Dane Jackson <==> Leodis McKelvin Dopplerganger?

Crazy Legs

Dane Jackson is giving me flashbacks of Leodis McKelvin.

Leodis would be there, have coverage on the receiver, but had almost no ball skills and the pass would be complete. 

Contested target?  Complete.

We need Tre' to get ramped up over next 2-3 weeks, and we need Kaiir Elam to get 100% healthy and step up to his potential, allowing Dane to find success as a backup.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Signature One.png

Leodis did have some flashes and he was also one hell of a returner. 

Jackson doesnt do that. Although at times it does seem like he's right there but he can't make a play to save his life. And of course Frazier and McD do not adjust and just leave him out there to be picked on. 3 straight weeks watching the other team's top WR have a day. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Sign me up for Leodis any day of the week over Jackson.   Leodis made a play once in a while.  Jackson refuses to turn around to defend the pass.  Maybe he's still hurting from Edmunds' best hit as a Bill.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

On 11/29/2022 at 11:29 AM, Victor7 said:

Leodis did have some flashes and he was also one hell of a returner. 

Jackson doesnt do that. Although at times it does seem like he's right there but he can't make a play to save his life. And of course Frazier and McD do not adjust and just leave him out there to be picked on. 3 straight weeks watching the other team's top WR have a day. 

I hope against New England Thursday night they mix it up.

Signature One.png