Elvis' AKA Spikes ("wife") must work daily to support him. Would you feel guilty?

Very Wide Right

I'm not judging here but do you guys find it reasonable that a woman should support a man? Would you still feel like a man or feel guilty to be paid for? I know Elvis has sued a few people for money but he doesn't seem to be willing to earn his own money. He seems to have no guilt; he simply trolls all day here and goes out drinking beer with his 1 friend or plays with an outdated bocce set by himself in the summer. Again, I'm not judging.

• Like 1

• Very Wide Right changed the title to Elvis' AKA Spikes ("wife") must work daily to support him. Would you feel guilty?
4 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I'm not judging here but do you guys find it reasonable that a woman should support a man? Would you still feel like a man or feel guilty to be paid for? I know Elvis has sued a few people for money but he doesn't seem to be willing to earn his own money. He seems to have no guilt; he simply trolls all day here and goes out drinking beer with his 1 friend or plays with an outdated bocce set by himself in the summer. Again, I'm not judging.

I'd be cool if my woman made more than me. VERY cool, actually

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

20 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I'm not judging here but do you guys find it reasonable that a woman should support a man?

why wouldn't it be?

Would you still feel like a man or feel guilty to be paid for?

If you are in a loving and committed relationship, what does it matter who makes more?

I know Elvis has sued a few people for money but he doesn't seem to be willing to earn his own money. He seems to have no guilt; he simply trolls all day here and goes out drinking beer with his 1 friend or plays with an outdated bocce set by himself in the summer. Again, I'm not judging.

You sound jealous.

@ICRockets2 Don't you find it interesting that WVR, one of the people here that says that a woman can't have a penis, is making arguments about a man being lesser than other men because his wife makes more money? Isn't that weird? I thought if you had a penis you were a man, and that's it. Now he wants to add all these social qualifiers that makes some men lesser than others? Does this make sense to you? Because it kind of sounds like he is making arguments that gender is a social construct.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

25 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

why wouldn't it be?

If you are in a loving and committed relationship, what does it matter who makes more?

You sound jealous.

@ICRockets2 Don't you find it interesting that WVR, one of the people here that says that a woman can't have a penis, is making arguments about a man being lesser than other men because his wife makes more money? Isn't that weird? I thought if you had a penis you were a man, and that's it. Now he wants to add all these social qualifiers that makes some men lesser than others? Does this make sense to you? Because it kind of sounds like he is making arguments that gender is a social construct.

Huh?

I have the asshole on IGNORE so I can only read his shit posts when someone quotes him.

I am retired and I still make over double monthly what my wife makes in after tax dollars.

Is this asshole ever right about anything?

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

13 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Huh?

I have the asshole on IGNORE so I can only read his shit posts when someone quotes him.

I am retired and I still make over double monthly what my wife makes in after tax dollars.

Is this asshole ever right about anything?

VWR is an angry extremist who believes he is entitled to government handouts and the less fortunate are impeding on that. His MAGA views are beyond dangerous and he shouldn't be allowed to actively participate in society.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Both spike and I are retired, financially secure, own our own homes outright and drive a Mercedes Benz.

But spike has a beautiful wife that dotes on him whereas I have 3 beautiful ex wives that wish they had me back.

Such is life.

And you need to tell us this why???

I’m pretty sure just about every member of this board has a good woman, good job, good house, good kids and they don’t need to tell us this to get some feel good points around here.

Unless, your Sprockets, who prefers trannies.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I’m pretty sure just about every member of this board has a good woman, good job, good house, good kids and they don’t need to tell us this to get some feel good points around here.

What makes you "pretty sure" thats the case?

It certainly seems to me that many members of this board have no woman, good or bad, no house of their own, no kids and no prospects to dig themselves out of ignorance and poverty.

Why would I get an impression like that?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

45 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Both spike and I are retired, financially secure, own our own homes outright and drive a Mercedes Benz.

But spike has a beautiful wife that dotes on him whereas I have 3 beautiful ex wives that wish they had me back.

Such is life.

I have listened about how much you dislike Americans. Maybe you should look in the mirror. Showing up on a message board bragging your financial security and what you own comes across as narcissistic at best. What makes it so disingenuous is that you are willing to post your " Extravagant lifestyle". Quite frankly you are middle class folks like probably most of us here. It's beyond obvious with what you have shared. That's great you are in the middle class. It is a great achievement and I wish you well. You just come across as a rich wannabe poser.

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Your point is valid.

Honestly, none of us really have any idea who is what.

My point is this is a message board and this is an escape.

Some people don’t tell us too much about themselves and there’s no need to.

It seems to me that commenting on the on the lives and motivations of others should be a two way street.

• Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

I have listened about how much you dislike Americans. Maybe you should look in the mirror. Showing up on a message board bragging your financial security and what you own comes across as narcissistic at best. What makes it so disingenuous is that you are willing to post your " Extravagant lifestyle". Quite frankly you are middle class folks like probably most of us here. It's beyond obvious with what you have shared. That's great you are in the middle class. It is a great achievement and I wish you well. You just come across as a rich wannabe poser.

So now you're criticizing people who pulled themselves up by the boot straps?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

I have listened about how much you dislike Americans. Maybe you should look in the mirror. 

I look in the mirror all the time and am consistently amazed at how good I look, especially for my age.

It's almost like I've sold my soul to the devil.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 11:46 AM, Very Wide Right said:

D354DA67-1C84-4A36-AEAA-9FF2F3CB9999.gif.f44599225c6e6e75368dea466d6f1b3d.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

VWR is an angry extremist who believes he is entitled to government handouts and the less fortunate are impeding on that. His MAGA views are beyond dangerous and he shouldn't be allowed to actively participate in society.

Do you know this?

If not, why are you a lying ass gasket?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LIBills said:

Unless, your Sprockets, who prefers trannies.

Shiva, a MB isn’t quite the status symbol you appear to think it is. I suppose it can be since you have to trade it in at 100k for a new one since it’s falling apart.

• Like 1