Shocking

HipKat

44 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Do you think a muscular female has mutilated her body?

There's a difference between enhancing that which you were born with and removing that which you were born with, dipshit

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

44 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

I know, because I'm queer and you want me dead.

No, you want ME dead, remember?? I've never alluded to your death while you've told me to kill myself a lot

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No, you want ME dead, remember?? I've never alluded to your death while you've told me to kill myself a lot

Not worth it bro! Arguing with delusional, remedial fucking nut jobs will give you agida and elevated BP 🤣... Dude needs some serious help, meds, and probably other things that could be called “therapy”!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

It isn't right.  It is demonstrably, scientifically, objectively wrong.  The only thing kids learn from corporal punishment is that they should use violence to solve their problems.  Study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study after study has come to the same conclusion.

When did these studies happen? Last 100+ years? 

corporal punishment of kids for discipline has been around for thousands of years, and is in a guide from the creator on how you should live your life. Many people believe it.

as well as biological evolution, I also believe in social evolution. It’s pretty evident (to me).

but our lives are incredibly short, and people don’t like change. It’s uncomfortable to take an inventory of what you’re doing that’s potentially harmful or not.

I know you’ll likely give a diatribe of how people are ignorant and should blah blah blah, but that is where we are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Not worth it bro! Arguing with delusional, remedial fucking nut jobs will give you agida and elevated BP 🤣... Dude needs some serious help, meds, and probably other things that could be called “therapy”!

I've come to realize that ICRs clinical mental  illness is beyond help.  His sidekick f8eak can follow him to the looney bin. 

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

but our lives are incredibly short, and people don’t like change. It’s uncomfortable to take an inventory of what you’re doing that’s potentially harmful or not.

I completely agree.  It's a very painful process. Realizing that you used to hold beliefs/prejudices and express sentiments so casually dismissive of other people's humanity and their moral character and acknowledging that those prejudices and expressions were wrong and hurtful to both yourself and others takes a tremendous amount of intellectual integrity and mental resilience.  

But I mean...look at the men here.  Every single one of them believes they're more masculine than the "soy boys" on the left.  And yet it's those of us on left who are more likely to self-crit, introspect, adapt, whatever you want to call it when we reflect on past behavior and beliefs.  What could possibly be a truer sign of a real man than perseverance through such existential strife?

I would have the utmost respect for any poster here who walked through that fire and came out the other side cleansed of their hatred for the LGBTQIA+ community.  I would have the utmost patience for anyone who actually expressed a willingness to try.  But they don't.  Not a single one of them.  They do not want to stop hating gay people.  They do not want to stop hating trans people.  They just want me to stop reminding them that this is who they are.  There's nothing remotely admirable about that kind of moral cowardice.  

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Uh huh, as Gay, Trans and other alternate lifestyles are more and more accepted into society outside of a small minority group of people, tHeRe'S a GeNoCiDe ComInG..... :classic_blink:

this is the paradox I don’t understand.

as these things normalize in everyday life, a few unbalanced assholes will seethe in rage and act out with violence?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Uh huh, as Gay, Trans and other alternate lifestyles are more and more accepted into society outside of a small minority group of people, tHeRe'S a GeNoCiDe ComInG..... :classic_blink:

Yes, that's literally how this works.  The Weimar Republic saw more and more acceptance of "aLTerNatE LiFeStyLEs" to the point that the first successful sex reassignment surgery happened in Germany in the late 1920s.

Then the Nazis murdered her and burned the institute that performed it to the ground.  

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

as these things normalize in everyday life, a few unbalanced assholes will seethe in rage and act out with violence?

Yes.  And then THAT will normalize.  That's where we're at right now.  Tucker Carlson is hosting neo-Nazis on his show to talk about the pedo groomer queers, Matt Walsh will inspire bomb threats at children's hospitals.  Chaya Raichik will dox LGBTQ teachers and cost them their jobs for harmless TikToks.  Tim Pool will call drag shows "pedophile grooming events" and condition his viewers to believe that when shootings like the one last weekend happen it's actually the victims' fault for having existed so controversially.  

This shit from the most mainstream of mainstream conservative media is dangerous and we've seen that danger manifest in genocide in the past.

While there were certainly tensions between the Hutu and the Tutsis in Rwanda prior to RTLM, their broadcasts constantly calling the Tutsis "cockroaches" are universally recognized as a vital component in radicalizing the Hutus and motivating rampant violence against the Tutsis.  

This radio station existed for ONE FUCKING YEAR.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Télévision_Libre_des_Mille_Collines

Hate grows like a wildfire.  A 20 year trend of positive growth in LGBT acceptance can be RAPIDLY wiped out by aggressive propaganda in the other direction.  That's what we're seeing unfold before our eyes this week. 

5 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Yes.  And then THAT will normalize.  That's where we're at right now.  Tucker Carlson is hosting neo-Nazis on his show to talk about the pedo groomer queers, Matt Walsh will inspire bomb threats at children's hospitals.  Chaya Raichik will dox LGBTQ teachers and cost them their jobs for harmless TikToks.  Tim Pool will call drag shows "pedophile grooming events" and condition his viewers to believe that when shootings like the one last weekend happen it's actually the victims' fault for having existed so controversially.  

This shit from the most mainstream of mainstream conservative media is dangerous and we've seen that danger manifest in genocide in the past.

While there were certainly tensions between the Hutu and the Tutsis in Rwanda prior to RTLM, their broadcasts constantly calling the Tutsis "cockroaches" are universally recognized as a vital component in radicalizing the Hutus and motivating rampant violence against the Tutsis.  

