Question on Allen

mixum

Clearly he’s still off. Hasn’t been right since first half of Green Bay. Just curious to what most of you think? Is it:

1. undisclosed injury we don’t know about 

2. elbow

3. lost his confidence (mental)

4. all of the above 

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

he was fine after the last drive of the 1st half.  He started letting it rip on that drive and said the hell with this caution.  He is no good unless he lets it rip and plays on fire.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

40 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Maybe he misses Barkley? I saw case buzzing him on the side lines. But Knox did more safety valve stuff yesterday.

What?

Barkley is there every game. He's just not in uniform because he's practice squad. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

He's getting the same treatment Mahomes got in the middle of last year where he got figured out and started making shit plays trying to force things. Mahomes had 7 interceptions in a 4 game span last year (10 in 7 games) once teams started doing cover 2 against him. He eventually figured it out and he's back to form and so Allen needs to do the same. He looked better yesterday than he did the last 2 games so hopefully he's regaining his composure. 

• Like 1

Did you guys watch a different game than I did because in the second half he was fine. Bills went more to the run but he was hitting his targets and mostly, for the first time since the second half of the Green Bay game, he looked more relaxed and confident.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Did you guys watch a different game than I did because in the second half he was fine. Bills went more to the run but he was hitting his targets and mostly, for the first time since the second half of the Green Bay game, he looked more relaxed and confident.

With the week the Bills had leading up to this game, it was a very vanilla gameplan.  Very basic and I feel it will be a good "reset" for the entire team.  Back to basics and build from there.  This type of game will most likely come in handy in the future in a bad weather situation and the fact they can play this way and still rack up 31 makes me feel good about the stretch run.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mixum said:

Clearly he’s still off. Hasn’t been right since first half of Green Bay. Just curious to what most of you think? Is it:

2. elbow

4. all of the above 

Mental.

Same problem that you have.

Although Josh can be fixed. I don’t think you can be fixed.

Think about it. The dude FUCKED UP big TWICE on national tv at home last week. Cost them the game. Cost them the division lead. Cost them the #1 seed. The dude probably didn’t sleep for 3 days. On top of the shit the snow storm caused. I fully expected him to play like shit early. If he’s still playing like shit Thursday…..then we have a problem.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Think about it. The dude FUCKED UP big TWICE on national tv at home last week. Cost them the game. Cost them the division lead. Cost them the #1 seed. The dude probably didn’t sleep for 3 days. On top of the shit the snow storm caused. I fully expected him to play like shit early. If he’s still playing like shit Thursday…..then we have a problem.

I agree with Sean. Allen was probably a little gun shy and just took what he was sure was there. Good to see Let James Cook involved. Detroit defense sucks. Hopefully he lights them up.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

12 hours ago, mixum said:

2. elbow

4. all of the above 

Its his elbow.  Tell ya what.  I know you think an elbow injury is something he should just butch up and play through and I know you are also a wanker.  So lets to an experiment.  Its a simple one.  Get someone to take a sledge hammer to the elbow of the arm you use to toss off with and then see if your wanking experience is as pleasant for you as it normally is.

Josh needs to get back to having fun again.....all the hand shakes and celebrations. You can see it in his eyes that he is stressed by his struggles the past few weeks. I'm confident he'll work it out but he has a lot of pressure on him.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Confirmed, by restricted practice Monday, his elbow is injured.  To what degree we don't know and the Bills won't say, understandably.  

Yet today he was out there throwing without a sleeve and during the media portion of practice unlike last week. 

Elbow is fine. He just lost some confidence. I mean he threw 2 picks in 3 straight games. Its understandable. But I'm sure he'll get the mojo back. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

Yet today he was out there throwing without a sleeve and during the media portion of practice unlike last week. 

Elbow is fine. He just lost some confidence. I mean he threw 2 picks in 3 straight games. Its understandable. But I'm sure he'll get the mojo back. 

Looked like he started getting his mojo back at the 2nd half of last game

• Like 2

I have a partial rotator cup tear in my shoulder.  Similar in that it's a ligament tear.  IfI get it in the wrong position it hurts and I don't do that again.  I still think that's what he is going though, and yes, it creates frustration.  Some non-surgeons say that a partial rotator cup tear will heal itself, others say it won't; it needs to be sutured.  We will wait and see and it is easy to understand why the Bills won't put out the definitive response to the problem.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus