Jump to content

Died suddenly


Philly'sFinest
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

 

Dear God stupidity is seen as a virtue in this country and its needs an enema to force its collective head out of its arse

"I'm going to unironically parrot a homicidal maniac but also it's very unfair when people say they're worried I will commit horrific acts of violence"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Please see your latest post in the MAGA thread where you literally say liberals need guns. 

They do.  Everybody who opposes the far right is going to need guns as long as they believe they're mentally healthy enough to only use them defensively.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

They do.  Everybody who opposes the far right is going to need guns as long as they believe they're mentally healthy enough to only use them defensively.

You actually think all the people on the supposed “right” you refer to want to harm you🤯. I’ll promise you, they don’t, the world isn’t against you!  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

You actually think all the people on the supposed “right” you refer to want to harm you🤯. I’ll promise you, they don’t, the world isn’t against you!  

If you could be trusted to know what the right has historically done to the people who will never agree with them under any circumstances, you wouldn't be on the right.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

If I could trust you to know what the right has historically done to the people who will never agree with them under any circumstances, you wouldn't be on the right.

You define yourself as a Communist and say the “right” has historically punished dissidents? Interesting 😏. I think you have some confused thoughts and views on reality man! Stop trying to always be the center of attention in a crowd of all the of types it takes or has on this planet and just live on it...👍

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

You actually think all the people on the supposed “right” you refer to want to harm you🤯. I’ll promise you, they don’t, the world isn’t against you!  

This board ADORES Tucker Carlson, and this is what he says on his show about queer people like me. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Toofast80 said:

You define yourself as a Communist and say the “right” has historically punished dissidents? Interesting 😏. I think you have some confused thoughts and views on reality man! Stop trying to always be the center of attention in a crowd of all the of types it takes or has on this planet and just live on it...👍

As long as the threat of fascism looms, I can't "just live".  The right will not let me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ICRockets2 said:

This board ADORES Tucker Carlson, and this is what he says on his show about queer people like me. 

I don’t watch Tucker Carlson much, actually I don’t watch any of the political propaganda that is on either “side” you refer to. I’ll bet you soak up some of the other ”sides” propaganda that is on the flashy box thingy!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

You actually think all the people on the supposed “right” you refer to want to harm you🤯. I’ll promise you, they don’t, the world isn’t against you!  

When you are a paranoid schizophrenic everyone is out to get you and you hear voices too.  We'll all remember where we were when we found out Icweiner shot up a vacation bible school.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

As long as the threat of fascism looms, I can't "just live".  The right will not let me.

You are the type of human that the “side” you support wants to NOT have firearms! So they say, they really want none of the populace to have them except them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

The side I support wants queer people extremely well-armed.  The center does not.

I suppose the guy in the Chesapeake, VA Walmart was trying to kill “Queers and other LBG types” when he shot 6 of his fellow employees at random?! Must have been, he was really looking for you in particular🥺. Or it’s none of that and mentally deranged people do some fucked up things!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

I suppose the guy in the Chesapeake, VA Walmart was trying to kill “Queers and other LBG types” when he shot 6 of his fellow employees at random?! Must have been, he was really looking for you in particular🥺. Or it’s none of that and mentally deranged people do some fucked up things!!

There are a shitload of mass shootings in the US, sport.  Acknowledging that one of them was blatantly motivated by anti-LGBT hate is not the same as saying they all are.  There's no fucking way you're as stupid as this post suggests.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

There are a shitload of mass shootings in the US, sport.  Acknowledging that one of them was blatantly motivated by anti-LGBT hate is not the same as saying they all are.  There's no fucking way you're as stupid as this post suggests.

It's a combination of being smart enough to know to obfuscate from the real issues, but being too dumb to know how do so effectively.

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

I don’t watch Tucker Carlson much, actually I don’t watch any of the political propaganda that is on either “side” you refer to. I’ll bet you soak up some of the other ”sides” propaganda that is on the flashy box thingy!?

Another false equivalency from the  'Right", of course, the masters of false equivalencies. The left can't come close to keeping up with the propaganda and lies that  come from the right on TV.  Only a know nothing partisan would think Rachel Maddow is the same as Sean Hannity. There was even a book written about the lies at Fox .  Why do you think trump loved Fox so much.

The Right just wants you to believe they're all the same, news, talking heads or politicians.  Only the ignorant believe it. Do your homework sonny.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

There are a shitload of mass shootings in the US, sport.  Acknowledging that one of them was blatantly motivated by anti-LGBT hate is not the same as saying they all are.  There's no fucking way you're as stupid as this post suggests.

You're wrong.  he is.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

kimfuckingdotcom.......

hole-E shit, there is nothing too stupid for a MAGAT.  

 

Ah, yes...the usual weak as fuck response to something that this fuckboi doesn't want to deal with mentally. 

Cognitive dissonance is real, and on full display with posters like this one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...