Is ICweiner a pseudo sentient piece of shit?

Herodotus

Yeah, I know its late, but I had Russian borshch last night (Ukrainian Borshch is a vegan dish and Russian borshch has beef and beef stock in it, that's really the only difference) and well I dumped this massive floater.  Big fat fucker of a thing.  Took a half roll of Zelensky toilet paper to clean my ass up (in exchange I made his face look a hell of a lot better).

Anyways, I noticed this big fat floater popped and bubbled as I flushed it a second time but its "resistance" its fat globular size and it just generally being a fat piece of shit made me think is Icweiner just a semi sentient piece of shit? I mean not like Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo, which was actually funny, but just a fat pseudo sentient piece of shit?  I mean he could be like Hanky if he wanted to but he has no sense of humor. I do wonder these things when taking massive dumps. 

16 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, I know its late, but I had Russian borshch last night (Ukrainian Borshch is a vegan dish and Russian borshch has beef and beef stock in it, that's really the only difference) and well I dumped this massive floater.  Big fat fucker of a thing.  Took a half roll of Zelensky toilet paper to clean my ass up (in exchange I made his face look a hell of a lot better).

Anyways, I noticed this big fat floater popped and bubbled as I flushed it a second time but its "resistance" its fat globular size and it just generally being a fat piece of shit made me think is Icweiner just a semi sentient piece of shit? I mean not like Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo, which was actually funny, but just a fat pseudo sentient piece of shit?  I mean he could be like Hanky if he wanted to but he has no sense of humor. I do wonder these things when taking massive dumps. 

Lest anybody wonder in the future if posting is praxis, please refer to the Buffalo Range where one of only 3 left-leaning posters has managed to stick it to landlords by squatting rent-free in a Nazbol's head because he used the word "schizoposting" a single time.

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Football is an inherently homoerotic sport after all.

The rules are designed for that purpose Shiva.

"Tight end".

After all, each offensive play typically starts with the QB fondling the Offensive Centre's ass to entice the Offensive Centre to give him the ball.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

The rules are designed for that purpose Shiva.

"Tight end".

After all, each offensive play typically starts with the QB fondling the Offensive Centre's ass to entice the Offensive Centre to give him the ball.

For me it's the cheerleaders but if you like the tight ends enjoy queenie.