Hero's Hot Takes, an unfair and unbalanced response to the game

Herodotus

Reasons for hope:

1. They didn't beat themselves.  They took the points, they cleaned up the turnovers and after the first quarter and until the game was in garbage time the Defense shut down the Browns.  Yeah, I do get it that it was Cleveland, but a win is a win

2. Josh still looks off, but he didn't cost them the game this week like he did the past two weeks.  Again, he did manage a game that relied on the ground game

3. I didn't know we had a rushing attack, did you? Seriously, they kept with a formula that was working for a change

4. Bass-o-matic.  

Reasons for worry-

1. They made Brisket look good, it was in garbage time but still

2. The redzone woes continue, part of this is on Dorsey but Daboll ahd the same problem.  The real reason for the redzone struggles is offensive line woes.  Hopefully they draft some fatboys up front next year because that is what will keep us from reaching our potential

3. Still way too many mental errors.  Too many penalties that killed drives, too many dropped passes.

Oh well,  a win is a win and I don't recall too many injuries.  Hopefully they can get the brooms out on Thursday for a season sweep in Detroit.

13 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I say the same things that plagued the Bills 5 minutes ago and you call me a cunt. Cool. Makes sense.

you got lots and lots of sand in your mangina and I am so tired of hearing it.  I gave a well balanced view of the game.  You are pissing and moaning about a win.  Go take a running jump

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Agree 1

I thought Josh looked off until the last drive of the first half. From that point on he was fine. I think he was trying to protect his arm last week and early today and finally said the hell with it I can't play this way and be successful 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Reasons for hope:

1. They didn't beat themselves.  They took the points, they cleaned up the turnovers and after the first quarter and until the game was in garbage time the Defense shut down the Browns.  Yeah, I do get it that it was Cleveland, but a win is a win

2. Josh still looks off, but he didn't cost them the game this week like he did the past two weeks.  Again, he did manage a game that relied on the ground game

3. I didn't know we had a rushing attack, did you? Seriously, they kept with a formula that was working for a change

4. Bass-o-matic.  

Reasons for worry-

2. The redzone woes continue, part of this is on Dorsey but Daboll ahd the same problem.  The real reason for the redzone struggles is offensive line woes.  Hopefully they draft some fatboys up front next year because that is what will keep us from reaching our potential

3. Still way too many mental errors.  Too many penalties that killed drives, too many dropped passes.

Oh well,  a win is a win and I don't recall too many injuries.  Hopefully they can get the brooms out on Thursday for a season sweep in Detroit.

Cleveland has pretty much been in every loss this year. They are better than their record indicates, and they never quit playing today. They got an important win, and that's all that matters.

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Reasons for worry-

Hopefully they draft some fatboys up front next year because that is what will keep us from reaching our potential

• Like 2

Signature One.png

2 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Hopefully they draft some fatboys up front next year because that is what will keep us from reaching our potential

IF you can't figure out that what my drunk ass meant to say was that if we don't upgrade the OL to open running lanes and keep Josh upright we won't ever win a title then you can't be helped.  

The o-line worries me too.

After watching the Dallas defense make the Vikings look silly I think the biggest threat to the Bills isn't the high scoring offenses of KC, Phili, the Chargers or Bengals but instead it's a team that can pressure Allen and throw off our passing game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

IF you can't figure out that what my drunk ass meant to say was that if we don't upgrade the OL to open running lanes and keep Josh upright we won't ever win a title then you can't be helped.  

I have pounding the table for Hogs to be drafted for 4 years.

I don't care about drafting Singletary in 3rd, and Moss in the 3rd, and Cook in the 2nd.  Doesn't matter unless you can open up a seam in the line once in awhile.

• Like 2

Signature One.png

This is the kind of balanced analysis we need more of. Bravo! :beer:  

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.