Bills losses. 21-19 (2 pts), 20-17 (3 pts) and 33-30 (3 pts).

Crazy Legs

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

ALL IN SPITE OF JOSH ALLEN!!!

They didn’t get Diggs until his 3 year. I wanted a motherfucking STUD at WR BEFORE OR WHEN we drafted Allen. Are you kidding. Look at Allen’s receivers his rookie year and you can’t be honest that they were setting him up to succeed. I fucking laughed at the receivers they got him his second year. It wasn’t unit then that management was like errr uH wE bEtTeR gEt sOmeBodY. No shit motherfuckers. Why did it take them 2 years to fucking realize it? 

I confess on August 1st I thought we had enough WRs.      Diggs, Gabe, McKenzie, Jameson Crowder, Shakir, Kumerow, Hodgins, Stevenson, etc.

When Crowder went down, and with both McKenzie and Shakir having not stepped in to fill the "slot" role, it has been noticeable. 

We could use a #2/#3.   Or at least a slot as good as Cole Beasley.    

Shame on me.  

Signature One.png

52 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

I confess on August 1st I thought we had enough WRs.      Diggs, Gabe, McKenzie, Jameson Crowder, Shakir, Kumerow, Hodgins, Stevenson, etc.

When Crowder went down, and with both McKenzie and Shakir having not stepped in to fill the "slot" role, it has been noticeable. 

We could use a #2/#3.   Or at least a slot as good as Cole Beasley.    

Shame on me.  

Sure we had enough…we still do technically..but quantity doesn’t equal quality. In August I looked at the WR corps and saw a legit #1 and a quasi #2. That’s it. The rest are unproven rookies, scrubs, free agents, and special teamers. Meanwhile SF is rolling out an all star team on offense for the most overrated qb ever….and yet…they’ll prob go to the super bowl. Easily. Must be nice. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg