Bills losses. 21-19 (2 pts), 20-17 (3 pts) and 33-30 (3 pts).

Crazy Legs

The Bills are still a front runner.

3 losses, none by more than 3 points. 

Bills need to take care of business in Detroit and move to 8-3, then they control their own destiny with games against the Jets, Dolphins and Patriots in front of them.

Go Bills !

• Like 2

Signature One.png

The Bills struggles look like KC early season last year.   Everyone talking about PM losing his confidence , throwing uncharacteristic int’s, team turnovers and Andy Reid & Eric Bieniemys play calling all in question.  They obviously pulled it together and I’m confident that the Bills will get back on track but at the end of the day we still have McDermott & Frazier leading the way.   

1 hour ago, wilson said:

but at the end of the day we still have McDermott & Frazier leading the way.   

This. 

Total fail on roster construction. I feel from day one they wanted to be like Baltimore or Tennessee. Elite defense with a 1975 offense. The man fucking preached it himself. “Gotta run the ball in Buffalo. Blue collar. Snow. We can win with 21 points”

They drafted Allen having ZERO clue or indication what he could become. I seriously believe they wanted a Ryan Tannehill type. Hand the ball off. Make a few big throws a game.

Ruh roh. They stumbled ass backwards into a unicorn and are caught with their pants down. The lack of resources and attention to offense and to help your franchise qb is hilariously disgusting. 

Maybe if everyone was 100% healthy on defense the Bills could have the 85 Bears defense but they don’t. They don’t. No fucking excuse to lose to the god damn Jets…THE GOD DAMNED JETS!

• Like 1
  • Eye Roll 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Watch the highlight of last night game…Jimmy G has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal. Watching that game I’m sitting there thinking ‘no way we could stop them…no way.” When everything is locked down he dumps it off to CMC and dude turns into a 10-15 yard gain. Are u fucking kidding? But no we didn’t need him. HEs nOt woRtHniT. HE nO gOOd. Shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

This. 

Total fail on roster construction. I feel from day one they wanted to be like Baltimore or Tennessee. Elite defense with a 1975 offense. The man fucking preached it himself. “Gotta run the ball in Buffalo. Blue collar. Snow. We can win with 21 points”

They drafted Allen having ZERO clue or indication what he could become. I seriously believe they wanted a Ryan Tannehill type. Hand the ball off. Make a few big throws a game.

Ruh roh. They stumbled ass backwards into a unicorn and are caught with their pants down. The lack of resources and attention to offense and to help your franchise qb is hilariously disgusting. 

Maybe if everyone was 100% healthy on defense the Bills could have the 85 Bears defense but they don’t. They don’t. No fucking excuse to lose to the god damn Jets…THE GOD DAMNED JETS!

You do realized that they emphasized the run too few rather than too much?

you think they drafted a QB with a rocket arm to hand off? And also traded for Diggs?

and the roster construction is so bad that the bills are the Super Bowl favorite prior to the season  

with all the injuries it is very good that we have depth on D. Could they have spent more resources on O, especially O line? Yes. But overall Beane has done a very good job and everybody is saying that we have to be of the best depth in all of football. 

so please try harder in trolling 

• Like 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

And all three happened because of fourth quarter meltdowns

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

The thing about the 3 losses is that it can be interpreted in 2 very different ways. 

There's the homer way. We've lost 3 games by a total of 8 points to teams with winning records. We are very good!

There's the opposite way which is well what kind of teams do you think make the playoffs? We can't win the close ones. We are fucked. 

There's a bit of both to be honest. Bills have beat themselves in all 3 of those games. Minny and Miami specially. I kinda think the Jets played a great game vs us on defense. Gotta give them credit there. I read today that we lead the league in both drives ending in scores and drives ending in turnovers. That's some bipolar shit right there. If we clean up our act we could be unstoppable. Are we going to though? ..... I'll tell you what worries me the most. Leslie Frazier and Sean McDermott. Their pusiness knows no boundaries. I am concerned that come playoff time when we aren't blowing teams out of the water and the games come down to one or two decisions these two are on another level of inadequacy. And that scares me. These 2 are the only reason we are not reigning Super Bowl champs. 

