Jump to content

General Milley: Russia “hurting bad”


LiterateStylish
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

He said he met you at a Bills game and you didn't say much and didn't like making eye contsct.

That's it.

Why he'd lie about it is beyond me.

I hate to tell you but I'd believe him before I'd believe you.

I remember meeting Historian at a game about 4 years ago, and Rick probably a decade ago, but I don't specifically recall meeting Spiked at either.  

Edit: If I'm remembering the game I met Rick at correctly, it was this one in 2007

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/271223002
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, I remember how Spiked said he got ICR to come here, but that was the last ICR.  My take is Spiked knew ICR and ICweiner is an imposter.  I mean one could call out ICR on his mental illness and he'd go on a week's worth of a rage bender.  This one calls everyone else schizo.  Also, you're right.  Weiner trashes a lot of the people ICR admired.  Its very strange.

I talk to Spiked on Facebook.  He knows I'm the same person.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

I talk to Spiked on Facebook.  He knows I'm the same person.  

He's had numerous opportunities to verify it to me personally and yet he never has.

Curious that...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

He's had numerous opportunities to verify it to me personally and yet he never has.

Curious that...

Yeah, I just don't believe that.  I was FURIOUS when you pulled this "I don't believe you're ICR" stuff when I first created this account, I don't think it's possible for him not to have mentioned it to you knowing that you'd find it hilarious.  It's pretty obvious you're just trying to play the hits because you have nothing else going for you.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Herodotus said:

My name is Gibby, and I say Lit sucks off dog dicks.  My opinion is just that.  Milley Mouse, I would love to take a nice leisurely piss on his uniform, is entitled to his bullshit opinion but if you keep up the propaganda I will post Russian sources as you will have made propaganda common usage.  Now prove you don't suck dog dicks.

Kiss Ass Suck Up GIF by Jessica

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Yeah, I just don't believe that.  I was FURIOUS when you pulled this "I don't believe you're ICR" stuff when I first created this account, I don't think it's possible for him not to have mentioned it to you knowing that you'd find it hilarious.  It's pretty obvious you're just trying to play the hits because you have nothing else going for you.  

Believe what you want but the truth remains that Spiked has had all sorts of opportunities to tell me I'm wrong because of this or that reason, but he hasn't.

Don't like it, take it up with him.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

So, I read the whole thing and I have no idea what your point is.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

That he lies.

 

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

we've been through this before.  Why might the Daily Beast, an American newspaper want to say this about Russia? Is it based on reality?  Is it propaganda? Who is the intended audience? Why would they say this? Are they accurate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Literally every head of state in the history of governments has lied about their geopolitical agenda.  It is a systemic reality.  

Project much? I mean just because you are a mentally ill nazi fuckwit doesn't mean everyone else is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Project much? I mean just because you are a mentally ill nazi fuckwit doesn't mean everyone else is.

"I am capable of having intelligent and nuanced conversation based on years of study"

You just proved incapable of so much as granting a basic premise of anarchist thought.  This is intro-level, like not even 101 shit, and it sent you into hysterics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Literally every head of state in the history of governments has lied about their geopolitical agenda.  It is a systemic reality.  

So what?

If everyone does it then what's the point?

 

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

"I am capable of having intelligent and nuanced conversation based on years of study"

You just proved incapable of so much as granting a basic premise of anarchist thought.  This is intro-level, like not even 101 shit, and it sent you into hysterics.

You actually think one can have an intelligent and nuanced conversation about anarchy?

It's like complaining we can't have an intelligent and nuanced conversation about flat eartherism.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

You actually think one can have an intelligent and nuanced conversation about anarchy?

It's like complaining we can't have an intelligent and nuanced conversation about flat eartherism.

It's quite easy to have an intelligent and nuanced conversation about flat eartherism.  Hbomberguy did it years ago.
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

The point is stop acting like Putin is the fucking exception.

No one is saying he's an exception, but it doesn't mean he's guilty of any particular thing you accuse him of.

That only works if EVERYTHING he says is a lie.

Is that what you're claiming?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

It's quite easy to have an intelligent and nuanced conversation about flat eartherism.  Hbomberguy did it years ago.
 

 

Your assertion.

And the fact some are willing to make the argument doesn't require me to waste my time debunking sophistry.

Sorry...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ICRockets2 said:

"in 20+ years of watching and listening to him, I have never seen or heard him tell a lie."

So what? It's the truth.

Surely the logic isn't beyond your comprehension.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Herodotus said:

 

we've been through this before.  Why might the Daily Beast, an American newspaper want to say this about Russia? Is it based on reality?  Is it propaganda? Who is the intended audience? Why would they say this? Are they accurate?

Holy shit, seriously, you need to go bash your head against a wall a few times and try to knock some common fucking sense back into yourself

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...