who violated his oath of office just by what he said.

Suspend the Constitution indeed !!!!!  Go fuck yourself.

“Attack the use of the word Democracy” 🤦‍♂️ you are ridiculously simple minded! You can’t even grasp what is going on, you are the people they love, the easily indoctrinated sheep.  

41 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

What a Maroon!   LMFAO

If I lost to Steve Vai in a guitar soloing competition, I would accept his offer for guitar lessons. 

If Chuck Norris kicked my ass, I would accept his offer for martial arts instruction. 

Why won't Racist, Misogynist Micnaboz accept my offer for Voter Coaching Services?

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

THE GUY WAS IN OFFICE FOR 4 YEARS, beginning less than 6 years ago! The people I mentioned have been LIFETIME politicians, and they’re in their 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s. See, I don’t understand how some people can be so fucking simple, to not understand this.  The people I mentioned never SAID they were going to subvert the constitution, they just do it and a lie to the simpletons like Micknamoron, F8, etc... 🤤 get better at using the little mind you have available! 

I don’t care what people think I am, especially simple stupids! This is not a hard concept to grasp, the government and its bought and sold representatives have been fucking this country up and screwing the citizens for a very long time, but, but, but Trump said this(taken out of context as usual). But Biden says something racist, authoritarian, “we’ve created the greatest voter fraud network ever” and it’s apologies from the sheep 🤦‍♂️...

And in their lifetime of Political service, they didn't make a public call to violate and ignore the Constitution while Trump actually DID attack the Constitution and violated it and now called to overturn it. TRUMP subverted the Constitution. Not the others. 

I mean facts are facts

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”