Milano and Edmunds

What’s the longest stretch of games these two have played together out on the field? Since 2018 both of these dudes are CONSTANTLY going in and out with injuries. Sometimes both of them are out with injury. Come the FUCK on. 

Hot take right now….Edmunds come back next week….Milano will be out😂

it’s been like that for 5 years. 

planet of the apes ari GIF

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Milano is better by the way. But Edmunds is an important part of that defense. Why do you guys think we brought back Klein ? That's how much they think of Dodson and the noob. 

Yup. Waste of a draft pick. How nice would have been to select OL Dylan Parnham instead? Taken right after said noob,

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Lol at the hot Edmunds takes. 

Just look at the numbers from when he is and when he isn't out there. 

Milano is better by the way. But Edmunds is an important part of that defense. Why do you guys think we brought back Klein ? That's how much they think of Dodson and the noob. 

I agree with this, the Edmunds hate isn’t warranted. Sometimes he’s out of position, over-pursues, etc... But for the most part he is good player, that actually still seems to be improving. As you said when he’s in vs. when he’s out there is a noticeable drop in the Ds overall performance, as with Milano being in or out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

we all want that killer Ray Lewis or Urlacher in the middle, but Edmunds is good.

I too expected more from Edmunds but the results when he is out is negatively glaring and apparent. So, i am in his camp now awhile back.

I would still like to see if he plays OL better then ML.....but when he is best option in the middle hard to change.

Urlacher started outside then moved to ML due to Bears ML injury and HOF career followed....lol...not expecting that fyi.

cba fan

On 11/24/2022 at 12:34 PM, miamibillsnut said:

Edmunds isnt important. Milano is

Experts are saying the reason teams have been passing at will on the bills is due to Edmunds long ass body being gone from the middle of the field. I’d rather pay him vs blowing yet another first round pick on a rookie linebacker. Fuck that shit to space.

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Experts are saying the reason teams have been passing at will on the bills is due to Edmunds long ass body being gone from the middle of the field. I’d rather pay him vs blowing yet another first round pick on a rookie linebacker. Fuck that shit to space.

Yup

That and Dane Jackson being unable to guard a grandmother. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

24 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I have changed my stance on Edmounds as I have heard the same and since this is a passing league, Edmounds may be more valuable than I originally thought. Going to be tough cap wise. Ed Oliver just had an Aaron Donald like game so he is going to want some coin as well. 

• Like 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

Yup

That and Dane Jackson being unable to guard a grandmother. 

Jackson has had a tough streach and needs to sit down. The promotion of Roads probably means he sits Thursday. Also, Kilen playing the whole game tells you everything you need to know about how Bills view Edmounds backups. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

26 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Jackson has had a tough streach and needs to sit down. The promotion of Roads probably means he sits Thursday. Also, Kilen playing the whole game tells you everything you need to know about how Bills view Edmounds backups. 

I know D. That's exactly what I said !

Agreed on Rhodes. Although they also placed Benford on IR so who knows. That McD and that Frazier sure are stubborn. Examples of their unwillingness to adapt can be found all over

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

The run defense was perfectly fine against Cleveland who by the way has the NFL's leading rusher. For some reason they decided to put Klein in there who royally sucks and the run defense got torched. This Edmund's talk is just absolutely insane.  the guy  does nothing. Please ask Travis Kelsey about how great Edmunds is in coverage.   We got torch last week in passing plain and simply because Dane Jackson can't cover my dead grandmother.  

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Stop listening to The experts. They are the same experts that for some God unknown reason keep picking him to the pro bowl. I challenge anyone on this board to actually watch the games and key on Edmunds and see just how little he does and how out of position he is on every single play.  Tons of talent, Rocks for brains and has no instincts for what's going on or how to read a play especially against run olays. And for his stellar coverage skills every time we play the Chiefs he gets absolutely smoked. If he does good against teams that can't pass whiptydo, he sucks against the Chiefs and I don't care what he does against anybody else. He can be replaced with a sixth round pick or an undrafted free agent

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.