17 members have voted

1. 1. Score?

• Bills by 1-4
    • Bills by 5-9
    • Bills by 10+
    • Lions by 1-4
    • Lions by 5-9
    • Lions by 10+

Back to Detroit. In theory an "easy" game. However the Lions are riding a 3 game winning streak. They are on a high and believing they can beat us. 

Having said that if we play up to our standards this shouldn't be an issue. We should not only win but dominate. Lions are epic bad on defense. 

Bills    38

Lions   17

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

The way our DBs played last week are you kidding? I fully expect to be screaming WIDE THE FUCK OPEN and TURN AROUND and HE STILL CAUGHT IT! 

As for the offense…I dunno…is Allen ok? This team goes as he goes. If he’s still fucked up in the head or in the elbow then I fully expect the offense still look like shit. It’s only been a few days. 

I thought Sunday was pathetic if you ask me. Good thing we have a good kicker 😂😅

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

10 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

The way our DBs played last week are you kidding? I fully expect to be screaming WIDE THE FUCK OPEN and TURN AROUND and HE STILL CAUGHT IT! 

As for the offense…I dunno…is Allen ok? This team goes as he goes. If he’s still fucked up in the head or in the elbow then I fully expect the offense still look like shit. It’s only been a few days. 

I thought Sunday was pathetic if you ask me. Good thing we have a good kicker 😂😅

Come on Sean...pick a score...just pick one....Take the Bills in a rout....

• Victor7 unpinned this topic