In 5 Days the Season Could Be Over

mixum

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

It was this time last year when Taylor had similar numbers against us. And it was after the Jags game when everyone was saying tHis LosS wILL wAkE tHeM uP…..NOT! Lol so yeah if everyone thinks last week was a “wake up call” then they haven’t been paying attention.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

WRONG AGAIN!! 

• Like 2

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

4 minutes ago, mixum said:

I’m still not that confident they beat Detroit. Way better offense and defense then Cleveland. 

LMFAO....Detroit has the worst defence in the league....probably the worst in the last decade.....oh shit i think you just say shit to stir crap up....thank you...you made me spit out my beer when i read that.....cheers bro!

On 11/20/2022 at 7:51 PM, mixum said:

I’m still not that confident they beat Detroit. Way better offense and defense then Cleveland. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA....

• Like 1

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

57 minutes ago, mixum said:

Good lord Bills fan on this board are homers. They escaped Detroit. Escaped. Next your gonna tell me is Dane Jackson is an all pro.

8-3 Homer?  Ok I will take that

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mixum said:

Good lord Bills fan on this board are homers. They escaped Detroit. Escaped. Next your gonna tell me is Dane Jackson is an all pro.

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

14 hours ago, mixum said:

Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs escaped the Bolts 2x, they escaped the Raiders, they escaped the Titans.  Maybe they just aren't that good, after all they lost to us

• Like 1

The next 3 games define the season. All divisional. 2-1 should get us where we wanna go. Won’t be easy assuming Von is out along with the dreadful CB play. I imagine edmunds, rousseau, Morse and hopefully Dawkins are back for Pats.Also I hope Allen is getting better with elbow. 

• Like 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

16 hours ago, mixum said:

No, but Tony Romo did for some reason. Also, we didnt lose as you predicted. 

On 11/24/2022 at 7:33 PM, mixum said:

I guess Vegas is a bunch of homers too for having the Bills as the Super Bowl favorite?

Or they like giving away free money? Yeah that has to be it.

You’re not very bright are you?

7 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Doesn't Lit say Good Lord? Hmmm

Those of us who have been around long enough know that Lit and Mixum evolved from the tortured creature known as Daquixlet, a primordial species that was here during the Donahuelithic era

35 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Those of us who have been around long enough know that Lit and Mixum evolved from the tortured creature known as Daquixlet, a primordial species that was here during the Donahuelithic era

That's pretty F#$KDED up. I mean why go to all that trouble, just to be a dope?

1 minute ago, jamsim67 said:

That's pretty F#$KDED up. I mean why go to all that trouble, just to be a dope?

IIRC, Billsman banned him.  He came back, threatened to rape a  poster named Chickie (sure she and her husband can be very unpleasant at times, but you don't do that), and that led to an explosion that drove about 25 long time posters away to competing sites.  Then somehow he bought this site.  I think it was always his ambition to drive this site into the ground.

11 hours ago, Herodotus said:

IIRC, Billsman banned him.  He came back, threatened to rape a  poster named Chickie (sure she and her husband can be very unpleasant at times, but you don't do that), and that led to an explosion that drove about 25 long time posters away to competing sites.  Then somehow he bought this site.  I think it was always his ambition to drive this site into the ground.

Closet Pats fans will do that...LOL

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I got here right around the time of threatening to beat someone up at an Applebees (I think). Wasn't there a video?

Just now, jamsim67 said:

I got here right around the time of threatening to beat someone up at an Applebees (I think). Wasn't there a video?

Yup but it was quickly pulled down from utube....few got to see it lol

• Agree 1