Good stuff. 

My one longtime pet peeve is when fans, especially fans that don't know the difference between a single high look, a Tampa 2 or zone blocking on offense, complain about "the coaches".    "It's the coaches!"    Sometimes it is.   Sometimes it isn't. 

I would rather have McDermott and Leslie Frazier over 90% of the coaches in the NFL.   God man, we lived through Rex Ryan, Doug Marrone, Dick Jauron and a host of other slugs.   Rex Ryan fired Jim Schwartz the first day in the building.    We have had some bad coaching.

Luck and talent are a factor.   We gave away a pick that turned out to be Patrick Mahomes.   Bad coaching?  Luck?
We drafted Cody Ford to beef up our Oline.   Bad coaching?  Luck?

A lot goes into the big picture.  Once we get pass the bad luck of injuries, we have a chance to get back to winning every weekend. 

I am not looking past Detroit though.  They are going to be a tough out.  Let's hope our offense can keep up with the effort put out by the defense.  

• Like 2

Signature One.png

3 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Good stuff. 

My one longtime pet peeve is when fans, especially fans that don't know the difference between a single high look, a Tampa 2 or zone blocking on offense, complain about "the coaches".    "It's the coaches!"    Sometimes it is.   Sometimes it isn't. 

I would rather have McDermott and Leslie Frazier over 90% of the coaches in the NFL.   God man, we lived through Rex Ryan, Doug Marrone, Dick Jauron and a host of other slugs.   Rex Ryan fired Jim Schwartz the first day in the building.    We have had some bad coaching.

Luck and talent are a factor.   We gave away a pick that turned out to be Patrick Mahomes.   Bad coaching?  Luck?
We drafted Cody Ford to beef up our Oline.   Bad coaching?  Luck?

A lot goes into the big picture.  Once we get pass the bad luck of injuries, we have a chance to get back to winning every weekend. 

I am not looking past Detroit though.  They are going to be a tough out.  Let's hope our offense can keep up with the effort put out by the defense.  

Agreed. 

But I don't know man. Some days we really do lose because of them. 13 seconds is the prime example. 

Agree about the Lions as well. They are riding a 3 game winning streak and just took out the 7-2 Giants with ease. I mean, we should win. But it won't be a cake walk. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Agreed. 

But I don't know man. Some days we really do lose because of them. 13 seconds is the prime example. 

Agree about the Lions as well. They are riding a 3 game winning streak and just took out the 7-2 Giants with ease. I mean, we should win. But it won't be a cake walk. 

We win if we can have a half decent running game, plus some short passes to Hines, Knox and/or Cook.

It will create balance, and also open up some shots to Diggs and Gabe as the defense will have to play more honest.

I can't wait until everyone is healthy ....

Signature One.png

7 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Bills do some thing good 

Sean - BILLS GOT LUCKY

Bills do something bad

Sean - TOLD YOU!

Your weak and stink of fear. Your afraid of the moment and losers are always afraid of the moment. Winners are never afraid of the moment. It's what makes them winners. Losers lose and you seems to have been a looser for a very long time. 

Until the Bills win a super bowl…I’ll always be right. Always. 

6 hours ago, Topas said:

You do realized that they emphasized the run too few rather than too much?

you think they drafted a QB with a rocket arm to hand off? And also traded for Diggs?

and the roster construction is so bad that the bills are the Super Bowl favorite prior to the season  

with all the injuries it is very good that we have depth on D. Could they have spent more resources on O, especially O line? Yes. But overall Beane has done a very good job and everybody is saying that we have to be of the best depth in all of football. 

so please try harder in trolling 

ALL IN SPITE OF JOSH ALLEN!!!

