Elvis' AKA Spikes ("wife") must work daily to support him. Would you feel guilty?

Very Wide Right

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

What about mostly happy as well!?

That's up to you.

But anyway, since happiness means different things to different people, they deliberately referred to the PURSUIT of happiness.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

Do you know this?

If not, why are you a lying ass gasket?

Let me see here... On going support for terrorist Trump is an automatic. Seditious Conspiracy, terrorism, violence, racism, antisemitism, assaulting women, distruction of the constitution... Need I go on? This is what VWR supports all fact. Also the bragging of all the trucks he owns as a small business owner. Guess what there is a little secret I will let you in on. These owners get massive tax breaks driving around in vehicles they don't need. While VWR fights to keep money going towards feeding children. Also VWR just claimed he reported a fellow Rangers to the authorities. Interesting I wonder if VWR has a pistol permit maybe he should be reported.

7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Let me see here... On going support for terrorist Trump is an automatic. Seditious Conspiracy, terrorism, violence, racism, antisemitism, assaulting women, distruction of the constitution... Need I go on? This is what VWR supports all fact. Also the bragging of all the trucks he owns as a small business owner. Guess what there is a little secret I will let you in on. These owners get massive tax breaks driving around in vehicles they don't need. While VWR fights to keep money going towards feeding children. Also VWR just claimed he reported a fellow Rangers to the authorities. Interesting I wonder if VWR has a pistol permit maybe he should be reported.

So, you don’t know squat about him, got it.

let the half-truths, innuendos, virtue-signaling and accusations continue.

so far we have:

pedophiles

people who are apparently married to monkeys

anal whore mothers

fathers who beat their children

what did I miss?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jc856 said:

so far we have:

pedophiles

anal whore mothers

what did I miss?

Yes I do.  Haven't you seen his comments on here? I am not sure about those other things you mention as I had not stated those things. Someone who has a divot support of Trump after all the things I listed which are undisputable facts says a lot about an individual. Would you think someone is extreme if they support AlQaeda or ISIS? It is NO different than supporting Trump. That's the point and it's a fact. Trump own FBI director Christopher Wray stated January 6th was a terrorist attack. It has been proven that Trump lead that attack. Remember Osama Bin laden didn't fly those planes into the towers.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jc856 said:

so far we have:

pedophiles

anal whore mothers

what did I miss?

That are NOT ranked #1 in Downtown Buffalo.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

25 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yes I do.  Haven't you seen his comments on here? I am not sure about those other things you mention as I had not stated those things. Someone who has a divot support of Trump after all the things I listed which are undisputable facts says a lot about an individual. Would you think someone is extreme if they support AlQaeda or ISIS? It is NO different than supporting Trump. That's the point and it's a fact. Trump own FBI director Christopher Wray stated January 6th was a terrorist attack. It has been proven that Trump lead that attack. Remember Osama Bin laden didn't fly those planes into the towers.

I’m not talking about words on a page in cyberspace.

you have claimed you have info on people. I’m accusing you of being a bullshitter.

stop being a bullshitter please. Or spill it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It's amazing how times have changed. Not many years ago a "man" would be looked at as a weak joke if a woman supported him and he sat home all day. I guess it's just another result of liberalism and the feminized "man". No man with self-respect and a sense of dignity would be caught dead dropping off his wife every day at work and then waiting to pick her up again later in a clown car.

• Like 1

I think #9 on the list of Very Wide Ass' lies may have triggered him.  Let's all pray his guns are all locked up.

(9) Very Wide Ass is quick to criticize other people's parenting skills however he was NEVER married or for that matter able to convince a woman to allow him to put his uncovered penis in her vagina where pregnancy could even be a slight possibility since his sperm are too retarded to swim and thus he no longer attempts vagina intercourse and instead hires anal crack whores in West Seneca and thinks of his mother.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

4 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I think #9 on the list of Very Wide Ass' lies may have triggered him.  Let's all pray his guns are all locked up.

(9) Very Wide Ass is quick to criticize other people's parenting skills however he was NEVER married or for that matter able to convince a woman to allow him to put his uncovered penis in her vagina where pregnancy could even be a slight possibility since his sperm are too retarded to swim and thus he no longer attempts vagina intercourse and instead hires anal crack whores in West Seneca and thinks of his mother.

LOL, Im off Spikes IGNORE LIST, ANOTHER Spike LIE!!!!

90S Laughing GIF

• Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Did you expect anything less? You might as well go find the closest pile of bricks, sit down and have a discussion with them, you’ll have a more intelligent conversation than you would with TT!

You'll find that ALL of the left leaning loons here are not worth having dialogue with. TT is extraordinarily simple minded, pretty much a pull string doll with canned responses. Place TT on ignore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You'll find that ALL of the left leaning loons here are not worth having dialogue with. TT is extraordinarily simple minded, pretty much a pull string doll with canned responses. Place TT on ignore.

They seem completely incapable of learning, all they can do is spew the same nonsense, over, AND OVER, and over 🤦‍♂️.

And then the king dumbass says “I hope VWRs guns are locked up” 🤦‍♂️, hard working men/women AREN’T the ones out wreaking havoc and committing mass killings! Lazy, fat, unemployed, broke “lefties” are!!

1 minute ago, micknaboz said:

You RWNJ's must hate the idea of someone loving you enough to work to support you. 

LOL

Oh look, the other TT(or the same one 🤔) has chimed in with his 49 level IQ! “Right wing nut jobs” that’s interesting, I thought that ridiculous saying was already patented around this range?! But then again, you boys in the ranges double digit IQ crew all stick together like the paste you eat🤣.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Oh look, the other TT(or the same one 🤔) has chimed in with his 49 level IQ! “Right wing nut jobs” that’s interesting, I thought that ridiculous saying was already patented around this range?! But then again, you boys in the ranges double digit IQ crew all stick together like the paste you eat🤣.

Jesus Christ ! , quit your crying already.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

6 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

You RWNJ's must hate the idea of someone loving you enough to work to support you. 

LOL

Let me dumb it down for you simpleton. Spike (elvis) doesn't work because he's too lazy, NOT because he can't. He has gone the route of suing people to get money because he was incapable of making it himself. His father GAVE HIM the house he is squatting in and judging from the pictures he has posted here is a disgusting mess complete with dog shit piling up everywhere. You see, he won't even clean the house because he's too lazy and apparently doesn't mind living in squalor. There is nothing in the house that looks like it was purchased after 1960. His entire life is spent trolling here, driving his wife to work and back because she must support him and she must be weak herself to allow someone to treat her like that. I'm frankly surprised that her coworkers don't tell her to move on and find a man but judging from her pictures I have seen, she has no choice. No strong competent woman would put up with it. Spikes first wife cheated on him, broke his heart and she wisely found a real man and bettered herself.

• Like 1