Jump to content

General Milley: Russia “hurting bad”


LiterateStylish
 Share

Recommended Posts

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said the Russian military was “really hurting bad” after nearly nine months of war in which the Kremlin has failed to achieve any of its goals. The Ukrainians have racked up “success after success after success,” Milley quipped, while the Russians “have failed every single time.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/politics/milley-ukraine-strength-russia/index.html

  • Downvote 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My name is Gibby, and I say Lit sucks off dog dicks.  My opinion is just that.  Milley Mouse, I would love to take a nice leisurely piss on his uniform, is entitled to his bullshit opinion but if you keep up the propaganda I will post Russian sources as you will have made propaganda common usage.  Now prove you don't suck dog dicks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

My name is Gibby, and I say Lit sucks off dog dicks.  My opinion is just that.  Milley Mouse, I would love to take a nice leisurely piss on his uniform, is entitled to his bullshit opinion but if you keep up the propaganda I will post Russian sources as you will have made propaganda common usage.  Now prove you don't suck dog dicks.

You may be an expert in dog dicks just as a general is an expert in war.

  • Agree 1
  • Eye Roll 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said the Russian military was “really hurting bad” after nearly nine months of war in which the Kremlin has failed to achieve any of its goals. The Ukrainians have racked up “success after success after success,” Milley quipped, while the Russians “have failed every single time.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/politics/milley-ukraine-strength-russia/index.html

Lets see how detached from reality you are Lit, what are Russia's objectives? What are their stated aims for this war? Not what CNN or Genital Milley Mouse in his gay fetish costume says they are, but did Putin say his country's aims were.  Lets see if you have been paying attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Lets see how detached from reality you are Lit, what are Russia's objectives? What are their stated aims for this war? Not what CNN or Genital Milley Mouse in his gay fetish costume says they are, but did Putin say his country's aims were.  Lets see if you have been paying attention.

Why would we trust Putin to tell the truth?  He's a fascist.  The one thing you can trust fascists to do is lie.

  • Like 1
  • Eye Roll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Why would we trust Putin to tell the truth?  He's a fascist.  The one thing you can trust fascists to do is lie.

He's not a fascist and in 20+ years of watching and listening to him, I have never seen or heard him tell a lie.

  • Like 1
  • Eye Roll 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

This entire wat is based on lies you pathetic freak.

Yawn.

Neither God, nor I, am in any way impressed.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Whatever you sexual dysphoria schizowoke doorknob.  I'd get new meds if I were you because whatever you're on isn't working.

I suspect the original ICR is dead and the one we have now is working for persons unknown (wink, wink)...

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

You know I know Elvis has told you I am who I am, right?

Wrong.

He told me he met the original years ago.

So what?

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said the Russian military was “really hurting bad” after nearly nine months of war in which the Kremlin has failed to achieve any of its goals. The Ukrainians have racked up “success after success after success,” Milley quipped, while the Russians “have failed every single time.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/politics/milley-ukraine-strength-russia/index.html

Milley is a puppet POS.  Any other points to make?  A disgrace of a general.  FACT.

REALLY WEAK, Lit.

 

 

  • Like 1

download.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

lol I've never met him, so if he said that he's lying.  

I think it's far more likely you're lying about what he said though.

He said he met you at a Bills game and you didn't say much and didn't like making eye contsct.

That's it.

Why he'd lie about it is beyond me.

I hate to tell you but I'd believe him before I'd believe you.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

He said he met you at a Bills game and you didn't say much and didn't like making eye contsct.

That's it.

Why he'd lie about it is beyond me.

I hate to tell you but I'd believe him before I'd believe you.

Yeah, I remember how Spiked said he got ICR to come here, but that was the last ICR.  My take is Spiked knew ICR and ICweiner is an imposter.  I mean one could call out ICR on his mental illness and he'd go on a week's worth of a rage bender.  This one calls everyone else schizo.  Also, you're right.  Weiner trashes a lot of the people ICR admired.  Its very strange.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...