Matt Milano is the AFC defensive player of the week

drpepper

So thankful the Bills have him signed, and hope he stays around a long time.  The guy is a minimalist, a rare quality in your culture, especially for a pro athlete.  Very thankful he's healthy too, could be a key element against the run and short passing Detroit tends to employ.

• Like 1

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

5 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

So thankful the Bills have him signed, and hope he stays around a long time.  The guy is a minimalist, a rare quality in your culture, especially for a pro athlete.  Very thankful he's healthy too, could be a key element against the run and short passing Detroit tends to employ.

He plays we win (mostly)...He's out injured big hill to climb for the win (usually)