Republicans "I wish we had a Nancy Pelosi on our side"

TonyasTaters

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Let's get the Hunter Biden investigation underway.  Senile Joe next.....

Yeah, to HELL with the economy, get Hunter!!

SO when the economy doesn't get better, can we blame Republicans?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, to HELL with the economy, get Hunter!!

SO when the economy doesn't get better, can we blame Republicans?

Someones buttsore and  trying to deflect from congress rightfully going after the  corrupt family he worships. Lol. " Waaaah"

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

Eat sht and d**.  

You are one pathetic mother fucker.

Why do you hate conservatives so much??

Did you get raped by one of Donald Trump’s supporters or something?

You are so full of hate towards fellow Buffalo Bills fans. So demented it ain’t even funny.

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You are one pathetic mother fucker.

Why do you hate conservatives so much??

Did you get raped by one of Donald Trump’s supporters or something?

You are so full of hate towards fellow Buffalo Bills fans. So demented it ain’t even funny.

I doubt hes even a bills fan. Just a liberal who needs attention.

6 hours ago, RichJ said:

Someones buttsore and  trying to deflect from congress rightfully going after the  corrupt family he worships. Lol. " Waaaah"

Dude, saying I worship Biden is a really stupid. If you want to get back into the flaming war that we had earlier in the year, you’re doing exactly what it’s going to take to make that happen. I’m trying to avoid that.

For the last two years, Republicans have been bitching about the economy. Now that Republicans have the house, is the perfect opportunity to start an acting legislation to do something about the economy. Coming up with plans to vote on and then hello Santa the senate so they can vote and get some shit done.

All I’m saying is that investigating Hunter Biden is not doing anything for the American people. It’s another waste of taxpayer dollars. Now, if there’s some shit being done at the same time to take on the problems in this country, that’s a whole different story but that’s not what’s happening. The fucking Republicans are on their vengeance tour.

They don’t care about prices or inflation or health care or anything other than getting even because Trump got impeached twice and lost his ass in the election.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Dude, saying I worship Biden is a really stupid. If you want to get back into the flaming war that we had earlier in the year, you’re doing exactly what it’s going to take to make that happen. I’m trying to avoid that.

For the last two years, Republicans have been bitching about the economy. Now that Republicans have the house, is the perfect opportunity to start an acting legislation to do something about the economy. Coming up with plans to vote on and then hello Santa the senate so they can vote and get some shit done.

All I’m saying is that investigating Hunter Biden is not doing anything for the American people. It’s another waste of taxpayer dollars. Now, if there’s some shit being done at the same time to take on the problems in this country, that’s a whole different story but that’s not what’s happening. The fucking Republicans are on their vengeance tour.

They don’t care about prices or inflation or health care or anything other than getting even because Trump got impeached twice and lost his ass in the election.

Lol. People didn't have a problem wasting time and.money impeaching Trump , making up fkae amstories of Kavenaugh, Coney Barret, etc. but once they go after a  career liar like Biden while some it a dirty as a septic tank and Joe  who  even Michelle Obama won't endorse, it's " what about the economy" . these people you voted for ruined the economy  to begin with. You can blame Trump all you want, Biden and his minions are destroying this country. I'm not even going to waste my time arguing  that fact with you and those with TDS.

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

Lol. People didn't have a problem wasting time and.money impeaching Trump , making up fkae amstories of Kavenaugh, Coney Barret, etc. but once they go after a  career liar like Biden while some it a dirty as a septic tank and Joe  who  even Michelle Obama won't endorse, it's " what about the economy" . these people you voted for ruined the economy  to begin with. You can blame Trump all you want, Biden and his minions are destroying this country. I'm not even going to waste my time arguing  that fact with you and those with TDS.

First,. Trump earned those impeachments.

The investigations on Kavanaugh and Comey-Barrett were part of the vetting process before being chosen for the SCOTUS. They actually had a purpopse.

