Shocking

HipKat

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Dumbfuck, stop putting words in my mouth. Your as bad as the MAGA's accusing me of being a Biden supporter.

What I'm disgusted at is assholes like YOU manipulating CHILDREN! Either you are too stupid to get that or you are intentionally ignoring that so that you can keep arguing. Or you just have so much brain damage, you cannot differentiate children from adults

I don't give fat, flying fuck what adults do.

Please, for your daughter's sake, blow your brains out.  

• Downvote 1
  • Angry 1

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

It is when people who crossdress or assume the roles of the opposite sex to satisfy their sexual urges. And there is an entire internet FULL of millions of examples of those people.

Your problem is that you think trans only means people who feel they were born in the wrong body. "Trans" covers a wider range of personalities.

Do you think drag queens are trans?

This Topic and the discussion that has followed REALLY has been enlightening. The 😆 emoji would come in very handy for EVERYTHING the “anarcho-communist” says, boy is that boy a special kind of stupid🤯! Oh and you can tell he hasn’t many functioning brain cells when he keeps wishing death upon every person that disagrees with his mentally deranged fantasies and thoughts!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

This Topic and the discussion that has followed REALLY has been enlightening. The 😆 emoji would come in very handy for EVERYTHING the “anarcho-communist” says, boy is that boy a special kind of stupid🤯! Oh and you can tell he hasn’t many functioning brain cells when he keeps wishing death upon every person that disagrees with his mentally deranged fantasies and thoughts!

I think the people that want the queer community summarily executed deserve to die, yes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

I think the people that want the queer community summarily executed deserve to die, yes.

Did anybody use the term “execute” towards your community in this discussion? I think almost all that have commented exclusively denounced that type of violence. Thinking everybody wants to “execute” you for your personal sexual or life philosophy is certainly not an accurate depiction of the truth. And then hoping and wishing for death to come to those based on that false narrative is not the actions or thoughts of a mentally stable person!!

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

We aren't in the Middle East dumbass.

No one wants people who are different from the main stream executed.

I might not agree with alternative lifestyles, but it''s none of my business what people do and I SURE AS HELL don't want to execute them.

You are way out there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Did anybody use the term “execute” towards your community in this discussion? I think almost all that have commented exclusively denounced that type of violence. Thinking everybody wants to “execute” you for your personal sexual or life philosophy is certainly not an accurate depiction of the truth. And then hoping and wishing for death to come to those based on that false narrative is not the actions or thoughts of a mentally stable person!!

You hit the nail on the head.

It's not a stable person whatsoever.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with?

Why don't you just tell the whole fuckin board to kill themselves and then leave?

It will save a whole lotta trouble for your crazy ass. 

And here I thought those 2 would get along like perfect dancing partners!? 🤣🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

LOL

See, unlike a lot of others here,  I don't take your stuff like that seriously so I get to laugh about it. 

Birds of a feather. 

FWIW I do mean it.  I sincerely believe the world would be a much better place if every conservative did the rest of us a favor and unalived.

I used to think it would be better if they simply stopped being conservatives, and while that is still preferable it is no longer a valid option.  They're well past the point where any empirical argument can bring them back to reality.  So our options now have become total civilizational collapse or the death of the Republican Party.