They didn’t get Diggs until his 3 year. I wanted a motherfucking STUD at WR BEFORE OR WHEN we drafted Allen. Are you kidding. Look at Allen’s receivers his rookie year and you can’t be honest that they were setting him up to succeed. I fucking laughed at the receivers they got him his second year. It wasn’t unit then that management was like errr uH wE bEtTeR gEt sOmeBodY. No shit motherfuckers. Why did it take them 2 years to fucking realize it? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

And they wasted money and draft picks on defense. Beane and McD surrounded Allen with patched up bamboo sticks instead of brick walls to protect Josh. The o-line has been shitty since Beane got here

Like I said….McDermott tells Allen “oh hey…um yeah just go out there and you and Dorsey do your thing…whatever…I got defensive game film to study”

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

LOL - well, when you always thing they will lose, duh... 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

ALL IN SPITE OF JOSH ALLEN!!!

They didn’t get Diggs until his 3 year. I wanted a motherfucking STUD at WR BEFORE OR WHEN we drafted Allen. Are you kidding. Look at Allen’s receivers his rookie year and you can’t be honest that they were setting him up to succeed. I fucking laughed at the receivers they got him his second year. It wasn’t unit then that management was like errr uH wE bEtTeR gEt sOmeBodY. No shit motherfuckers. Why did it take them 2 years to fucking realize it? 

Probably because the Bills did that with EJ and look how that turned out. As usual, no perspective on the realty of modern NFL football. 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Like I said….McDermott tells Allen “oh hey…um yeah just go out there and you and Dorsey do your thing…whatever…I got defensive game film to study”

Exactly how it should be!  You might finally be learning something. This is something to build on. 

• Eye Roll 1

12 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Exactly how it should be!  You might finally be learning something. This is something to build on. 

A head coach sets the frame of reference; guys that continue their offensive duties usually suck.   Payton and Reid are outliers. SeanD doesn't know how the world works. 

The laughing icon is no longer available, but @JoeFerguson deserved some recognition for that post, IMO.  Victor had some good points, but neglects to consider the injury portion, and other things like the 30 degree difference on the sidelines in Miami that even as far into the season as a week ago, the Washington Post of all people wrote an article about.  That run last season is even more remarkable, what many on here say likely would have led to a title belt minus the 13 seconds anti-miracle, when considering it was without Tre'Davious White(would have included beating Mahomes without him!)...the first player in that backfield to be recognized with honors from the NFL.   I think an argument could be made that to reach their current record, considering the slew of injuries this has been even more of an accomplishment.

On that last note, as unlikely as it may seem to happen, if the Bills return to form and go on a run and the current front runners continue to look shaky, the only big Vegas is giving the Bills for "futures" is HCSM for COY at +7500 (eg $5 wins $375).  Similarly, Jim Harbaugh who also could very well be undefeated, at +8000.  After a prime time win as I mentioned before, the reporter mentioned how realistically he could be undefeated.  He replied something along the lines of those losses can be seen as a blessing, motivational, and reminders that are helpful late in the season.  Attitude is one of the most important things related to achieving goals, Harbaugh seems to have a useful one for such, and I think his answer applies to the Bills situation as well.  The Von Miller presser I'd posted. which the importance was even brought up during the game(!!), seems to echo the sentiment.

Beyond the heat/injuries in Miami(and I think I recall @nealpellecchia@yahoo mentioning Lil Dirty not getting out of bounds), IIRC they were 2 to 3 seconds shy of a spike and likely win?  Against the NYJ, after the longest pass in the NFL in 6 years to the breadbasket of Davis, either the drop or the non-pi where the defender had both hands on him(more than Levi Wallace did IIRC vs TB in OT)(and shortly after the refs reversed a game long trend by calling a hold that negated the dime to Diiggs near midfield) or else the Bills likely are in OT.  Cousins being unconscious and rooklie making catch of the century(or NFL history?), new type of buttfumble, and Josh Allen still had a great chance to win it at the end. 