Still accusing Biden of "ruining the economy" makes you look willfully ignorant when it's been proven 10000 times that he had no input on inflation, but yo keep those false talking points going, K?

5 hours ago, RichJ said:

these people you voted for ruined the economy  to begin with. 

No.  From a certain standpoint capitalism ruined the economy to begin with, but if we're going to pinpoint a moment when the economy became truly doomed then it's incredibly easy to point the finger at the Reagan administration.  Every single premise their economic policy was founded upon lies in a laundry heap of disgrace.  It is true that Democrats like Joe Biden, the Clintons, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi,, Chuck Schumer, et al. have lacked the courage (and, frankly, the ideological motivation) to fully dismantle the house Reagan built- and I will never stop criticizing them for this- but they did not "ruin the economy to begin with."

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

First,. Trump earned those impeachments.

The investigations on Kavanaugh and Comey-Barrett were part of the vetting process before being chosen for the SCOTUS. They actually had a purpopse.

Still accusing Biden of "ruining the economy" makes you look willfully ignorant when it's been proven 10000 times that he had no input on inflation, but yo keep those false talking points going, K?

I don't cate about explaining.  Hunter and the corrupt family doesn't earn investigating when they have been compromised? It's all good to go after conservatives but when it's time to go after demrats you snowflake " what about the economy" lol. 

8 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

No.  From a certain standpoint capitalism ruined the economy to begin with, but if we're going to pinpoint a moment when the economy became truly doomed then it's incredibly easy to point the finger at the Reagan administration.  Every single premise their economic policy was founded upon lies in a laundry heap of disgrace.  It is true that Democrats like Joe Biden, the Clintons, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi,, Chuck Schumer, et al. have lacked the courage (and, frankly, the ideological motivation) to fully dismantle the house Reagan built- and I will never stop criticizing them for this- but they did not "ruin the economy to begin with."

It's all Trumps fault. Lol.

55 minutes ago, RichJ said:

I don't cate about explaining.  Hunter and the corrupt family doesn't earn investigating when they have been compromised? It's all good to go after conservatives but when it's time to go after demrats you snowflake " what about the economy" lol. 

So, if you paid attention to what I said, I said that as long as they’re working on the issues that this country is facing, I don’t care if they investigate them. But that’s not the case. They have me investigating Biden and Hunter the priority. The only objective that they’re even talking about.

Meanwhile, speaking of people who have benefited from their association with foreign countries.

where is the Republican outrage?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So, if you paid attention to what I said, I said that as long as they’re working on the issues that this country is facing, I don’t care if they investigate them. But that’s not the case. They have me investigating Biden and Hunter the priority. The only objective that they’re even talking about.

Meanwhile, speaking of people who have benefited from their association with foreign countries.

LOL. You're reaching. Of course he should be part of the priority. They are compromised. They have been sleeping with China. Its a security issue. 

Are the Trumps not allowed to go into business when he not in office? The Bidens abused his power as a VP to make money. Senile Joe was still in office as the VP.

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

LOL. You're reaching. Of course he should be part of the priority. They are compromised. They have been sleeping with China. Its a security issue. 

Are the Trumps not allowed to go into business when he not in office? The Bidens abused his power as a VP to make money. Senile Joe was still in office as the VP.

First of all, he was in office when this began and he’s trying to run for office again. Don’t even try to say that there isn’t something very scandalous with Jared Kushner and his Middle Eastern ties. Qatar, FTW!

not to mention all the business that Trump conducted while he was in office.

But it’s OK Rich, I’m used to you being a Trump defender and being in capable of ever saying anything negative about him or anyone associated with him.

it’s funny that you accuse me of worshiping Joe Biden when I’ve called Biden out for things I don’t agree with but you, you are the poster child for George Trump love.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen you say anything negative about him except maybe the way he was tweeting and even then it was sarcastically.

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

And the ex-president  just signed a 4 billion dollar real estate deal with Saudi Arabia.

They were the most corrupt administration ever with more members indicted in  our history.

• Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]