Jump to content

Republicans "I wish we had a Nancy Pelosi on our side"


TonyasTaters
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, RichJ said:

Low gas prices. Vaccine, jobs for minorities. More money sent to black colleges. NO WARS . TDS

Gas prices were lower under Clinton. Where's your love, dude?

Lincoln, IL has a big time black college, errr had. It closed while Trump was President. Trump had shit to do with vaccines. He signed a fucking document that got put on his desk and unemployment was low for everyone, not just minorities. Same rate as it was before Obama left office, BTW, so stop here, too.

Try facts instead of rhetoric sometime.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Gas prices were lower under Clinton. Where's your love, dude?

Lincoln, IL has a big time black college, errr had. It closed while Trump was President. Trump had shit to do with vaccines. He signed a fucking document that got put on his desk and unemployment was low for everyone, not just minorities. Same rate as it was before Obama left office, BTW, so stop here, too.

Try facts instead of rhetoric sometime.

Clinton? When have I blasted him for that. We're talking about Biden. Holy cow.  His watch his failure. 

The vaccines were Trumps Era. Biden didn't come up with anything. Tds

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Clinton? When have I blasted him for that. We're talking about Biden. Holy cow.  His watch his failure. 

The vaccines were Trumps Era. Biden didn't come up with anything. Tds

Went right over your head, huh?

Biden came up with a way to get the fucking vaccines out to everyone, Trump did not. And the Clinton remark is about how dumb it is to blame Biden for high gas prices when it's been shown 1000 times why they rose. Point being, they were lower under Clinton than they were with Trump. Where's your outrage?

  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Went right over your head, huh?

Biden came up with a way to get the fucking vaccines out to everyone, Trump did not. And the Clinton remark is about how dumb it is to blame Biden for high gas prices when it's been shown 1000 times why they rose. Point being, they were lower under Clinton than they were with Trump. Where's your outrage?

Lol. It's was Trumps. Warpspeed was Bidens too?  Delusional

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RichJ said:

Lol. It's was Trumps. Warpspeed was Bidens too?  Delusional

ALL TRUMP DID WAS SIGN THE FUCKING BILL. He did not come up with Warped Speed. He did NOT direct a fucking thing. He supplied a signature and then fucked up distribution. It was BIDEN that actually got the goddamn vaccines sent out. AND, not to mention, you don't even support the vaccines, like a good like MAGA-puppet. So stop contradicting yourself. 

Go learn something and stop swallowing every lie Tucker, et al feed you.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

ALL TRUMP DID WAS SIGN THE FUCKING BILL. He did not come up with Warped Speed. He did NOT direct a fucking thing. He supplied a signature and then fucked up distribution. It was BIDEN that actually got the goddamn vaccines sent out. AND, not to mention, you don't even support the vaccines, like a good like MAGA-puppet. So stop contradicting yourself. 

Go learn something and stop swallowing every lie Tucker, et al feed you.

Lol. Youre  triggered as the pronoun people here + psycho mick. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imagine a world where anyone besides establishment scum think Nancy Pelosi did good for the people she was supposed to represent. 

Her city and state is a complete shithole...littered with homeless, drugs, and used needles. It also smells like piss.

She also made a mockery of our processes with her tearing up the speech stunt, and she clearly does insider trading.

Celebrating that is about the most disgraceful thing I can think of, and anyone that does is a POS too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

ALL TRUMP DID WAS SIGN THE FUCKING BILL. He did not come up with Warped Speed. He did NOT direct a fucking thing. He supplied a signature and then fucked up distribution. It was BIDEN that actually got the goddamn vaccines sent out. AND, not to mention, you don't even support the vaccines, like a good like MAGA-puppet. So stop contradicting yourself. 

Go learn something and stop swallowing every lie Tucker, et al feed you.

Biden got his jab in Dec 2020...before he took office, but your story is fun...although not factual whatsoever. Dec 14 was when they started going out...a full month before Biden even took office. Do better

Another fun fact is that the FDA slow walked the entire process until after the election so Trump wouldn't get credit. Dems and their corrupt agencies were for withholding something that apparently helps save lives until it benefitted them politically...just like AOC was for keeping businesses shut down until after the election so Trump wouldn't get credit.

The liar once again gets caught while telling others they are liars and are wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2022 at 8:22 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

well you cant expect her to help the poor, that would be socialism.

Sadly, you are sick and philosophically confused.   Socialism results in the lowest possible average standard of living and the widest income disparity.  It is an economic system of violence and jealousy.  Of course she contributed to the problem shown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FanBack said:

Sadly, you are sick and philosophically confused.   Socialism results in the lowest possible average standard of living and the widest income disparity.  It is an economic system of violence and jealousy.  Of course she contributed to the problem shown.

Just saying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RichJ said:

Lol. Youre  triggered as the pronoun people here + psycho mick. 

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Imagine a world where anyone besides establishment scum think Nancy Pelosi did good for the people she was supposed to represent. 

Her city and state is a complete shithole...littered with homeless, drugs, and used needles. It also smells like piss.

She also made a mockery of our processes with her tearing up the speech stunt, and she clearly does insider trading.

Celebrating that is about the most disgraceful thing I can think of, and anyone that does is a POS too

Every city in every state is a complete shit hole

  • Eye Roll 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

Good thing Trump never denigrated anyone, hypcrites

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

TDS never seems to fade away.

Yeah, I know. Poor Rich has it real bad

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

You love Trump. Stop hiding it. 

Uh huh...

 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...