This radio station existed for ONE FUCKING YEAR.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Télévision_Libre_des_Mille_Collines

Hate grows like a wildfire.  A 20 year trend of positive growth in LGBT acceptance can be RAPIDLY wiped out by aggressive propaganda in the other direction.  That's what we're seeing unfold before our eyes this week. 

Mass shootings are normalizing, with unbalanced people taking things out in a horrific way.

LBGT community is just one of the targets of hate, I agree. 

hateful rhetoric on the internet is an obvious problem. And we are it’s infancy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Mass shootings are normalizing, with unbalanced people taking things out in a horrific way.

LBGT community is just one of the targets of hate, I agree. 

hateful rhetoric on the internet is an obvious problem. And we are it’s infancy.

Exactly. And this week has marked a TERRIFYING shift in public discourse re: mass shootings. 

If Sean Hannity's response to the Tree of Life synagogue shooting was "you know, it's tragic that this violence happened, but we shouldn't tolerate it when people drink baby blood" everybody would recognize that this is reprehensibly antisemitic and he'd be fired on the spot.  This week we get Tim Pool saying "we shouldn't tolerate pedophile groomers" and I don't think YouTube has even had to comment on whether or not his channel ought to be removed for the LGBT equivalent of blood libel.

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

Hormone replacement therapy is the former, retard.

No, it's not. Giving Estrogen to men is not enhancing something you were given naturally

I completely agree.  It's a very painful process. Realizing that you used to hold beliefs/prejudices and express sentiments so casually dismissive of other people's humanity and their moral character and acknowledging that those prejudices and expressions were wrong and hurtful to both yourself and others takes a tremendous amount of intellectual integrity and mental resilience.

The kind that uses someone's suicide as a way of intentionally crushing another person's feelings?? All this empathy you purport to have is a lie. It's bullshit.

Empathetic people with morals and strong character don't do that. They don't tell other people to kill themselves. What if I was in the mind-set of doing just that and you telling me over and over to do it caused me to do just that??

You're fucked up and you're full of shit

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jc856 said:

....and cause a global genocide of Trans kids! 

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, it's not. Giving Estrogen to men is not enhancing something you were given naturally

Just to be an ass: men do produce and NEED estrogen.

just not much as compared to testosterone 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Of course it is.  You have estrogen in you right now.  Every single male on the planet does.

Which is inhibited in men by Testosterone. Which is rendered useless by tipping the natural balance with the introduction of Estrogen that unnaturally inhibits the growth of Testosterone. 

Yes, that's literally how this works.  The Weimar Republic saw more and more acceptance of "aLTerNatE LiFeStyLEs" to the point that the first successful sex reassignment surgery happened in Germany in the late 1920s.

Then the Nazis murdered her and burned the institute that performed it to the ground.  

That's cool that you compare me to the exulted Weimer Institute!!

19 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Exactly. And this week has marked a TERRIFYING shift in public discourse re: mass shootings. 

If Sean Hannity's response to the Tree of Life synagogue shooting was "you know, it's tragic that this violence happened, but we shouldn't tolerate it when people drink baby blood" everybody would recognize that this is reprehensibly antisemitic and he'd be fired on the spot.  This week we get Tim Pool saying "we shouldn't tolerate pedophile groomers" and I don't think YouTube has even had to comment on whether or not his channel ought to be removed for the LGBT equivalent of blood libel.

So you think we should tolerate pedophile groomers then. Got it!

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Empathetic people with morals and strong character don't do that. They don't tell other people to kill themselves. What if I was in the mind-set of doing just that and you telling me over and over to do it caused me to do just that??

Do you think that would sincerely bother me?  You're a future American Nazi, my guy. 

Your worst case scenario is you're personally participating in the killing of trans people in and around Peoria by the end of the decade.  Your best case scenario is you do less than nothing to stop those killings and keep the fact that they make you feel better about your own life a secret from everybody.  More likely, we'll see somewhere in the middle where you don't actually kill anyone but you are more than happy to defend the killers and make jokes about how a non-binary victim's pronouns are "was/were",  

There is no scenario where you actually realize I was right all along and you join the Antifa militia trying to protect the LGBTQ+ community from roaming Patriot Front gangs.  I had hoped I could get you to realize that you're wrong about queer and trans people, but you are genuinely irredeemable.  The hate is too strong.  

If you prove me wrong about you, I will apologize emphatically and ecstatically.  If you don't, I genuinely believe the world becomes safer without you in it.

9 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Do you think that would sincerely bother me?  You're a future American Nazi, my guy. 

Your worst case scenario is you're personally participating in the killing of trans people in and around Peoria by the end of the decade.  Your best case scenario is you do less than nothing to stop those killings and keep the fact that they make you feel better about your own life a secret from everybody.  More likely, we'll see somewhere in the middle where you don't actually kill anyone but you are more than happy to defend the killers and make jokes about how a non-binary victim's pronouns are "was/were",  

There is no scenario where you actually realize I was right all along and you join the Antifa militia trying to protect the LGBTQ+ community from roaming Patriot Front gangs.  I had hoped I could get you to realize that you're wrong about queer and trans people, but you are genuinely irredeemable.  The hate is too strong.  

If you prove me wrong about you, I will apologize emphatically and ecstatically.  If you don't, I genuinely believe the world becomes safer without you in it.

Asshole for the last time, I don't have any animosity towards the LGBTQ community, none. Zero - until it affects CHILDREN.

I get it, your a fucking narrow-minded crusader for the community, but even a dumbfuck like you should be able to understand protecting children. The fact you don't is YOUR shortcoming, not mine