Jump to content

Republicans will control the house but have offered no solutions to inflation or gas prices.


TonyasTaters
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • TonyasTaters changed the title to Republicans will control the house but have offered no solutions to inflation or gas prices.
1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

Instead they focus on tin foil hat investigations.

So basically another 2 years of bitterly partisan politics and legislation at a near standstill? I'd hate to be a federal worker because we're likely to have some serious shutdowns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

So basically another 2 years of bitterly partisan politics and legislation at a near standstill? I'd hate to be a federal worker because we're likely to have some serious shutdowns.

Biden got things done. He is not perfect but his agenda was getting passed. Anything from the MAGA Republicans? Before that Republicans ran and repeal and replace Obama care? What did they replace it with? Nothing! They couldn't even get a fucking wall built. WTF???

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

It must suck.

 

Trump sucked, he couldn't even achieve  getting one war started under his watch. 

 

Between Bengahzi and Afghanistan, how many Americans have Obummer, Killary and Joe abandoned? It's impressive how they are still able to con Americans into voting for their  America LAST group.

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

 

Trump sucked, he couldn't even achieve  getting one war started under his watch. 

 

Between Bengahzi and Afghanistan, how many Americans have Obummer, Killary and Joe abandoned? It's impressive how they are still able to con Americans into voting for their  America LAST group.

When I posted "It must suck"  I meant it must suck to be as stupid and ignorant as you are. 

 

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The new House Majority, responding the voice of America in the Mid-terms lays out it's objectives

Fhxi9i3aUAAZ4wA.jpg.687b9459fa32b7ce188bc89fb621a043.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

7cvn4l0oml0a1.thumb.jpg.eefcde5904406864ebca50c4d3a83f19.jpg

Cute, maybe the Demodemons should have tried to be amicable and work with people a few years ago. I suppose the saying “what goes around, comes around” isn’t just a saying. We shall see if these investigations actually lead to anything plausible, we know all the wasteful investigations brought on by those spiteful Democrats, RINOs, lifetime political leaches lead to bupkiss!!

It’s no wonder why the citizens of this country get hate fucked by one side or the other every decade or so! And then go right back to bickering, fighting and warring with each other in support of those that sodomize them while laughing and counting their measly earnings from serving the people🤣😔🤯👎🔥🤮🤬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know, those supposed “national treasure” types (to some complete simpletons) that were such great Americans that did nothing but set aside differences and work to try and better this country for all of us. WE KNOW NANCY PIGLOSI DIDN’T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT! Since she’s an evil, treasonous, nasty human!!

image.jpeg.e25eadabe28085c166a7ee04738a2106.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

Translation: How are the Republicans going to fix this mess that idiots like us created by voting for the wrong people? It's their fault .

 

The stupidity. 

Lmao where is the evidence??? Fox Terrorist News keeps crying about her nyer but offer zero evidence. Listening to Hanity he is panicking as they have found and are all in on this.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Cute, maybe the Demodemons should have tried to be amicable and work with people a few years ago.

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president - Mitch McConnell

Those sound like amicable words from GOP leadership.

17 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

I suppose the saying “what goes around, comes around” isn’t just a saying. We shall see if these investigations actually lead to anything plausible,

Sure, I'm all for it. You think I give a fuck if a politician is held accountable? But is this more important to Americans right now that the Bidens are investigated, or that inflation is gotten under control?

17 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

we know all the wasteful investigations brought on by those spiteful Democrats, RINOs, lifetime political leaches lead to bupkiss!!

Which "wasteful" investigations are we talking about?

17 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

It’s no wonder why the citizens of this country get hate fucked by one side or the other every decade or so! And then go right back to bickering, fighting and warring with each other in support of those that sodomize them while laughing and counting their measly earnings from serving the people🤣😔🤯👎🔥🤮🤬

Think of how much easier it would be to unite the American people if it were not for about 1/3 of them living in an alternate reality built by conservative media propaganda that's funded by corporations, big pharma, and oil cartels. 1/3 of the country is obsessed with Mr. Potato head, Wet ass pussy, pushing CRT hysteria, anti-LGBTQ rhetoric, and being against any economic policy that would be good for the middle class or the health of the planet. 

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Translation: How are the Republicans going to fix this mess that idiots like us created by voting for the wrong people? It's their fault .

 

The stupidity. 

The democrats engineered a global supply chain crisis for what reason exactly? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...