IMO, the argument can be made the 2, 3, and 3 point losses were deceiving scores and at least 2 of those 3 teams were playing inspired ball that had nothing to do with whatever imperfections the Bills displayed on the fields and/or sidelines, even though those contributed.  Unless most of the money coming into Vegas is from Bills fans, I think there are more unbiased reasons to like the Bills than otherwise.  The CHOICE of where to FOCUS(or fixate) is yours.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

I'd also like to point out there were some differences with KC's slump of last season and the storm the Bills have likely ridden our this season.  As noted, the Bills lost by 2, 3, and 3, and still had the opportunity to win each of those.  I don't recall KC being decimated by injuries during their "slump" last season, and I think it was spread out over a longer period of time. Unlike the Bills, KC's version had them getting their asses handed to them twice, in the manner @seandelevanimagines happening to the Bills, usually graphically describes as homosexual fornication inside of facilities where humans are caged, which your corrupt government leads the world in doing even more than a corrupt and far more populated nation like China.  One of those reamings came from the Buffalo Bills, BTW, and featured the sideline shot of the dejected Kelce that I hope to see again. 

I know some on here consider close losses the ultimate failure and would prefer to have your asses blown out, but I emphatically disagree and feel that missed distinction is worthy of consideration.  I think the discrepancy in injury status when making the comparison is something else that should not be unmentioned.  Even without the Vegas odds relative to each, if the Bills can overcome the curse @daryls61 proclaimed on them and return to form, the unit OBD built will not require the help KC needed to beat the Superchargers, and can also overcome the potential of any opponent on the receiving end of it by rolling up the score.   Did the Cowboys Super Bowl teams pine for strategic chess match games?  No, they laid the wood and felt no need to apologize or downgrade the victories because they were not close.  Their records were not perfect entering the post season either.  If folks want to focus on the smallest minority of what this team is, it's their right, but it does not seem logical and may not be applicable to a team hopefully not facing the issues the Bills have endured so far.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

This thread reminds me of an ancient Hebrew story from the Torah of Moses sending 12 spies into The Promised Land, which some seem to equate with the Bills winning the Super Bowl(though I like to point out nothing has been promised, and some are acting entitled, which I think some Bills fans used to imagine Patriots fans as being).  At any rate, 10 of these spies in essence slandered their god, and focused on the things that in their minds made it impossible.  Two of the spies, however, had a completely different take.  In that story only the latter were allowed into the promised land.  Unlike that story, those who choose to focus on the minority negative aspects/imperfections of the team will receive the same reward as those of us who endure you(minus the EOC for those with misplaced faith coming earlier than projected, by those who actually project such things, though the cumulative nature seems to indicate they could choose life over pride which I  hope they do).  

I get the ego defense mechanisms play a part in lowering expectations for those who have allowed a team who plays a game to become a substantial part of their identity(at  a level similar to a religion or other belief system), but it also seems like those who engage of too much of such may be shorting themselves on the first outcome mentioned here in the legendary intro by Jim McCay.   Honestly the well-though negative points made by some here are nothing in comparison to the handful of vocal "fans" who look for anything to shit on the team about for 3 hours in the Shoutbox each and every week with incredible hot takes I have not been as diligent taking screenshots of, such as the claim during the first half of the Cleveland game that it was time to give up on the season and focus on the draft instead, which even a fan who always attacks @seandelevan agreed with. SMH.   (Sean, as strongly as I dislike the shtick, you've recently missed some low hanging fruit that potentially could delegitimize one campaign of mockery against you, or at least force it's author to have contrition and acknowledge his hypocrisy[of in essence saying game/season over].  If I am to be principled, I can not allow you to be taken down in a dishonest manner any more than I want to rely on the Bills getting NE/KC treatment as The Chosen).

18 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Imagine thinking like this...

Sean - I am just always going to pick the Bills to lose and until they win, I will be right. Never go full loser like Sean.